Status: Just giving it a go.

Which Way Is the Right Way?

2

Joey came back to where you were laying on top of each other not moments before with a sheepish look on his face and a pizza box in his hand. You could have jumped on him and kissed him you were so hungry. you climbed onto his knee and took the pizza off him. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he put his hands on your waist. You weren't sure you could deny your feelings any longer. You both silently eat your pizza without taking your eyes off one another. You can see his mind working over time. He's not really eating the pizza, he's hungry for you. Before you know it, Joey has chucked the pizza on the floor and has you pinned to the sofa. His hips are digging into yours and he's staring into your eyes hungrily. His soft lips graze your cheek and he whispers something in your ear that you don't hear but sends shivers down your spine. You run your hands through his thick hair and wrap your legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He puts his hands either side of your face and gently kisses your forehead. Feelings you've never felt before surging through your body like a electricity. You so badly want to kiss him but are fighting between your heart and your head. You know he is waiting for you to kiss him as permission for what he is doing.
You are staring into his eyes which are begging you to kiss him. Just as you move forward to close the gap you hear a loud "sorry" from the door. You look past Joey to see Travis stood in the door way. Joey cringes then helps you sit up.
"Dude" Joey sighs shaking his head. You sit quietly feeling too embarrassed to say anything.
"I'm sorry I was coming to see if you guys wanted to come for a drink with me and Max" Travis looked really apologetic.
"I can't believe Max. I told him we would definitely not be coming out" Joey said through gritted teeth.
"He's so freaking jealous" he said bitterly.
"I tell you what, Joey you go out with Max and Travis have a few drinks" you say while getting your coat on.
"Please don't go I'm sorry" he replies grabbing your wrist. You shake him off and leave, not impressed with his childishness.
Every fibre in your body wants to turn back to the warmth of Joey's house and the warmth of his body. Your heart wants him but your head is telling you the sensible thing- stay friends. You feel tears silently rolling down your face not knowing what to do. You love Joey as friend and you know you are feeling something more for him. Is he right? Is Max jealous? You don't like upsetting Max, he has been like a brother to you all your life. All of the guys have been there when you need them. Without realising, you have walked back to Joey's house. There's a light on, so you go round the back. You watch the concentration on Joey's face as he takes a hit from his bong. God only knows how much weed he has smoked in the hour you've been gone. You know he smokes a lot when he's angry or upset. You see him grinning as he realises you're at the door. He opens the door to let you in. Just as he's locked the door behind you, you push him against it and kiss him softly. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.
He sits down on the couch with you in his lap. He kisses every piece of your skin he can reach, before you pull him towards you and kiss him passionately. It's everything you thought it would be and more. Fireworks are going off in your stomach. He lays back on the couch with you on top of him and you both fall asleep happily.