Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

The Meeting

-Robert's POV-
They always get the girls, Monte, Craig and Max no one ever wants me I'm just the drummer. So, here I am again sitting in the bus at 2:00 a.m. like a wierdo virgin that I'm not. They all went out with thier pick of the night. I just don't want just any girl I want the one that can make me laugh, the one that makes me think about her every moment of everyday, and the one that'll call me out when I'm being stupid oh well guess I'll just sleep.

*Time Skip: Sound Check*
We just finished sound checking and I decided to go outside for some fresh air before the show. I saw a girl wearing an ETF shirt in the back of the alley crying.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.
"Just go away." She said without looking up.
"Well I might be able to help. Come on at least come inside. Please?" I asked. When I said that she looked up.
"Omg your Robert Ortiz."
"Yes. Yes I am." I replied.
"I love you so much your the reason I've started drumming." She said smiling as she got up.
"Really? That's great most people don't like my drumming." I said.
"Well I do." She said giggling.
"Will you come inside then?"
"Yeah I'd love too."
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Aislynn. Asy for short." She replied.
"That's a beautiful name." She blushed.

*Time Skip: After Show*
Damn that was fucking awesome I wonder where Aislynn is. Oh there she is by Craig flirting wow and I actually thought she was into me guess I was wrong.
"Hey Robert. Come here." She said so I walked over and Craig walked away.
"That was an awesome show by the way you were amazong out there."
"Thanks I try."
"You can tell. So I should be uh heading home I guess."
"You could stay on the bus we have a week off and are staying here for Monte his family lives her in town." I said.
"Really the others won't mind?" She asked.
"Nah not as long as you sleep in my bunk."
"Umm."
"I can sleep on the couch."
"No I don't want to kick you out of your bunk we can be adults about this." She said firmly.
"Yes we can." I said while inwardly smirking I like this girl already and I just met her. As we walked into the bus Monte, Max and Craig stared at me I didn't look at them though I knew Asy was hot but they weren't going to touch her so I moved closer to her as we reached the bunk area and she changed into one of my t-shirts and a pair of sweats in the bathroom. We then climbed into my bunk and for once in a long time I fell asleep quickly and into a peaceful slumber holding the girl of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? I can never find a good Robert story so I decided to post one. I have a strange obsession with him. I find him so fucking adorable. This story's gonna be beter than my last I promise. A comment would make me happy. Anyways love you guys till the next post eat these cookies I made for you. *Gives cookies to you*