‹ Prequel: One in a Million
Status: -Updating every Wednesday-

Once in a Life Time

Last Try

Oli's Pov
Having to hear my father and Mia fight, while my mother cries, kills me. It kills me even more that my father wants to unplug me but I think he is just scared. I know my father doesn't want to kill me, his scared to lose me and he scared that he will lose me. But I'll so show him when I'll come out of this coma. Being in this coma isn't easy and I hate it, it makes me feel like I am in depression again, but worse. I heard Mia talking on the phone to someone. I think it might be the doc, they have been talking a lot since my last brain wave scan. Mia has been trying everything and anything to get my better. I was in the middle of thinking about everything that has been happening with Mia and my father when I heard Mia' voice, "Oli.. Baby... I miss you." She started crying, I felt her grab my hand so I tightened my hold on her hand. "Oli I don't know what else to do. The fights with your father are getting worse. Everyone is on my side but your father. I am trying thing to make his realize your here." I wanted so badly to tell her to bring him in here but I knew he wasn't here and he wouldn't listen to her anyways. I don't know what to do and it kills me I can't take care for the people I love. But I will get out of this coma soon or later.

Mia Pov
I talked to the doc on the phone about getting someone in here to help Oli start moving his toes then his legs, and we also talked about getting a psychologist to get him to come out of his head. He also said it would be best if we could get everyone together as least once a week and have a dinner or some kind of get together and everyone there have a one on one moment with Oli. I think we might do that but first I need Oli's father to come to terms that Oli is alive. I also talked to the doc to meet us somewhere for lunch, he agreed and to let him know when. So now I'm on the phone with Oli's mother, "Can you talk to him? Get him to come to lunch to meet the doc?" She was silent for a moment. "I will try my best. I hope this works." "Me too, me too. We need him to come to this get together to help Oli." "I know, have you talked to everyone else about this?" "No, Tom and I are meeting the guys and their girls at a cafe in an hour when the nurse gets here." "Okay, have fun. Let me know what they think." "I will. Bye" "Bye." I breath a sigh of relief. I really hope everything that I am trying to do works, because if it doesn't I don't know what else to do. These few things that were trying is our last hope to get Oli out of this coma. Its crazy how its been almost a year, since I have been here. I just wish I could've of spend more time with Oli before the accident. I was holding Oli's hand, trying my hardest to stop crying when Tom walked in, "You rea....dy? Mia are you crying?" "No no I got something in my eye." I said as I whipped my eye. Tom just looked at me and nodded. Soon we were off to the cafe, where we were meeting the guys. We sat a table waiting for them to show. Soon everyone did and I thought,"Well I have to tell now or never...." I sighed and waited for everyone to order something for lunch. As soon as everyone was done ordering I cleared my throat and spoke, "Guys I have something to tell you....." Everyone just scared at me and as much I tried my eyes started to water. I took a deep breath and finished, "I talked to the doctor and he said that he was sending in someone to help Oli start moving his legs and toes, and he was also sending one in to try and get him to come out his mind. He said that we should have get together every week and have everyone spend one on one with him." Everyone cheers and clapped but stopped when they seen my face. I looked around then spoke again, "But if none of that works.... then there's nothing else we can do, he either comes out by himself or he doesn't..." And that's when the tears come.

Lee Pov
Its scarey to think that this is are last our last hope to get Oli, our best friend, our lead singer. If this doesn't work out to get Oli out of this coma we can't get a new best friend, would we be able to get another lead singer?... No no we couldn't do that... not right away... I will do anything to get Oli out of this coma, His my best friend. I don't want to lose him.

Matt N Pov
This is our last hope to get Oli out of this coma. I will everything in my power to get him out. His our best friend and no one will ever replace him. The fans would riot if they thought that we would couldn't help Oli and got a new singer, Oh yeah things would go bad.

Matt K Pov
I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do but I will be there along with guys and help Oli. Oh poor Mia, she has done everything in her power, she has taken care of Oli. We should really do something for Mia, for everything she done for us.

Jorden Pov
Is this really the last thing we can do to help Oli? How can that be? Did we really do everything we can? I know I haven't been with the guys from the start but they are still some of my best friends and the band would never be the same if Oli isn't in the band. Fans would go crazy, and not in a good way either. Oh god and Mia.... this is probably, no it is, killing her. She loves Oli with everything she has and she has done everything she could to help him.

Tom Pov
So this is way she was crying next to Oli when I walked into the room, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know it was this bad. There is no way we did everything we could to help, there has to be more. I can't lose my only brother! This can't be how Oli goes, not after everything he has been through! The fans would be so hurt! I got up and walked off pissed off, I was gone for more than 5 minutes when I just stopped everything I was doing and remember Mia. Omg Mia.. and my mom. Oh god telling my mom about this, she is going to cry so much. I went back to the table and hugged Mia.

Mia Pov
All the guys had a scared look in their eyes, it made me even more scared to tell Oli's mom. She wasn't going to take this well at all. And I'm probably going to hear a told you so from Oli's dad. I was not looking forward to anything about this day. Of course all the guys said they wanted to do the together, even more than once a week. That made me smile a little. I hope to god that this works because I need Oli here with me. The fans need Oli, along with the guys, they need Bring Me the Horizon.