Demolition Lovers

Chapter 2

I felt someone put an inhaler in my mouth and I felt the medicine fill my lungs. I took a deep breath and oxygen filled my aching lungs. I opened my wary eyes and saw the faces of my new classmates surrounding me.

" Back it up...let the girl breathe." Jamia yelled at the class. I felt her pull me up slightly.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded slightly and coughed.

A boy with black hair and a lip and nose piercing smiled comfortingly at me. Jamia held out a black finger nail and introduced me to the stranger.

" Cherry, this is Frank ,my boyfriend, and this is Mikey." She pointed to the pierced boy and then to the boy beside him. He had brown hair and black rimmed glasses. His strong jawline and hazel eyes attracted me. He smiled meekly and I blushed. Jamia raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

" Come on, it's time for lunch." Jamia helped me up and linked arms with me.

" You'll get to meet Gerard and Ray and Matt." He spat the last name like it was a disease.

" Be nice, "Jamia said," Without him you wouldn't have a drummer." She turned to me.

" The guys have a band. Frank and Ray are the guitarist, Gee is the singer, Matt is drums, and Mikey is the bassist." I smiled.

"What's the name?" I asked.

" My Chemical Romance." Mikey spoke, timidly. My Chemical Romance I like it.