New Life

Partay! not...

We headed our way to the place where they were playing. I learned their band name , stage names, they even let me listen to some of their songs. They're pretty good.

" Okay. You're way to young to watch the show. So you'll have to stay where all the drinks and food is." Jorel said looking at me. I nodded as we walked through a door. I was a little scared of the guards that were around. They were twice the size of Dylan. That's some scary stuff. We finally got to where I had to stay and where the guys will hang at until they go on.

" There's a lot of alcohol." I said hiding behind Danny. I figured if the guards were actually evil he would keep me safe. Just a thought.

" Fuck...there is...you can't have alcohol." George said crossing his arms.

" There's pop under the table ." Jordon said grabbing a can of coke. He handed it to me.

" You look like a little kid behind Danny." Matt said chuckling. I sat on the couch and opened the can. Well attempted too. Jorel grabbed it out of my hands and opened it.

" Thank you!" I said in a little kid voice. I sat quietly as the guys drank their beer or whatever and talk. Then they all stood up .

" Stay here. Eat or drink anything you can." Dylan said grabbing onto my shoulders.

" Okay! Have fun! " I said taking his arms off of me. They walked away leaving by myself. I grabbed a bag of chips and made myself comfortable. I could hear them so I just listened to their voices. I drank my third can of coke and suddenly felt hyper.

" I can't believe you spilt my water!" I heard Jordon complain. I looked over the back of the couch. I sat my pop down and ran to them. I didn't really see who I jumped at , but they caught me. I looked and saw Matt.

" You....smell....awful!" I said fake gagging. Truthfully he didn't smell bad. He was just sweaty , and sticky.

" Awe thanks." Matt said rolling his eyes with a smile. I just remembered my face had sharpie all over it. No wonder why the bald guard was staring at me.

" How many pops did you drink?!" Jorel asked looking at the table.

" Only three. And a lot of chips." I said smiling. He shook his head , and I realized they were still wearing there mask. For some reason it fascinated me when Jorel shook his head. The lights in Hus mask would go off and on.

" Well...I'm ready to partay!" Dylan said found a weird dance.

" We can't partay. We have a thirteen year old that is starting to act like a smart five year old." Matt said swinging me around. He sat be back on me feet.

" Just leave me at the bus, and I'll be fine. You guys need a break from me anyways." I said grabbing another can of coke.

" Yea...no. You might find something fascinating on the bus and then blow it up." Jordon said taking the can a taking a drink.

" You got your alcohol saliva on it. Now I can't drink it!" I said putting the can on the table.

" Hey it's better than pu-"

" It's better than dog saliva." Jorel said cutting Jordon off by covering his mouth.

" Yea. Sure, but please! I'm a girl! I need my girl time! You guys are adults! You need strip clubs and bars!" I said begging.

" She has a point." George said taking his mask off.

" We don't need that! It's not like we'll end up going crazy." Jorel said crossing his arms.

" Dude! Wait! I have a idea!" Dylan said hopping around. " Okay! Jorel can say with Ally. We can go to strip clubs and all that!"

" I guess that's reasonable." Matt said fixing his hair. Which is kind of funny.

" But I don't get time alone! I need time alone!" I said looking like the witch from wizard of Oz as she melts. I laid on the ground with my eyes shut.

" You're 13! Why do you need time alone , and what would you do if we come back drunk with strippers under our arms?" George said raising a eyebrow.

" One, Danny shouldn't have a girl under his arm sense he's married , and two I'll do something." I said holding up two fingers.

" Yea sure. Jorel take her away." George said slapping his fingers. Next thing I know Jorel tossed me over his shoulder.

" I thought you were on my side." I said not fighting.

" I was on your side. Still am, but I don't want the tour bus being blown to bits." He said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank for reading!! Bye!