Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 2

(chapter 2)

A day later.

I wake up in my bed and I find that I cannot move my right arm or my right leg.

“Great more bones to heal” I sighed.

*Tab comes running in like if something bad just happened*

Tab said, “Taz you won’t believe this. I think Billie Joe and tre’cool are here.

I got up and my arm and my leg hurt like a bitch but I needed to see for myself if they were here.

I went downstairs hoping on my good leg and looked around for them. I did not see them but then someone tap me on the head and I turned around and saw a pair of blue eyes I have seen many times on TV. Tre’cool was looking dead at me in the eyes.

Tre said, “Hello how are you? If im not mistaken you must be Vanessa also know as Taz”.

I could not believe my eyes Tab stood beside me and slapped my face to wake me up. I look at her and I turned beat red.

I said “Hi Tre im good and yes im Taz. Can I ask you something? What are two rock stars like you and Billie Joe doing in a place like this?

Billie comes over, Tab turns beat red and I laugh, and she gives me that evil glare that says “Hey I didn’t laugh at you when you turned beat red back off”.

Tre and Billie looked at each other and nodded there heads.

Billie “Ok guys I think we have decided that you two are coming with us and living like rockstars”.