Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

They Hate Me

Ronnie's PoV.

"They're going to hate me. I know it." I panicked.

"They aren't going to hate you." He assured me.

"But I'm a whore. Everyone hates whores." We were currently standing outside Ben's moms house and to say I was nervous was an understatement.

"I go for whores remember?" He laughed. "Besides, they don't know about your past. All they know is your name and that you're the merch girl." I was about to continue arguing when the door flew open.

"Ben!" A middle aged woman exclaimed pulling him into a hug.

"Hey mum."

"You're going to strangle him." A girl a little younger than Ben and I laughed.

"It's not everyday I get to see my son. I can strangle him if I please." Ben's mom said defiantly. "You must be Ronnie? I'm Sarah."

"That's me. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You too. It's been forever since Ben has brought a girl home. You must be quite special to him. Don't you think Rebekah?"

"A special fuck maybe. I mean it's Ben we're talking about here." Rebekah said.

"She is a good fuck but that's not why I like her." Ben defended. "Now are you going to let us in or make us stand outside?"

"Right. Sorry." Sarah apologized. "Why don't you and Ronnie go put your bags in your room." We nodded and Ben led the way to his room.

"Your sister hates me. And I think your mother thinks I'm weird." I sated.

"Mum just thinks there must be something special about you since I don't really date. And she's right. There is something special about you. And Rebekah doesn't hate you. She just finds my lifestyle disgusting and most likely feels bad for you." He comforted. "I promise they'll warm up to you. Just try to make it work." I sighed and nodded. "Thank you." He kissed me quickly and we went back to where his mum and sister were.

"Do you two want anything to drink? I made sure to pick up beer." His mom told us. Ben looked at me.

"You want me to get you one?" He asked. I nodded and he went to go get the drinks.

"So how did you and Ben meet?" Rebekah asked.

I somehow knew this question would come up. I sighed. Mind as well just tell the truth.

"A bar in New York. He came up to me and told me to party with him and his friends. So I did." I shrugged.

"He got into his pants that night didn't he?" Rebekah asked.

"Rebekah Bruce. That's not polite." Her mother scolded.

"No it's fine. And yeah he did. I hadn't planned to see him ever again after that night either, but I left my phone on the bus and had to go get it the next day." I explained as Ben came back into the room.

"I'm glad she did." He handed me an opened beer before opening his own.

"So how'd you end up on tour with them?" Rebekah continued firing questions.

"I asked her too. She needed a job. She fit in with the lifestyle, so she became the merch girl. And Danny's cousin to avoid questions from the fans." Ben seemed annoyed. "Anything else you want to know Becca?" He snapped.

"No need to be snappy." She sighed. "I was just wondering about the girl who got my big brother to behave." She looked at me. "I wasn't trying to insult you or anything"

"I wasn't insulted. Don't worry about it." I assured her. I wasn't insulted. Because of my lifestyle choices I knew I was bound to get judged by people it was just the fact of accepting it. I have accepted it. And gotten used to it.

"Well," Sarah started. "Now that's settled do you want to show Ronnie around until your step dad gets home and we go out for dinner?" She offered. Ben just nodded and got up, grabbing my hand and led me out of the house.

"Sorry about all of this. I told them to be good." Ben apologized as we walked down the street.

"Like I said, I don't mind. It's not that big of a deal. I wasn't insulted or anything. I chose this kind of life, the sex, the alcohol, all the other shit. People judging me and questioning my choices is the last thing I have to worry about." I explained shrugging it off. Ben stopped walking.

"No Ronnie it isn't okay, just don't act like it is. My sister basically sat there and insulted you. Are you that naive as to not see it?!" He exclaimed still frustrated.

"I know she did. I'm not naive, I've just accepted the fact that people will treat me differently because of the choices I've made." I was beginning to get annoyed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked.

"Snapping at you. I just got pissed off because I didn't think it was fair. I mean, I know my mum and sister hate the way I act, but they don't have the right to treat you like shit because if what they've heard about you. They don't know you, so why the fuck do they have the right to judge you?" He ranted.

