Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 1

One day Tabitha and I know as Taz are just chilling outside. Tab and I have been friends since the beginning for you see we are both orphans. My parents were murdered. Tab never told me what happened to hers. Tab and I were always together. I do not know what I would do without her. Tab is from England and I was from America but that did not stop us from being close. We both love punk rock music and are favorite bands are Green Day and My Chemical Romance and a lot more. We both have been in this hell place for about 5 years im around 17 and tab is 16 I thought by the time I was 10 I was with a new family. However, I was wrong.Anyways back to the story...Tab and I are talking.

“So Taz got any new stories to tell today?”

I said “Nope not at the moment but I can tell you about my dream I had last night”

Tab laughed and I told her my dream about I was adopted by Tre’cool and Billie Joe adopted her. Tab loved the way my dreams are always with Green Day or MCR.

A group of preppy girls start walking towards us.

I sighed “Oh great here we go again ...Someone is looking for round two I see”

*The preppy girls come up to us and one picks me up by my shirt.*

Brandy said, “Ok you emo kids this is now our spot so get the hell out and go somewhere else before I have to hurt this little midget again like last time.”

The first time I meet brandy and her gang they did not like me at all and they all ganged up on me, broke three of my ribs, and dislocated my fingers.

Tab said, “Hmm how about...No ok, just for once go and pick on someone else but Taz and me”

Brandy and the tramps all look at us, they have evil grins, and I knew what they were going to do.

Brandy whistled and they attacked Tab and I, kicked the shit out of us, yelled, and screamed.

Someone kicked me in the head hard and I blacked out.