Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

"Asshole." "No, Sexy Asshole."

Ronnie's PoV

That night I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Ben. I don't know why, it was just a one time thing. Part of me was glad that I had to go back and get my phone tomorrow because it meant I'd get to see him again.

I groaned and rolled over in bed and stared at the ceiling until I finally fell asleep.

*The Next Morning.*

"Uh, Ronnie?" Jackson yelled coming into my room. "You awake yet?" He asked.

"I am now." I laughed.

"There's someone on my phone who wants to talk to you. Says his name is Ben." He winked. I held my hand out for the phone.

"Hey Ben." I said into the phone.

"You left your phone here." He told me, he sounded kind of sad but I ignored it.

"Obviously. How else would you have my roommates number." I laughed.

"Oh he's your roommate?" He asked. Sounding happier.

"Yeah. We've been friends since we were kids." I explained. "I'll be there to get my phone in like an hour."

"The bus moved. We're outside the venue now." He said.

"Where's the venue?"

"House of Blues. You know where that is right?" I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. It's actually just down the street from my apartment."

"Just come to the bus. No one should stop you, and if they do, just tell them you're my cousin." He told me.

"How can I be your cousin. I'm not even British."

"Your accent isn't that bad." He sighed. "Plus I can tell them my cousin is coming so you'll be fine."

"Whatever. I'll see you soon."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I said and hung up. I handed the phone back to Jackson, who had been standing there the whole time, and walked to my closet grabbing some clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and all that other morning stuff.

"Wow, he was able to get you out of bed before noon. This is a record." Jackson laughed as I came Into the living room. I glared at him.

"I need my phone. And I need to give him his shirt back."

"He doesn't even know your name." He told me. "When he called my phone I answered and he asked if this was Jackson, and just kept calling you 'the girl from last night'."

"That's kind of how one night stands work." I shrugged.

"It's not a one night stand since you're seeing him today." He smirked.

"Jackson, we had sex. We were drunk. I left right after. It was a one night stand." I assured him.

"But you left your phone there. Forcing you to see him again. It's destiny." He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't have left my phone there if it wasn't for your 'be back before midnight or you're locked out' rule. It's like I'm Cinderella." I said annoyed.

"And your phone is the glass slipper." He yelled excited.

"You seriously need help." I groaned.

"And you need to go see your Prince Charming." He teased. "What band is he in anyway?" He asked. Suddenly being more serious.

"I don't know. Google him." I said and tried to get my poptart out of the toaster without burning myself.

"Why didn't I realize this before!" Jackson yelled from the living room causing me to jump and burn my hand.

"Fucking hell Jackson." I said and ran my hand under cold water.

"He's the guitarist of Asking Alexandria!" He explained.

"Asking who?" I asked.

"Asking Alexandria. One of my favorite bands of all time." He said like a fanboy. "You didn't just sleep with a rockstar, you slept with Ben fucking Bruce."

"I've slept with a lot of people. And I'm guessing he has too. I don't see the big deal." I shrugged. Jackson stared at me.

"One day you'll understand." He sighed. "But now, you have to go meet your soul mate." He cooed.

"Soul mate? I thought he was Prince Charming?"

"Either way you're meant to be together." He shrugged. "Now get out."

"Get out?" I asked.

"Yup. Go see Ben." He smirked. "And the midnight rule doesn't apply anymore."

"Whatever. I'll see you later." I said walking towards the door with my poptart.

"Use protection." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the house of blues. I'd been to a few concerts there before, but to be honest, I have no idea where this bus could be.

"Hey mystery girl!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked up to see Ben walking toward me.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked when he reached me.

"I'd recognize those legs anywhere." He winked.

"You got in my pants but you're still flirting." I sighed. "You're a sex addict. I would bet money on it."

"Oh come on. You can't deny it was good."

"It was alright." I lied, in reality it was amazing. But he had a big enough ego.

"Your screaming my name says otherwise." He teased.

"Has anyone ever told you that your ego is huge?" I asked ignoring him.

"That isn't the only thing they said was big." He flirted. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you go one conversation without flirting or saying something sexual?" I asked slightly annoyed, but turned on.

"I like your outfit." He said. "Now, want to go get your phone?"

"You know, when my roommate found out who you were he freaked out. Your band is pretty popular isn't it?"

"You've never heard our music?" He asked in surprise. I shook me head.

"I don't listen to much music." I admitted.

"Now you have to stay for the concert." He told me. "You ever had VIP before?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Well then welcome to Asking Alexandria's VIP list!" He exclaimed.

"And what exactly does this include?"

