Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

I'm Gonna Marry This Man

- Vic's POV-

Should I do it? Should I tell her how I feel even if she is with someone? I know it seems wrong to but I'll only tell her how I feel and that's all. But what if he starts to hate me even more when she wants to be with me? Nah she loves him too much to leave him. Alright I know what to do now. Hopefully all goes well. Why am I stressing out so much right now you ask? Well because I had just finished watching the video for the millionth time where Sonia confessed her feelings for me and Roselyn did for Kellin. Its been about two weeks since I first saw it. I know this was before she and Ben were together but I'm shocked. But then again, I should've known. She always was different around me, in a good way of course. Oh well too late now. Anyways time to go put my plans into action. I walked towards Asking Alexandria's bus. I got to the door and took a deep breath. I could hear Ben and Sonia talking about something. Oh well time to interrupt the conversation. I opened the door and walked in but Sonia and Ben didn't notice.

"You SURE you're not mad? Like I know this was before we got together but I just want to make sure." Sonia said shyly to Ben.

"I'm sure. Don't worry. Its a thing of the past, it doesn't matter to me . I still have you and that's all that matters to me." He said to her as he hugged her and kissed her lips. Then they finally noticed I was here. Ben stood there and gave me an angry look.

"What do you want?" He said coldly but calmly. I just rolled my eyes.

"I just need to talk to Sonia about something. ALONE." I said just as coldly. I can see on her face she had a look fear and confusion.

"If it's that important then I think I need to know as well." He said in a furious tone.

"Fine, whatever. Sonia, I just kinda want to say something about what you said in that video." I said calmly. I can tell she did not want to be here right now. She let out a quiet ok and I continued.

"I should have known that you had feelings for me. I had a feeling you did but I didn't want to admit it, fearing you might reject me. I had feelings for you too for a long time actually. All I want to say is that I like you too. But I don't want you to leave Ben for me. You two are very happy together and if you're happy then I'm happy. I'll move on don't worry. But I hope we can still be best friends." I said. She nodded her head but then suddenly made a dash for the bathroom. I look at Ben in surprise as he did the same to me. Then we heard that she started to vomit. We walked towards the bathroom.

"Are you ok in there my love?" Ben said calmly. After a few moments Sonia came out of the bathroom paler than usual.

"I'm fine... I just don't feel very well is all." She said weakly.

"If you want Ben and I can take you to the hospital." I said worryingly. She just shook her head.

"Oh yeah I forgot you don't like doctors." I said jokingly.

"Well I'm gonna go sleep for a bit to see if that helps." She said as she slowly walked towards her bunk.

"If that doesn't help I'll take you to the doctors." Ben said and she let out a groan but finally agreed.

"Well I gotta go now so bye guys. And keep a close eye on her Ben." I said.

"I will, don't worry. And I want to apologize for having a grudge on you. You're not that bad of a guy as I thought. Take care dude." Ben said as I walked out. Well things went way better than I thought. But I wonder what's wrong with Sonia.

-Roselyn's POV-

Hmm well that's odd, I got a text from Ronnie saying he needs to talk to me ASAP. Hmm I wonder what he needs to talk about. I was going to hang with Kellin but I can't find him anywhere. Oh well I guess. I to the bus and walked in to find Ronnie sitting and waiting.

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked curiously.

"Do you still having for Kellin?" He asked in angry tone.

"We already talked about this two weeks ago, had feelings for him but didn't want to admit it to Ronnie. He gave me an angry look.

“Then why do I think you still have feelings for him then hun?” He said in a pissy tone.

“Well maybe I do goddamit.” I yelled angrily because he was angry at me.
“Then why don’t you date him.” He yelled.

“Maybe I will.” I yelled.
“Good.” Ronnie yelled one last time.

“Fine. If thats what you want then we are done. Don’t you ever fucking talk to me again you fucking asshole.” I yelled at him and then ran off the bus as fast as I could.

“Wait Roselyn I didn’t mean it I was just angry come back.” Ronnie yelled from the door of the bus but I continued running until I found myself a little bonfire area and sat down on one of the benches and started to cry. After what seemed like forever I heard footsteps approaching.
“Go away Ronnie.” I said bitterness dripping like venom in my words.
“I’m not Ronnie, Roselyn.” The man said.
“Oh hey Mike.” I said looking at him and wiping the tears off of my face.

“Don’t cry beautiful. You look better when you smile.” He said while coming over to me and sitting down on the bench and wrapping his arms around me.
“I’m sorry. I’m just having a bad day.” I said after a minute of us hugging.

“It’s okay. I know we don’t really talk that much but do you wanna tell me about it?” He said genuinely concerned about me. I pulled away from his chest and looked up at him. Damn was he always this handsome? I thought to myself. No you just broke up with Ronnie and this is a whorey thing to already like someone new.

