Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 7

I sat in the restaurant with the clan I had been placed next to Harry on my left while Stella sat on my right happily chatting away to the boys while I thought about other things. I pondered over what Stella told me moments before we left the motel room. Her and Liam had met before in a bar? This was getting crazier by the moment, oh well at least now I wasn’t the only one in an extremely awkward position. I wasn’t the only one who is connected to one of the boys of this band.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Harry’s hand gently squeeze my upper thigh, jumping out of my train of thought I turned my head to look at him his green eyes staring deeply into mine.

“Are you alright Love?”

I nodded my head smiling gently, “Yeah I’m fine, just thinking,” one of Harry’s brow arched before he whispered in a cheeky tone.

“Careful you don’t hurt yourself.” I lightly slapped his chest unable to supress my chuckle.

“Cheeky bastard,” he laughed before pressing his lips to my cheek, which was when I heard suggest we head over to the market near by and grab some food for tonight then have our own little Christmas get together back at the motel. Stella seemed up for the idea she was about to reply when a voice cut her off.

“That sounds like a good plan, but are you lot really starting lunch without me? I’m really hurt,” turning my head I saw Louis approaching the table we were all seated at. I watched as each member got to their feet hugging the male as he moved around the table, after giving Harry a hug he moved onto me squeezing me tightly, though I could feel the hostility radiating off of him, confused as to why I smiled anyway as he moved onto Stell before I had a chance to say hi. Strange.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Louis, it appears that Olive likes to keep her friends apart and to herself,” I scoffed at my friend and her playful tone before rolling my eyes.

“Because I’m selfish like that,” I joked causing the brunette to laugh before wrapping one of her arms around me in a side hug.

“Dude, sit down. Stella was just telling us about herself and you’re ruining it,” Niall stated as he quickly returned to his seat and getting comfortable again waiting patiently for Stella to return to her introduction and story, Stella dropped her arm from around me and descended back onto her seat.

“I know everyone’s excited about Stella, but how about we give her a little break. I’m sure she doesn’t want to have question and question fired at her,” I smiled at Liam and his gentlemanly manners, coming to my best friends rescue, I could see she was grateful for the cease in constant questioning and I could see the feelings the browned eyed male had for her, smiling at how cute the two of them would be together I returned to my sitting position jumping slightly when I felt Harry’s arm snake around my shoulder, turning my head slightly I watched him out of the corner of my eyes and saw that he was giving the death glare to someone. Following his line of sight I noticed that it was Louis who was returning the look but as soon as I looked at him snapped out of it turning his attention to a photo hanging off the wall.

“What’s wrong?” I asked leaning back to whisper in his ear.

“Nothing,” quickly the glare vanished replaced by a gentle smile, “Nothing, it’s all good.” I wanted to ask more but thought better of it; instead I turned to the five other friends who were sitting there scanning over their menus quietly. Reaching out I grabbed a menu and began scanning over the options for lunch.

“What are you thinking of getting?”

“I’m thinking the…” Harry trailed off as his eyes scanned down the menu I held, “Uhm… I’m actually not sure… yourself?”

“I am thinking a beef burger sounds good.”

I was surprised by the look I received from the singer, his brows rose and a look of confusion spread across his face. “Since when did you start to eat normal food?”

“Wha-” I cut myself off remembering the situation I was in, “Oh, well it’s Christmas and I have decided that I am going to start eating normal food again.”

“Good, because I hate tofu,” he stated playfully before pressing a gentle kiss to the tip of my nose.

Tofu… when the hell did I start eating that?

Once everyone had selected what they were eating Zayn called over a young waitress and we began to list off our order. When I told her the beef burger she gave me one of the sourest looks I had ever received. It was as if to say, Do you really think you need a beef burger

Hey fuck you love, I’ll eat what I want! I thought quietly to myself mentally strangling her with her fake extensions.

Once the orders were taken she flitted off but not before shooting a flirtatious wink at Zayn which caused me to roll my eyes and gag at her ‘I’m better than you’ personality. Reality check I’m dating Harry freaking Styles and your argument is invalid.

*~*~*

The four of us sat around eating and talking, before long we had finished. “So where to now?” I asked casually awaiting an answer. I watched as Liam dug out his phone checking the time.

“Well it’s one, do we wanna go and get our things for tonight and then slowly make our way back here?”

“I’m fine with that,” the boys all nodded their heads and mumbled in agreement as they rose to their feet, we all chucked a few bills on the table before exiting out into the street.

The air was cold and a gasp left my lips at the suddenness of it when it hit me. I liked the cold but the cold in England was definitely different to the cold in Australia. I hurried over to Stella wrapping one of her arms around me.

“It’s freezing, keep me warm,” The red brunette laughed seeing that I had a thick jacket on and was still cold. “Shush you,” I groaned before she had a chance to say something witty.

“So what was up with Louis in there? The hostility in there could’ve been cut with a knife.” Stella asked.

“I honestly have no idea… it was strange… I don’t know what I have done for him to hate me so much.” Stella hummed before raising one of her brows.

“So what are we talking about?” I jumped when Harry walked up wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

“Nothing just how cold your girlfriend is… better keep her warm Harry, she isn’t used the climate yet.” I could hear the joking tone and I knew what she was getting at, since I had my arms folded across my chest I was able to poke her, rather harshly, in the ribs.

“Oh I will.” I exhaled loudly as a blush spread across my cheeks. I manoeuvred away from the two and walked over to Niall.

“Are you a’right? Ya cheeks are tha colour of ya hair.”

“Harry and Stella are gaining up on me,” I pointed out, the blonde laughed kindly before linking his arm with mine.

“Well we can’t have that can we now?” shaking my head the two of us laughed as we both walked toward the market together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the next chapter with Olive and Harry, sorry for the lateness. Hmmm hostility between Louis and Olive... wonder what caused that??? hmmmm
anyways leave a comment telling us what you think of it so far and why you think Louis is so 'grrr' to Olive?
Shout out to
Dezi Demize
and
crooked it means a lot to us to hear your thoughts thank you :)
Cheers Esther