Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

I Had Fun But Now I'm Leaving

Ronnie's PoV

"Back so early Ron?" Lenny, the bartender, laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Where else would I be." I smiled. "I can smoke in here right?"

"No. You can't, but you do anyway." He told me. I sighed and held out a cigarette for him to light. When he finally did I smirked.

"Can I have the usual?" I asked.

"Do you have the money for it?" He said already mixing my drink.

"I'll get someone to pay for it. By the way. Do you know what time it is?"

"Almost 5." He said and placed the drink in front of me. I sighed, Jackson had said the interview was at 5:30. "Okay. What's on little Ronnie's mind? You seem more distressed than usual."

"Jackson wants me to get a job so he set up another interview. Then when I agreed to go and got ready he got on my ass about the partying." I ranted. "What does he know? Just because he was able to straighten out his life so easily, and was able to get a job that paid well doesn't mean everyone else can."

"You could always get a job here." Lenny told me. "I've offered a million times."

"I'd drink the alcohol before I mixed it. It's better if I stayed a customer. That way you make some actual money off of me." I smiled. He was about to say something but was interrupted by 5 guys walking in. "It's 5 in the afternoon. Isn't it a little early for the party crowd?" I asked Lenny quietly so the others wouldn't hear. He just shrugged and walked down the bar to the men.

"What can I get ya?" He asked them.

"Shot glasses, a couple bottles of Jack, and some Smirnoff." One of them said with an accent. So they were British.

"Having a little party?" Lenny asked.

"You could say that." The one who had ordered the drinks replied. I looked away, bored with the conversation.

I continued sipping my drink for a few minutes until I heard someone sit next to me. I turned my head to see one of the men from earlier. He was wearing ripped jeans and a shirt that had some band I had never heard of on it. His hair was curly, but not perfect curly, it almost looked like he just woke up.

"Can I help you?" I asked, sounding ruder than I'd intended.

"Party with us." He said. He also had a British accent.

"What?"

"Party with us. Me and my mates over there." He pointed over to his four friends who were watching us intently. They waved, and I awkwardly waved back. "There's no one else here. You look really alone. And we always need a hot girl to party with."

"I'm a hot girl?" I asked with a flirty tone. He had started it, so I figured I'd play along.

"You're okay." He smirked. "I've definitely seen worse."

"You aren't so bad yourself Mr.Ripped Jeans." I said.

"You're also wearing ripped jeans." He pointed out. "So whaddya say? You going to join us?"

I thought for a minute before shrugging. He smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me over to his friends and his booth area, which was for VIPs only.

"VIP?" I asked. "Very posh." I said in a British accent.

"With that accent you're the posh one. We are nothing close to posh." One of his friends told me. "I'm Danny by the way. That's Cameron or Cam, James, Sam, and you've already met Ben." He introduced as 'Ben' put his arm around my shoulder trying to be casual.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're all British?" I asked ignoring Ben. Sam nodded.

"We're also in a band." Ben whispered in my ear.

"That explains the VIP." I said and tried to ignore the goosebumps his voice caused.

"So what do you want to drink?" Danny asked.

"Whiskey on the rocks. With a twist." I said automatically. They all laughed.

"A girl who knows how to drink." Ben smirked as Cameron and James went to get the drinks. While they were gone we all made small talk. But when they returned the real party started.

* Four Hours Later. 9:30 pm.*

It's safe to say that we were all drunk. A few other girls had joined us, but I could easily tell they were sluts who would bang anything they could get.

Ben didn't pay much attention to them, and I don't know why, but it made me feel happy.

"Time for shots!" I exclaimed. "Drinking game. We go in a circle and each say something we've done. If you've done it before you do a shot. Make sense?" Everyone murmured their answers which were mostly yes's besides Ben whispering that the only thing he wanted to do was me in my ear.

"Done drugs of any kind." One of the girls started. We all drank to that.

"Had sex with someone you don't know or just met." Ben continued and looked at me as everyone once again did a shot. The game continued with other random questions until it came around to Ben again.