“Did you see the video that got leaked about Sonia and I?” I asked him. Dumbass question of course he did he’s Vic’s brother.
“Yeah.” He said slightly confused.
“Well Ronnie and I broke up today because he started yelling at me about still having feelings for Kellin. If I checked my phone now it’d have thirty missed calls from him I bet. I know he was just angry but I don’t think he trusts me to be around Kellin anymore.” I said looking into his gorgeous big brown eyes to gauge his reaction.
“What a poopyhead.” He said and I laughed at that.
“What? Oh sorry Sonia’s been around lately and it just kinda caught on.” He said smiling.
“It’s okay. That made this day a lot better.” said smiling up at him.
“I know this is weird but do you wanna go hang out?” He asked sheepishly. He seemed like he was afraid of me saying no.
“Of course. Just let me text Sonia and tell her that I’ll meet her at soundcheck at 4 today.” I said pulling out my phone to see 36 missed calls, 25 voicemails and 52 text messages all from just Ronnie.

“Damn girl.” Mike said seeing all my notifications from Ronnie from over my shoulder.

“Yeah. But he dug his own grave on this matter.” I said a little sad and he tightened his arms around me as a comforting gesture. I cleared the notifications and then opened the messaging box to text Sonia.

*Hanging with Mike. Meet you at sound check at 4* Before I sent it I added my other bestfriend Blanca into the group text. She's the new bassist in our band since Jade left for personal reasons.

*Okies. Heard about Ronnie talk later then?* S

*Okay baby. Don’t be a little band whore now* B

“Baby? Band whore?” Mike asked seriously confused as he looked at my texts.

“Oh yeah. Blanca and I call each other that baby and stuff. We’re weird and the band whore thing is something we say because we always hang out with alot of band members.” I explained.
“Oh ok. Well what do you wanna do today hunny?” He asked nervously. Like I would yell at him for calling me honey.
“I don’t know hun.” I said smiling. “ You can call me honey if you want.”

“YAY!!” He said while hugging me tighter. I just hugged back tighter enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around my waist. I didn’t really want to move. I yawned.

“Tired?” He asked me.

“Yeah. Stressful day.” I said snuggling into his chest a little bit more seeing as that he still had his arms around my waist.
“HOLY SHIT PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!” I yelled as he suddenly picked me up.
“Nah I’ll pass. I’m gonna take you to my RV to sleep in.” He said while chuckling and carrying me like a bride.

“If you drop me.” I said.
“I’m not gonna drop you. You're not even heavy.” He said
“You’re crazy I’m fat as hell.” I said sadly thinking that it could be a reason that Ronnie wanted to actually break up with me the whole time.

“Well then you are crazy cause you are beautiful the way that you are and if anyone ever tries to tell you that you aren’t then tell me their names and I will beat the living shit out of them.” He said as he opened the bus door and walked into their little back bunk area.

“This is so ghetto.” I said giggling and trying to make him forget about my comment.
“Shush we tried our best on it.” He said putting me into a bunk that had a Jack Skellington pillow in it. I looked up confused at him.

“It’s my bunk. You were tired. Sleep I’ll wake you up at like 3:00 to get ready for your set.” He said to me looking down and started walking away but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bunk so I could snuggle with him. He wrapped his arms around me and I fall asleep listening to his steady heart beat.

“Roselyn? Roselyn? It’s time to wake up.” I heard Mike say as I opened my eyes.

“Ugh I’m up.” I said with tiredness in my voice.

“I went to FIR’s bus while they were playing and brought your stuff here.” He said.

“Really? There was a lot. You didn’t have to do that.” I said with appreciation.

“I had a friend of yours help uhh Andy, Andy Biersack.” He said.
“OMG ANDY I TOTALLY FORGOT DANNY MATT HIM AND I WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT TODAY.” I yelled ugh I forgot to much.

“It’s all good Roselyn we’ll hang tomorrow.” Andy said coming in and giving me a hug and putting clothes on the bed. “Wear this. Blanca picked it.”

“You know Blanca?” I asked confused.
“Yeah we met today actually. She’s cute.” He said while blushing.

“OOOOOOOOO you gotta crush.” I said teasing him and Mike laughed.

“Nah I got Juliet.” He said smiling and I just rolled my eyes.
“When is she coming out?” I asked.
“Next week. Hey I gotta go I’m supposed to call her soon.” He said

“Alright babe see you tomorrow.” I said hugging him and he left. Mike was texting so I went into their bathroom and got changed into black skinny jeans and a SWS shirt that said If You Have Today Say All That You Have To Say, a dark gray anthem beanie and some space looking VANS. I then walked out and saw all my stuff in a empty bunk.
“You’re staying here from now on by the way.” MIke said coming up behind me and putting his hands on my hips.

“I shouldn’t.” I said about to protest.
“It’s not up for discussion.” He said. “You look amazing in that.” He whispered sexily in my ear.

“Thank you.” I said breathlessly. He then turned me around and kissed me and sparks flew more than they ever did with Ronnie. I’m gonna marry this man I thought as I kissed him back and I felt myself becoming weak-kneed and if his hands weren’t holding me up I would have fell on my ass.

