Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

It's Never Me

-Robert's POV-
I woke up in the mornng without Azy in my arms and I felt cold without her warm body wrapped up in them. So I decided to get up and look for. I don't think she would've left without saying goodbye. Would she? I don't think so. God Robert stop talking to yourself like a crazy person. I walked into the kitchen/living room area and saw Monte and Max but no Azy.
"Hey guys did you see where Azy happened to go?" I asked them.
"Who?" They both asked simutaneously.
"The girl that I came in here with last night."
"No I thought you two fucked up left she stayed the night Ortiz?" Monte asked.
"Yeah she didn't have a way home and we kinda flirted and stuff before the show."
"Damn Robert finally getting some game." Max stated
"Thanks Max. But, no I really like this girl I think she could be the one guys."
"Damn Robert you met this girl yesterday and your already whipped." Max said to me while eyeing Monte and having a silent conversation in their minds that I could never understand. Oh well doesn't matter anyways I gotta find Azy.
"Alright guys well I'm gonna go out and look for her." I told htem as I walked towars the door.
"Robert." I heard and turned around.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Your not wearing clothes." Monte said trying to hold back laughter. I looked down and saw that I was just wearing boxers so I went back to the bunk area and then put on an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, some black ripped skinny jeans and my signatue sunglasses. Then walked out the door to look for Azy. As I was walking a thought occured to me where was Craig he's normally the first one up in the bus. They were flirting yesterday but then she did with me I mean he saw m how I acted when they stared at her when we enteed the bus he wouldn't take her from me now. He's my friend and friends don't do that. Hmm well where might she go home? No I don't think so. The bathroom? No theres one on the bus. But, women don't like shitting in front of people but I don't now any girls that would go into the girls bathroom to check. Oh I know Cc's girl is here Lauren she'll go check for me. So, I walked over to his tour bus and knocked.
"Hey Robert. Come on in bro. Whtta ya need? Good morning isn't it?" Jake said once he answered the door.
"Okay did someone give him coffee?" I asked around to everybody lounging around.
"I did drummer buddy!!!!!" Cc screamed as he came running in tackling me to the ground and giving me a hug.
"Whatcha need buddy?" He asked while helping me up off the ground.
"Actually I need Lauren's is she still here?" I asked him.
"No she's not she left last night." He said.
"Why Lauren?" Andy asked.
"I needed someone to see if this girl is in the girls's bathroom here." I told him.
"I can do it if you would like." Sammie said walking out of the bunk area.
"You would?" I asked her.
"Yeah of course anyhting for a friend." She said and then she kissed Jinxx and we took off to the bathroom.
"What's she look like Robert?"
"Oh she's like 5.1' has blue eyes and long blonde hair." I told her while thinking about her physical appearance." I told her as we reached the bathroom. She went in and came back out shaking her head.
"Sorry she's not in there."
"Ok well thanks anyways Sammie." I told her ginving her a hug. "Tell Cc I'll text him later and well make plans to hang out."
'Will do. Hope you find her soon." She said sweetly and walked away. Hmm where next well maybe she went out to breakfast I know she hasn't eaten since at least before the concert last night. I'll go check Denny's it is right around the corner. This Craig thing is really bothering me. I mean he has a daughter he shouldn't be sleeping around and Azy doesn't seem that way anyways so if anything she's just being friendly. I walked into Denny's and looked around to see Azy at a booth with Craig talking and flirting with each other. I quietly slipped out if the restaurant without them noticing me and ran back to the bus and into the bunk area where Max was and he saw me crying and he came to hold and comfort me.
"Shh its ok Robert what's wrong?" Max asked after I finally calmed down enough to put together a coherent sentence.
"I I I I saw Azy and Craig at Denny's flirting like I meant nothing to either of them and I actually thought she liked me Max. She could've been the one. But, its never me." I sobbed.
"Well then she's crazy because your an amazing guy and anyone would be lucky for you to have them as thier boyfriend Robbie." He said sincerely using his nickname for me that he knew I loved.
"Do you really mean that Max?" I looked up in him through my puffy bloodshot eyes.
"Of course I do." He said looking at my face but not my eyes. I sat up and looked at him.
"Is something wrong?" I asked him.
"No nothing don't worry about it." He told me.
"No tell me Max." I told him looking him in the eyes.
"Fine. But promise me you won't be mad at me." He said seriously.
"I promise." Then he pulled me close to him and kissed me on the lips gently. I gasped suprised at his actions and slid his tounge into my mouth caressing it gently. Then I finally reacted and I kissed back and started to fight for dominance but after a minute or so Max won. After a few minutes I had to pull for air and Max rested his forehead against mine.
"Robert I've liked you for awhile. Will you be my boyfriend." He asked searching my eyes for some kind of answer. I've always had some feelings for Max. I've been bi for awhile I just haven't came out to anyone yet. I never thought Max was though.
"Of course Max I'd love too." I said after I snapped out of my thoughts,
"Good. I was worried you were going to say no for a minute." He said happily.
"Never." I said and he kissed me again ever so gently then pulled me up and into his bunk where we fell asllep tangled up with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally this took forever to type. At least its long. Love all of you that read my story till next time.