True Love from an Inspiration

Chapter 2

Onyx and I gave the ticket people our tickets and went into the Stage Room. There were about 200 people there and it was crowded, but I bet the people were at the meet and greet.
Several moments later, the line up band came out and I couldn't believe who they were.....Black Veil Brides.
I almost started crying, besides Motionless In White, BVB is amazing and inspirational as well.
"So here I write my lullaby, to all the lonely ones, remember as you learn to try, to be the one you love and I will take this pen and teach you how to live, what's left unsaid, the greatest gift I give" Andy sang into the mic so beautifully. He sings like an Angel and screams like a demon, exactly like Chris is.
After a few more BVB songs, the got off set and the curtians closed again.
Out of no where, I heard the beginning of HateFuck. I literally almost passed out because I was surprised.

"You are an architect of ignorance for nothing for a soul" Onyx sang with them as Chris sung it.
After that, my most favorite song by them came on. Immaculate Misconception. While the band and Chris singing it I think I was the loudest one in there and think Chris noticed me. A few more songs, then sadly the concert ended. At least I got some really good pictures.

"Hey I have to go to the restroom, I'll meet you at the car ok?" I agreed with him and started walking to the car.
I heard a few people talking in an alley and they were drunk and looking at me. Out of no where they decided to run towards me. I ran to the car and fumbled with the keys. The keys fell out of my hand and I panicked. I was grabbed by the arm and dragged back into the dark alley. I tried to call for help but my mouth had got covered.
There were 2 guys, a big one, ugly as hell, and the other one was a bit smaller. I felt my head get hit across the cold, hard concrete.
"If you tell anyone this happened, we will both kill you, you understand me?"
I didn't say anything and I felt my pants moving downward. By the time they were past my theighs I screamed as loud as I could. Then out of nowhere I heard guys screaming and running towards the man that was trying to rape me. My head got hit across the concrete hard and that's when I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked the second chapter. I think I am doing progress with this so far(: