Status: Do you like it...? ^^"

The Life of Avery Stone

año sin lluvia

quiero volverte a ver,
para calmar mi sed
un dia sin ti
es como un ao sin ver llover
si escapas otra vez
no sobrevivire
un dia sin ti
es como un ao sin ver llo...veeeeer

After I had taken a shower and had a nap, me and Val sat quietly watching a movie in his room. His room was pretty medium size but surprisingly cleaner than me. Val's room was covered in band posters, movie posters, and news paper clippings. We were sitting in front of his bed. I chewed on my lip as I kept pulling on the long sleeves of Val's huge shirt. I tried my best to focus on the movie Val had put in but my head was in different places. It's been so awkward between us today. I looked over to the tall blond. Val was sitting with one leg bent and over the other while watching the movie. My eyes swiftly went back to the screen. So far in the movie a girl was fighting in these games. That's all I got from the movie. As I said, I'm not really paying attention. The girl, who's maybe the age of 16, climbed up a tree after being chased by a group of people. She was pretty cute I guess. The girl started to freak out cause she didn't know how to get away as the group of hunters camped out under the tree. She's screwed, I thought.

"Are we gunna talk about it?"

I jumped a bit in surprise and I directly looked back over to Val. His blue eyes stared at me seriously waiting for an answer. I looked to the screen then back at him. I cleared my throat "A-about what?" I asked. I was pretty sure what he meant, but I was scared.

Val blinked a couple times and then said, "About...everything Carly said to me last night." He took the remote and pressed the pause button on the Blue-Ray player.

Now all sounds were gone so I could speak. I sighed. He was gunna wanna talk about it sooner or later...I just hoped it was later.

"Right about a year ago when you met me...Carly broke up with me to be...with my friend, Alec." I paused as I stared at the floor and I continued "Afterwards...her and Alec broke up. She...she started some rumors..."

"What kind of rumors?" Val asked.

I bit my lip as hard as I could and pulled on the sleeves. "About me being gay and a whore" I whispered as soft as I could. I tried really hard not to burst into tears as I remembered that day. My hand found its way to my neck and began to rub it. "After that...some seniors...they started some stuff with me"

I felt Val's stare even more. I bet he was disgusted with me right now...but I continued, "Then...I started to...cut..."

That's when the tears started to stream down my face but before they could flow half way down my cheeks I wiped them. Without any warning, Val pushed me into his arms. I was pretty shocked. I expected him to yell at me to go and get out. I literally began to sob uncontrollably as I cried. I wasn't sad anymore...I was happy that he still wanted me here. As I cried Val's hands ran through my hair and played with it. "What happened after that?" Val whispered.

With sobs and all I tried to get out, "I..I...was gay...and...and Alec...I told him...he won't even talk to me any more." Before I knew it, I was just rambling whatever was on my mind. I can't remember half the shit I said, but it was some where along the lines of Carly and Alec. As I blubbered, sobbed, and cried Val still held me. He played with my hair, pat my back occasionally, and told me I'd be ok.

The sophomore finally got me to calm down. Good timing too because my phone went off. I jumped out of his reach and grabbed my phone off of Val's chord. I looked at the caller ID and I saw it was my step mother. I wiped my tears quickly as I answered. "Hey, Carry" I greeted.

"Now, Avery, I know I told you you could stay over at Val's weekend. But now I need a babysitter for your younger siblings...like now" She said, not beating around the bush.

I nodded and bit my lip "'Kay, Carry. I'll head over" I replied.

"Thanks! You're such a life saver, Avery!" Carry exclaimed and hung up.

I put my phone in my back pocket of Val's old jeans. He looked up to me and giving me the look that says, "Who was that?"

I cleared my throat. "My stepmom needs me home..." I stated.

Val nodded frantically "Yea I totally understand" he said a little too quickly.

I walked over to him "So...I'll see you Monday?" I asked.

"Yea Monday. Text me though til then" He replied.

I smiled "I will. I'll talk to you later, Val" I said walking out of her room.

"BYE AVE" Val shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song by Selena Gomez and Ten Scene. Yes! The movie was Hunger Games. If...anyone noticed ^.^"
Second update of the day. Enjoy.