"You watch the show from the wings instead of the floor an being backstage with us, but you were going to be with us anyway." He explained.

"Okay." I said. "Oh I brought your shirt back."

"You didn't want to keep the Ben Bruce's shirt?" He asked surprised.

"And the ego is back." I said and handed him the shirt. "Why would I want an assholes shirt?"

"I'm an asshole?" He asked. "A sexy asshole though right?"

"You are a sexy asshole." I confirmed.

"Then I'm fine with you calling me an asshole." He said and put his arm around me.

We walked the rest of the way to the bus in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence though, it was nice.

"A couple of the girls from last night stuck around." Ben rolled his eyes. "So the guys might be annoyed. Don't take it personally." He opened the door to the bus and had me walk in before him.

"Hey! It's you!" James exclaimed as I came into sight. Ben placed his arm around my shoulder again. I tried my hardest to ignore it.

"Here's you phone." Cameron said and handed it to me. "I put all our numbers in there. You should probably put a password on it so people can't read all your messages." He told me.

"You read my messages?" I glared.

"I didn't read them personally." He shrugged.

"You guys are horrible." I sighed.

"She's gonna stick around for the show." Ben announced. "She's never heard of us."

"Don't you guys even know her name?" One of the girls asked sounding annoyed.

"No." Danny answered.

"Isn't that kind of whorish? You didn't even tell them your name." The other girl said, I laughed.

"At least I didn't stick around. I mean come on blondie, sticking around is just being a nuisance. And from the looks of it, they're either too nice to say anything, or too hungover to bother." I told her.

"Danny." The blonde whined. "Are you going to let her talk to me like that?"

"You started it." He shrugged.

"And it's kind of entertaining." James laughed.

"But you know my name don't you Ben and Danny?" I asked looking at them with a smirk.

"Ronnie." They answered together.

"I knew you two went through my phone. Danny answered too fast when blondie asked if you knee my name." I shook my head and looked at Ben. "Asshole."

"Sexy asshole." He reminded me.

"So your names Ronnie?" Sam asked.

"Veronica. But everyone calls me Ronnie or Ron." I explained.

"Isn't that a guys name?" The brunette asked. I decided to ignore her.

"When do you guys go on?" I asked anyone who knew the answer.

"Not until tonight. But we have sound check at 5. It's like 1:30 now." Sam told me.

"So what do you usually do until then?" I asked.

"Drink." Danny answered.

"But you can't preform drunk." I said.

"There is a huge difference between getting drunk and drinking before a show." He explained. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys really fit in the 'Rock Star' category. Drinking, girls, the whole nine yards."

"And you're one of those girls." Ben smirked. "How's it feel to be a groupie?" I scoffed.

"I am not a groupie! The only person I slept with who is in a band is you." I argued. "Plus don't groupies have to know the music? I don't even know a song by you."

"You two can keep arguing, but we're leaving." Cameron said and everyone shuffled out of the bus, leaving Ben and I alone.

"I'm not a groupie." I pouted.

"It's a good thing you aren't a groupie." Ben said, I raised my eyebrows.

"Why is that?" I asked and he pressed his lips to mine in pure lust,

"I never sleep with the same groupie twice." He said quietly. I smirked as he dragged me to the back lounge.

"Then it is a good thing I'm not a groupie." I told him he began taking off my clothes, leaving me in only my bra.

He smirked before pushing a finger into my vagina and feeling his way around.

"You act as if you've never touched a girl before." I laughed.

"I think you'll find it to be the complete opposite." He said removing his finger and sucking on it before being his hand back to my section and his thumb became rubbing my clit almost violently.

When I let out a small moan he chuckled and pushed 3 fingers into me and began pumping.

"Ben I think-" I started as I felt myself getting close. He pulled out almost automatically.

"Now what was it you were saying about me never touching a girl?" He asked. I glared, a little annoyed at the fact he didn't let me finish. "Is someone being pouty?"

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

"That's just what I plan on you doing." He said as I began undressing him. He slid a condom on before teasing my entrance.

"Ben!" I complained.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it!" I said.

"How much?" He was smiling now.

"Jesus fucking Christ. I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't walk Ben. I want you inside of me." Once I finished my sentence he started giving me what I had asked for.

Our moans filled the room.

"I'm close." I said barely audible.

"Let it go." He said. And I did. I felt his release a few seconds later.

"I have to admit, you're better sober." I told him.

"So are you." He winked throwing me some clothes. I rolled my eyes. He was something else that's for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Subscribe! Recommend and all that other shit. Thanks for reading. -Angie