New Life

That's be all

" Can you stay in here for a minute while we talk to the rest of the guys?" Dylan asked . I nodded lightly and they walked out shutting the door behind him. I pressed my ear against the door.

" She needs to come with us." I heard George tell them.

" Well. I guess, but what about her dad?" Sounded like Jorel asked.

" I don't give a flying fuck about her dad. He can fuck himself for all I care. " I was surprised Dylan said that.

" Fine she can come with us under one rule." Jorel said and everything went quiet. " I'm not going to be the one going to the store and picking out pads and shit. Got it?!"

" Yes!" I heard George say. Then I heard footsteps . I quickly propped myself onto the counter. Then the door flew open.

" You're staying with us!" George said ambushing me into a hug. This was the first time I felt loved, and it scares me I'll lose it. I swallowed a wince when he hugged me as my side shit another unbearable amount of pain.

" Let me see your side." George said noticing me swallow weirdly. I slowly pulled up my over sized black tee enough for them to see my side. I looked down and saw it was black and blue. Dylan ran somewhere and came back with a ice pack. George carefully put it over the bruise.

" Holy coffee pot full a crayons that's cold!" I said feeling my body shiver. That made Dylan and George laugh a little. I heard Danny gasp.

" We are not putting crayons in out coffee maker!" Jorel yelled. Jorel seemed bossy as fuck. George picked me up and laid me on the couch that was open.

" Don't move." George said slowly stepping back.

" She's not a dog dude." I heard Danny said. George picked up a small pillow and threw it at him.

" I know retard."

" So Ally. What's your favorite color? " Matt questioned.

" Either blue or silver." He nodded.

" Well it's l-" George was cut off by my phone ringing. He looked down at me. At the same time we dived to my bag.

" No! I'm answering it!" George yelled trying to pull my bag away from me.

" No! It's my phone! My precious!" I yelled back griping onto it. I looked and saw it was my dad. I stared at the flashing screen and then Jorel took it out of me hands.

" Hello." The speaker must have been on cause we all heard how my dad replied.

" Where's my whore of a daughter?!" He mumbled sounding drunk. I had shivers up my spine just by hearing his rough voice.

" I don't know a whore." Jorel said with a smile. I can tell he's going to fuck with him. I carefully grabbed the phone and recorded it.

" Yes you do! She's there! I know she is! She's nothing , but a slut!" He yelled.

" How do you put her in her place?"

" I beat the shit out of her!" Jorel had a evil smirk.

" That'll be all." He hung up and stopped the recording.

" You didn't have to do that." I said as he gave the phone back to me.

" You're part of our family now. I had too." I was confused when he said that , but I just shook it off.

" Uh....thanks." I said putting my phone back in my bag.

" Can't believe you're only 13." Danny said smiling. I nodded sitting back on the couch.

" Are you hungry?" George asked sitting next to me. I shook my head. I watched what ever was on TV until a slowly started to doze off.

" Here." Jorel said picking me up. I was half asleep so I didn't really know where he was taking me. He laid me in a bunk and covered me up.

" Thank you." I mumbled to him. He fixed my hair and walked away closing the curtain. I slowly fell asleep to the TV noise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.