"If you can't control yourself anymore." He said. Everyone looked confused and was silent until Danny said something.

"Fucking hell Benjamin. Just fuck her already. The bus is out back. You know what to do." He slurred. The rest of the band and girls nodded. He looked towards me with pure lust in his eyes before getting up and dragging me outside to what I assume was the bus.

Once we got inside he threw me into his bunk and kissed me passionately. He moved from my lips to my neck causing me to moan softly. He just chuckled and continued to tease me until he pulled away completely.

"Just fuck me asshole." I said pulling him back to me.

"Your wish is my command." He said before removing all our clothes. He smirked and grabbed a condom putting it on.

He didn't hesitate pushing himself into me. Causing me to gasp.

"Fuck." I whispered and my fingers tangled into his hair.

"What was that?" He teased as he began to thrust faster. "I didn't hear you." I sighed and turned us over so I was on top.

"I said fuck." I told him as our bodies moved together. "So stop talking and make me scream." He just smirked and turned us over once again.

He started going faster and faster. I wasn't going to be able to hold it as long as usual.

"I'm going to-" he cut me off by nodding. I noticed his thrusts were getting sloppier. My release caused his into the condom.

Once we had finished we laid next to each other panting.

"I'd been wanting to do that all night." Ben murmured.

"Bunk sex is hard. I don't know how you do it." I complained. He just laughed. "I'm gonna leave." I said and got out of the bunk trying to find my clothes.

"You can just wear my shirt." He said when he noticed I couldn't find mine.

"Erm. Thanks." I said as I grabbed it and changed in the bathroom. When I came out Ben was also dressed and was on his laptop. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's..." He trailed off looking for the time. "Almost 11."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck." I said trying to get my boot on. "I really have to go. It was nice meeting you Ben. I had fun. Bye." I said and was out the door. I heard him yell asking where I was going but I'd already gotten a taxi.

I told the driver my address and went back home. I tiptoed into the house but Jackson was on the couch waiting for me.

"Where were you? I've been calling you. You haven't picked up!" He exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "I was worried."

"I met some people. We were hanging out." I said then checked my pocket for my phone. "I don't know where my phone is though. Probably on the bus. Fuck."

"The job interviewer called. You never showed up." He said and crossed his arms.

"You didn't tell me where it was or what it was for. I couldn't go." I told him. It wasn't a complete lie. He sighed and looked at my appearance.

"You were partying again weren't you?" I nodded sheepishly. "Do you even know the guys name?" He frowned.

"Ben Bruce. He's in a band. He's British." I said. Slightly proud I knew that. With most one night stands I didn't pay attention.

"That his shirt?" He asked gesturing to the shirt I was wearing.

"Uh, yeah. I couldn't find mine so he gave me his." I admitted.

"Was he any good?" He asked. I laughed. That was the great thing about Jackson. He was overprotective and annoying sometimes, but he was also my best friend, who was crazy, perverted, and hilarious.

"He was amazing." I admitted as we sat on the couch and he questioned me on everything that happened.

Sometimes I wonder about him...

Ben's PoV

When the girl from tonight left I didn't go back to the bar. I just stayed in my bunk and thought about what had happened.

"Is it safe?!" I heard Danny yell.

"Yeah. She's gone." I yelled back.

"That was fast." Sam laughed as they all entered the bus.

"She left a few minutes after we finished." I told them.

"Ahh. Those are the good ones." Danny smiled.

"Is it bad that part of me wanted her to stay?" I asked.

"Does the Ben Bruce maybe have actual feelings for someone?" Danny asked in shock. I smacked him.

"I wouldn't worry Ben." James said. I looked at him confused and he held up a phone I didn't recognize. "She left her phone. She'll be back." I smirked.

She'll be back.

I couldn't be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is also on my quotev account. But it's the edited version, so if you don't like the sex read it on there. http://www.quotev.com/story/3631159/Everything-Changed-Ben-Bruce/ tell me what you think. - Angie