Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Cousins, Sluts, and Questions.

Ronnie's PoV

Ben was right when he said sound check was boring. It was basically the band playing random things over and over until the tech guys got it right. Which in this case ended up taking three and a half hours so far, and they're still doing stuff.

"They think the wiring in the sound system is messed up." Cameron told me sitting next to me on the edge of the stage.

"They should probably fix it." I said.

"It'd definitely save us a lot of time." He frowned.

"Cam we need you to play that bridge again." One of the guys called. He sighed heavily and played the bridge. The sound kept fading out though.

"For fucks sake!" Danny yelled. "Why haven't you figured out what's wrong yet?"

"We checked all the wiring. And everything is connected correctly." The main tech guy told him.

Another hour went by when I finally got involved.

"Did they check to see if the wireless things were plugged in all the way in the amps?" I asked Ben. "That could cause the sound to fade in and out like it is." He looked at me before telling on of the tech people what I had said, causing them to check it out. That was exactly where the problem was.

"You're a fucking genius." Ben said walking up to me with his guitar in hand.

"I know." I smirked.

"Who has the ego now?" He teased. "We go to a signing in a half hour, so I gotta go change, and you have to come with me so you don't get yelled at by security."

"Please tell me your music is better than what I heard at soundcheck. Because you sounded like you were playing random chords." I told him as we walked.

"I was playing random chords." He laughed. "I didn't even play a song."

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked as we got on the bus.

"What I always wear." He said taking his pants off.

"A little warning would have been nice." I sighed turning around.

"Aw come on. It's not like you haven't seen it before. Plus I'm wearing underwear." He told me.

"And? What's your point?" I asked. I heard him sigh. Suddenly he was turning me around.

"Why are you being shy now?" He asked. Still not wearing any pants.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. And you'll tell me sometime. But for now we have to change." He threw me one of his shirts that said Asking Alexandria.

"Why do I have to change?" I asked holding it up to look at it. It had cut off sleeves and was obviously way too long for me.

"Because you look really sexy in that shirt." He said poking my stomach, which was bare since I was wearing a belly shirt. "Plus this is a concert, you need proper attire."

"But-" I started.

"Just wear the shirt." He cut me off. "Not to mention it's my shirt. Girls would kill to get their hands on it." He whispered standing in front of me and lifting the shirt over my head. "You can have this back after the show."

"Part of me thinks that you just like it when I wear your clothes." I pouted putting his shirt on and tying it in the back since it was almost like a dress on me.

"That too." He smirked taking my hand and walking out of the bus. "I should warn you about the fans. When they see us together they'll assume things and be rude to you. If anyone asks you're my cousin."

"Does this mean I have to talk with an accent?"

"Yeah. But only when fans are around. It doesn't matter with the guys or the crew." He told me.

"My accent isn't that convincing." I said doubtfully.

"It's better than most. Plus people will be too busy picking you apart to realize." He sighed. "Don't take anything they say to heart." We stopped in front of the back door of the venue.

"Wasn't planning on it." I rolled my eyes. "Especially since they all probably want to sleep with you."

"Which you've done twice." He smirked. "Ready cuz?"

"Doesn't make what we're doing incest?" I asked. He stopped.

"You're now Danny's cousin." He said and we walked into the venue.

"Finally. Did you two stop to fuck again?" Sam asked, causing Ben to smack him.

"Is that a yes?" Danny smirked.

"No. We were talking. If anyone asks who she is she's Danny's cousin who's visiting." Ben told everyone.

"Why isn't she your cousin?" James asked.

"That'd be incest." I told him.

"Alright well come on cousin." Danny said throwing his arm around me. I rolled my eyes but went along with it. We walked out to a table and Danny had security bring another chair over so I could sit down between him and Ben.

"Who's she?" The first fan asked walking up to Danny and Ben.

"My cousin. She's visiting me on tour since she lives over here and we don't see much of each other." Danny lied smoothly.

"Oh. Can I have your autograph too?" She asked me handing me a shirt. I nodded and signed my name on her shirt under Bens before handing it to Danny. I saw Ben trying to cover up a laugh by drinking his water. I kicked him under the table, causing him to jump and spill the water.

"You okay Ben?" Cameron laughed.

