Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts, Right?

We pulled up to a house with multiple cars in front of it. I was getting even more nervous. "Ready?" I heard Matt say to me. I slowly nodded and opened the door of his car. I could hear the music from outside of the house. There were some kids smoking cigarettes outside. I've tried cigarettes before but I could never smoke them on a daily basis.

We continued walking until we got to the front door. Matt just casually walked in, I followed close behind. "Hey, Matty!" I heard some guy yell from behind us. "Andrew!" Matt went up to hug him. He turned back to me. "This is Leah, she just moved here. Hope you don't mind that I brought her along." The guy shook his head. "Nah man, it's fine with me. Grab a drink and join the fun!" Matt smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me through groups of people. He went to go get a beer, and handed one to me. I saw Mike walking up to us. "Matt! Leah! Hey guys!" I could smell alcohol on his breath. I giggled to myself. "Hey man...you're drunk aren't you?" Mike stumbled a little before bending over, putting his face closer to Matt's. "Yeahhhhhh." He whispered. Matt laughed and pushed him away. "And this is an example of what you don't want to become tonight." I laughed and nodded.

We walked around the house, talking to numerous groups of people who I obviously didn't know but Matt introduced me to. I saw Ian and Isabel a couple feet away from us. "Ian!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled at me. He began to walk over. "Hey guys, glad you made it!" Isabel smiled at the both of us. "Matt, he's here." Ian said. I got a confused look on my face and turned to Matt. "Should we talk to him?" I looked back at Ian. "Right now? Nah, he's probably too fucked up for his own good. Let's save it for another time." Matt nodded. Who were they talking about? I didn't bother asking. I continued drinking my beer until I was on to my next one. I started to feel drunk, but not so much wasted. I was craving a cigarette. I usually got this way when I drank. "Hey Matt, I'll be back okay? I'm just going outside for a little bit." He gave me a worried look but nodded.

I opened the back door, walking onto the back porch, seeing multiple people smoking cigarettes and weed. I couldn't see the weed but I could smell it. I walked a little further up, looking for someone I could get a cigarette from. I came across a guy with black hair. His back was towards me, so I tapped on his shoulder. That's how you know I'm drunk, I would've never even thought about doing that sober. "Hey do you have a cigarett-" My voice dropped. The guy turned around and his piercing blue eyes met mine. Josh. "Leah?" "Uh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you, I just-" He cut me off. "Want a cigarette?" He smiled at me. I sighed. "Yeah..." He pulled one out of his pack and then handed me a lighter. "Thank you." He looked at me. "I'm surprised you're here, being the new girl and everything. Who'd you come with?" "My friend Matt. He just decided to bring me since he thought I could make new friends." His face dropped. "Matt....Webb?" "Um, I think so. Yeah. Why? Is there something wrong with him?" He didn't answer me. He just looked down. "No..I guess not. Does he know you're out here?" I was confused again. "Yeah, I told him I was going outside for a little bit." He nodded and took a drag from his cigarette. I spoke up again. "Study hall wasn't the same without you in it today." He smiled at me. "Well thank you for caring about my presence." "Of course I would, you're perfect." Did I really just say that? Did those words really come out of my mouth? Good job Leah, now he's going to think you're creepy. I felt my face start to burn. "Um, I mean-" He giggled. I could see him faintly blush. "You really think so?" What was I supposed to say? I can't take the compliment back now, it already came out of my mouth. I just nodded. He giggled and took another drag out of his cigarette. "Good, cause I think you're perfect too." I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Did a perfect boy really just call ME perfect? He must be blind, I couldn't even find the words to speak. I just stared blankly at the ground, replaying what he said to me slowly in my mind.

I felt myself spinning. Wait, but I wasn't dreaming this. I knew I was started to get really drunk. I lost my balance for a second, but Josh grabbed my arm. I fell into his chest. He smelt good. "I think you need to sit down." He giggled to himself. "That would be a smart idea." "Come over here, there's not that many people." He took my hand and brought me down by some trees in the backyard. "Thanks." I murmured. I took another sip of my beer. I felt Josh grab it. "I don't think you need anymore of this tonight."' He chuckled. I sighed but nodded and just sat back, resting my head against the tree. "Josh come here." I signaled him to sit next to me. Oh god, what was I doing? He plopped himself down and looked at me. I smiled at him and leaned on his chest. Am I dumb? What am I thinking? Oh right, nothing! I could already feel myself being wasted. I began laughing for no reason. Josh looked at me like I was crazy. He giggled. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "The question is are YOU okay?" He gave me a puzzled look. "Leah, that makes no sense." "You make no sense." He laughed at me, realizing how drunk I really was. I leaned my head up and kissed his cheek. Oh. No. I felt like my world was going to come crashing down. I needed to get up and run away but there was no escaping what I had just done. Josh looked at me, his beautiful eyes melting my heart. He giggled. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it to do that...I..." I couldn't even find the words to speak. Suddenly Josh pulled me closer to him. I was face to face with him now, waiting to see what the next move was. I began shaking, my palms were getting sweaty. Josh smiled at me. "Don't worry about it." he whispered. "Why not? I just embarrassed myself...I don't blame you if you never speak to me again." He giggled again, this time cupping his hands and putting them on my face. "Hush, you're adorable." And with that, I felt him press his lips against mine. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My heart was about to explode. My insides were screaming.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I didn't want this to end. All I thought of doing was grabbing his hair, tangling my fingers through them. He grabbed my side, pulling me even closer to him. I felt him slowly slide his tongue in my mouth, and felt a cool metal rubbing against my tongue. I never knew he had his tongue pierced. That just made him even more attractive. I didn't resist. I grabbed onto him tighter, wishing this moment would last forever. I felt him smile against my lips and he pulled back, leaving me wanting more.

I opened my eyes, thinking I was just dreaming. I wasn't. He sat up right and I sat next to him, my face getting red again. "Leah?!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and faintly saw Matt under the light by the back door. Fuck. I forgot to go back to Matt. I turned to look at Josh, who seemed to be in another world. "I'll be right back." He snapped out of it, turned to me and nodded. I ran up to the porch and as soon as Matt saw me, he gave me the biggest hug. "Oh Leah! I thought something bad happened to you, don't ever scare me like that again!" I sighed into his chest, feeling horrible for forgetting to go back to him. "I'm so sorry Matt, I was going to come back but-" He cut me off. "It's fine, I'm just glad you're okay. I'm about to head home, want to leave now?" Before I could even answer, I turned around and threw up all over the grass.
♠ ♠ ♠
and Josh is back! the story just keeps getting more interesting so don't stop reading!