New Life

Are you okay?

My side shot pain in every step I took. My eye was swollen and I could barely see. Blood and mud was all over my my shirt and pants. I got stared down as I ran past people. I kept rubbing my eyes because tears kept forming. I ran to where there was what look like buses. There was sprinkles here and there. I leaned against on of the buses. I sat my bag next to me as I just burst out crying. I was scared he would find me. So I tried to keep quiet. Then I heard voices talking and yelling. The closer they got the more I felt like it was my time to die. I slid down and covered my head.

" What the." I heard a male voice. I felt my body shake.

" Hey a-are you okay?" A different voice asked lightly. Then I felt a hand on me. I quickly jumped screaming.

" You're not okay are you?" A guy with a gauges asked sounding upset.

" Don't hurt me please." I squeaked at the six guys.

" We won't. Come here." The guy that had a low voice said bending down. I slowly got off the ground. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder. " Let's get you in and clean you up." He said opening the door. I felt like a lost puppy at this point. My jean were practically all ripped up and showed the cuts my dad did to me.

" What's your name?" A guy with a three tattooed on his neck asked.

" Ally." I said watching one of the guys carefully clean up the cuts.

" I'm George. The guy cleaning your cuts is Dylan. Jorel, Danny, Jordon, and Matt." He said pointing to each guy. I waved at them with a little smile. Then there was a burning pain I covered my mouth holding in a scream.

" I'm sorry." Dylan said looking up. I nodded.

" How old are you Ally?" George asked leaning against the wall. I was sitting on the counter in the bathroom.

" 13." I said looking down at the tile floor.

" Why were you out here alone? And beaten up?" He asked sounding really worried. I tried not to cry , but a few tears slipped.

" M-my dad is abusive me." I said covering my mouth making me muffled. I didn't want to make it seem like I'm the most miserable person in the world , but I might as tell them what he does. Right now I was a little more into a cry.

" It's okay." George cooed as he wrapped his other arm around me. I squeezed my eyes trying to stop. I finally stopped after a few minutes .Dylan was done with my legs luckily.

" You were running away weren't you?' Dylan asked. I nodded rubbing my good eye. I could see George mouth - I don't want her to go- to Dylan. He nodded like he was agreeing. Wait....are they fucking serious?!
♠ ♠ ♠
New fan fiction yay! My friend wanted me to make one like this, so I did! Thanks for reading!