"Yeah. Went down the wrong way." He lied and glared at me. The girl had left and another fan was coming up to the table.

"Why did she have me sign her shirt?" I asked Danny quietly.

"Cause she thinks you're a Worsnop." He smiled. "Don't be surprised if it happens again."

"Oh god." I groaned. He was right. We've only met about 20 fans and about seven of them asked me to sign something or to take a picture with them.

"You and Ben might want to stop flirting too. You're receiving glares from girls in line." Danny told the two of us after another few fans went down the table.

"We aren't flir-" I started only to be cut off by Ben talking to a fan.

"What's your name love?" He asked which she blushed at and told him.

"Who're you?" She asked glaring at me.

"Danny's cousin Ronnie." I answered with my fake British accent.

"Whore." She mumbled as Danny was signing her cd.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the slut vibe you're giving off." I smiled.

"Who are you to call me a slut. I mean you're wearing Ben's shirt." She scoffed.

"The fact that you know it's Ben's shirt is kind of stalkerish." I laughed. "And he is my cousins best friend. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to wear his shirt."

"Doesn't change the fact you're a whore. I saw you all over him walking over here." She said.

"Ohh. Holding hands. Someone call the police." Everyone was watching out encounter now. "Listen Hun, how old are you?"

"Seventeen." She told me with her arms crossed.

"My point exactly. Go home after the concert. Finish school." I said. "Don't get pregnant, use protection!." I added as a security guard escorted her away.

"Bitch." She yelled.

"Thanks!" I yelled back. The guys busted out in laughter.

"Nice." Cameron smiled, holding his hand up for a high five.

"I can't believe you kept up an accent that long." Danny said so only Ben and I could hear him.

"She's actually becoming good at it." Ben nodded.

"I think it's becoming a part of me." I told them. "I blame you lot."

"You realize you just said 'you lot' right?" Danny laughed.

"I'm a Brit on the inside." I admitted.

"Keep telling yourself that." Ben said patting me on the back as another fan came up to us.

-skipping the rest of the signing-

"Asking Alexandria be side stage in 5 minutes." A voice said through the speakers.

"Are you guys like this all the time?" I asked Cameron as everyone was jumping up and down.

"Yeah. It's like a preshow warm up." He told me. I nodded still finding it weird.

"Ronnie!" Danny yelled over to me. I sighed and walked over to him. "Feel like doing a round of shots?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"You go on in less than five minutes and you want to do a round of shots?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright then..." I said as Sam poured them handing us each one. We downed them quickly.

"Three minutes." The speaker announced. They all started walking to side stage.

"You ready?" Ben asked me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I laughed.

"Probably. But you're the newbie here." He shrugged.

"Oh hush." I said pushing him.

"Hey. I'm holding a guitar. You have to be gentle." He chuckled.

"Okay. Gather around. You too Ronnie." Danny said and we all got in a circle. "Ronnie's a brit on three. One two three."

"Ronnie's a Brit." They all yelled. I laughed.

"Good luck guys." I smiled as they lined up to go on stage. James went on stage first. Followed by Sam. Ben winked at me before going on stage with Cameron. Leaving me and Danny.

"Do I get a good luck kiss cousin?" He smirked. I smacked him.

"In your dreams Worsnop." I said and pushed him towards the stage.

I have to admit that they weren't that bad. I was actually enjoying myself.

The concert soon got over and we were back on the bus.

"So you never answered my question." Ben started. "Did you like it?"

"Yeah. You weren't as bad as I thought you would be." I told him.

"You thought we were going to be bad?" He asked acting hurt.

"You guys party all the time. I never thought you'd actually make music that was good." I told him honestly.

He was about to say something when Danny interrupted.

"Has Ben asked you yet?" He asked excitingly.

"Asked me what?"

"Guess that's a no. I'll leave you two alone then." He said and walked off.

"Asked me what?" I repeated looking at Ben.

"Well you know how you were telling me you didn't have a job. And Jackson keeps trying to get you one?" He started. I nodded not sure where he was going with this. "I was telling Danny about it and he said that you should come on tour with us. Be the merch girl. Since we don't have one at the moment. You'd get paid and everything. Plus we have a bunk you could sleep in."

"Are you asking me to go on tour with Asking Alexandria?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Yes." He answered.

"I guess I'll have to start packing then." I smiled.