Captivating

Chapter 2

Everyone always says that the first car ride is the worst and I have to agree one hundred percent because, during soon time your imagination is left to run wild as you try to picture your fate at your new 'home'. A whole new place with new people you get to know before they either leave you or you leave them. You wonder what your duties will be and just how boring, tedious, or dreadful they would be, especially if they involved the new Master.

Thinking of what the new Master would have me do worried me as I glanced at him, shifting uncomfortably in the black box leather seats. Just like most of the creatures, he was extremely good looking with jet black hair that framed his face in a sort of curly wavy mix perfectly. His eyes were a piercing blue that cut through skin to bare your very soul. From what I could see, he was over six feet tall and had a lean body, leaner than what was characteristic of werewolves.
   
   Vampire?  I thought to myself, what I had a feeling he wasn't. I decided I'd figure that out later. I looked away from assessing him, wondering if he noticed me staring. He was giving off vibes that made me not want to cross him; his posture was almost regal, yet relaxed and the air around him reeked of power.

I felt the car start to slow as we pulled into a large iron gate and down the long drive way that led to the large house. The house looked new but the lush vines crawling up it's sides suggested different. It was a beautiful house; spotless white with black shutters and a black ornate double door which I assumed was the front entrance.

I noticed people scattered around the premises tending one thing or the other to keep the place in order.

The car pulled to a complete stop right in front of the house and the car door opened revealing and old man with white hair and wrinkles that stretched across his face like cracks in dry mud, I estimated his age to be between sixty-seven and 
seventy-three.
   
 "Master, Mistress"  The old guy said bowing slightly to both of us. Mistress? I resisted the urge to look behind me because, if my rags and filthy appearance was anything to go by, I was definitely not that. 

I watched him disappear and the master stepped out of the car,  I followed suit and looked around at the place I would be staying for how ever long. The Master was already heading inside, not saying much to anyone, just giving small nods to everyone as if he was greeting them. 
   
 "This way, I will show you to your room." The old man told me and held out his arm for me to take, something I had never seen before. I slid my hand into the crook of his arm and walked beside him. 

The inside was just as nice as the outside, if not better in all honesty. There was a grand stair case right as you walked inside. The actual stairs matched the light hard wood floors that seemed to run throughout the entire house. The carpet that ran along the stairs was black as was the railing that went along the side. 
   
 "The Master will be with you in a little bit to tell you what you will be doing as you stay here." The man told me as we walked up the stairs. He led me down the long hall toward the end. he opened the door and I looked inside amazed at the sight of the room before me. "I must go, but he will be here shortly."

I watched as he had walked out of the room before looking back inside as I stood in the doorway. Since becoming a slave, I had always slept in the basement with many of the other slaves, but standing here in this room made me feel like I was in a dream. 

The room was a large one with a king size bed in the middle, the comforter set was a deep red that stood out in the room. There was a large dresser with a mirror connected to it. It reminded me of the one I had as a little girl. The walls were bare and plain white. Off to the side was a small sitting area with black leather couches as well as a large TV plastered on the wall. 

I could get use to this. I thought as a smile came to my face. I walked into the room and shut the door behind me and headed to one of the other doors that was in the room. I opened it revealing a walk in closet that had places to put shoes and other places to put other things. I instantly knew that even if I was given the chance, I would never be able to fill this closet up. 

I walked away from there and towards to the other door, having a feeling that I knew what would be behind it. I pushed the door open and found the bathroom. There was a stand in shower then a bathtub on the far wall. The sink was a double one and I had no clue what I would even be able to use half of this space for. 

I turned and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I looked around not quite believing that this would be my room. I heard the door open and snapped my attention to it, the Master walked in and I froze just a little as he started to speak in a deep voice.

"I am Dante. You are to be my personal slave." 

I didn't know if I was going to like this.