"It's just how people work." I shrugged.

"Well it's fucked." He said and grabbed my hand once again and started walking.

"Where are we going?"

"No where. My mum said to show you around, and there isn't much to see. We could go to Danny's if you want." He told me.

"Danny's parents live around here?" I hadn't known that.

"Yeah, all of ours do. My mum moved here when Danny and I officially started the band. Cameron, Sam, and James, were Danny's friends. Anyway, Danny lives the closest."

"Is that why you and Danny are such good friends?" I asked.

"Living close to each other? No. We're best friends because we understand each other. Even if he lived in Ireland or Wales or something, we'd still be friends. Although, him having an Irish or even a Welsh accent would be a little strange." I laughed as Ben took out his phone and tapped Danny's name. "Hey mate." Ben greeted. "You don't mind if we come over right?" He paused. "Yes Ronnie is with me." He chuckled kissing the top of my head. "That's up to her. See you in a few minutes." He hung up the phone.

"What's up to me?"

"Danny'll explain." We walked the rest of the way to Danny's fooling around. "You might want to finish that, Danny's parents are cool, but they don't exactly approve of this lifestyle."

"You want to finish it for me?" He smirked and took the bottle from me, chugging the rest of it.

"Why do you never finish it?" He asked as we walked to Danny's door.

"I'm not a huge fan of beer, and the stuff at the bottom always tastes like shit." I explained. Danny opened the door a few seconds later.

"It hasn't even been 24 hours and I was feeling Ronnie-less. What the fuck am I going to do when tour ends?" Danny complained.

"What are you going to do? What am I going to do, you aren't the one dating her!" Ben argued.

Tour was ending soon. I was going back to New York with Jackson, and Lenny, and all of the other people I have there. Ben, Danny, and the rest of the guys were going back to Texas or Arizona, I never really paid attention to where they're all living. But that isn't the point, the point is that Ben and I weren't going to be together constantly anymore. Should I be worried? Should he? I mean we both do some really stupid things when we're drunk, or even when we're sober.

"Well come on Cousin, you gotta meet my parents." Danny smirked dragging Ben and I into the house. "Mum! Dad! Meet the girl you're going to adopt!"

"Your parents are not adopting me." I argued. "I'm 23 years old."

"Watch them." He smiled as two people, I'm guessing his parents, came into the room. "Ronnie meet my mum and dad, mum and dad meet Ronnie."

"She's the girl you want us to adopt?" The woman asked, Danny nodded.

"She's too old for adoption Danny." His dad said rolling his eyes. "No offense."

"None taken." I laughed.

"But she's American!!" Danny argued.

"She's 23. I'm pretty sure you can't adopt adults." Ben pointed out.

"You aren't helping." Danny glared back at Ben before turning to his parents. "Come on, it doesn't have to be official. I mean, look at her." He pulled me in front of him. His mother sighed.

"A daughter would be fun."

"You can't seriously be considering this Sharron! What about Kelly?" His dad exclaimed.

"Phillip, just go along with it, make the kid happy, and we can all move on with our lives." His dad just sighed in response. "Welcome to the family Ronnie!" His mother smiled warmly.

"Now you have no choice but to put up with me." Danny said evilly.

"I'm dating your best friend. I'm your bands merch girl. We sleep in a bus. I have to put up with you anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"As entertaining as this is I'm going to have to interrupt the two of you. We have to go to dinner, but we'll be over again sometime. Nice seeing you again Phillip and Sharron."

"You're welcome here any time. It's nice meeting you Ronnie." Sharron smiled. I smiled back and we all finished saying goodbye before Ben and I made our way back to his house.

"You ready for dinner?" He asked.

"No, but I don't have much of a choice." I sighed. "Hey since I'm technically a Worsnop now is bailing a possibility?" Ben chuckled.

"Sorry, but if I have to suffer through this you do too."

"But they hate me." I complained.

"I don't think they hate you." He said.

"I do."

"Well I love you, so that makes up for it." He smirked and kissed me quickly before we made out way back into the house where everyone was waiting.

This was definitely going to be interesting...