“Hey Mike. We gotta oh shit I’m sorry.” Jaime said as he walked in and saw us kissing.
“Really Hime.” Mike said with anger in his voice.

“I uh I uh gotta go play bye guys.” I said grabbing my phone and walking out as quickly as I can.

“ROSELYN?” I heard Mike yell.

“YEAH?” I yelled back at him seeing that he was at their RV and I was already a good 100 feet away.

“CONTINUE IT LATER?” He asked. Say no say no you’ll be stupid to say yes.

“YES!” I answered knowing that it was a stupid idea. Oh well I’m young and I can make mistakes. On the way I passed Max and Robert and they were cuddling outside of their bus and they nodded and said hey to me as I passed. Max gave me a hug and said he was sorry about what happened with Ronnie. I told him it was fine and that I’ll talk to them after the show.

*At sound check*

I was prepping for our sound check and everyone was there except for Sonia.

"Where could she be?"I asked Blanca and she shook her head. I pulled out my phone to call her but then she came running up on stage.

"Sorry I'm late." She said and she looked paler and than usual.

"You okay?" I asked curiously. She just nodded her head trying to catch her breath. Then she pointed at Blanca with a confuzzled look. She knew who she was just didn't know why she was here and Jade wasn't.

"Jade had to leave the band because she didn't want have to go through pregnancy while touring." I told her.

"Pshhh I'd stay in the band even if I were preggerzzzz." She said.

"Well the father thought it would be best if she left. Plus she's like 4 months pregnant, she needs as much time to prepare for parenthood." I replied.

"Poppyhead he is. And fine but she better bring the baby when he or she is born." She said childishly. I just rolled my eyes as then we began to sound check. Everything sounded fine and practice went well. Just when we finished with the sound check and practice, Sonia ran off to the bathroom. I ran in after her and heard her throwing up.

"You ok in there Sonia? I'm kinda getting worried." I said in a worried toned. She came out of the stall shortly after looking paler.

"I'm fine just not feeling well. But just so everyone can stop worrying I'll go to the" she paused for dramatic effect "Doctors.... after the show though" I knew she didn't like the doctors. But at least she's willing to go if a majority of us are concerned.

"Good." I said as we walked out the bathroom.

"So what's up? I kinda heard you and Ronnie.. kinda.. you know." She said trying to not offend me.

"Yeah we broke up but don't worry I'm fine." I said assuringly. She nodded her head in an understanding manner.

"Ok well if you ever need emotional support you're Bestie Poppyhead ,aka muah haha, is always here for you." She said. I'm glad I have her as one of my best friends. And I'm sure its the same way vice versa.

"I know Sonia, thanks." I said smiling. She smiled back and headed to the food court to eat. I walked back to the stage to talked with the rest of the band. Blanca was sitting on the edge of the stage swinging her legs.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Nothing much, relationship drama, worried for my other bestie, and pumped for the show pretty much." I replied.

"Ohhhh ok, well hope things turn out ok." She said.

"Me too, so what's up with you?" I asked.

"I'm excited for today's show. My first time performing for this band. Hopefully the fans take to me well and not think I replaced Jade because of some shit or something." She said and I could hear how nervous she was.

"Don't worry the fans will love you. I'm sure they'll understand." I said assuringly. She let out a sigh of relieve. Suddenly Sonia came out of nowhere with a shit ton of ice cream with what looked like hot sauce and some pickles.

"What the fuck are you eating?" I asked shocked at how she just took a bite without even thinking how gross it was.

"I don't know I just had a craving for this Geezus. I couldn't help myself." She said and she looked like she has some color back.

"Ok well that's weird." I said raising a brow.

"How so?" She asked while tilting her head like a little puppy.

"I don't know it just is." I said as she took a few more bites.

"I don't see how it is. Tastes good to me... annnnnnnddddddddd not any more bleeehhhh." She said while throwing it away. Gosh sometimes I think this girl needs help haha.

"Well they are about to let people in so let's get ready." I said.

*Time skip after the show*

"I'd like to thank all of you for coming today. Also let's give it up for our new bassist Blanca. Just so you guys know, she's not replacing Jade. Jade had to leave because she found out she's pregnant and the father thought it'd be best if she left." I said and the fans looked like they understood and cheered for Blanca.

"Thanks guys I really appreciate all of you for accepting me into the band." She said. We finally walked off stage to see Sonia already waiting with what seems to be a nutella sandwich with a m&m cookie in the middle.

"Where the hell do you get these?" I asked as she started to eat.
"I have ways Roselyn." She said in a creepy tone and face but then burst out laughing. We all laughed together and had a great time. Today was a better day than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised Sonia that I would write a new chapter and she guilted me into it so here it is. I will not write a new chapter if I don't get a comment tough guys so please comment.
Co-Written by Sonia Gallegos my bestie-poppyhead