Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Numbers.

Walking Travesty.

{ A/N: This is short k byeeee. }

*Oli's P.O.V*

After I had ever so rudely stormed out of the house, I realized that I had nowhere to go. All my friends are out of town with Mike. And I sure as hell wasn't going back into that house. I'd save myself the embarrassment this time. God, am I fucking mental?

As I strolled down the street, I couldn't help but think. Maybe Tom is right. Mike is bad for me, and he definitely shouldn't be hurting me. I'm not even sure if I love him anymore. So, I decided to pay Tom a little visit.

Okay, to be completely honest I didn't give a shit if he was right or not, my arms were just getting cold. I should've grabbed a jacket instead of being such a drama queen. Whatever, even if Josh deserved it, I feel like shit for it. I shouldn't have yelled at him. It felt good to let some of that anger out, though.

Turning down a familiar street, I began searching for Tom's house. I don't know the address; just the street name and what the house looks like. I know it's big, blue, and has a shitload of flowers growing outside of it. Somehow Tom has managed to channel all of his negative energy into the garden.

Finally, I recognize his house and my stomach tenses. I step up every stair carefully, regretting my decision more and more with each one. One, two, three, stairs until I've reached the porch.

Alright, Oli, just knock. This is your little brother for fuck sake. You don't have to be scared to talk to that little shit.

So I knocked.

I wait a few seconds, tapping my foot as if I was actually impatient. The door finally swings open. My brother stands in front of me, beer bottle in hand and wearing one of my old sweatshirts.

"Hello, Tom." I smile weakly, not wanting to be too forward. I haven't even seen him in four years.

"Oli!" He squeals, throwing his arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Its me, Tommy." I reply, awkwardly patting his back as he nuzzles into my neck. "You mind if I come inside?"

He pulls away, looking down into my eyes. Yes, my little brother is three inches taller than me. "Of course. A few friends came 'round, but they probably miss you as well. You've completely cut us off for four years after all."

"Us?" I ask curiously, following him into the house and he closes the door behind us.

"Yeah, you know-" He's interrupted by a loud chorus of deep voices shouting my name. I internally cringed, and Tom gives me a sympathetic look. Wow, I'm surprised he remembers I literally hate everyone of the homosapien species.

"M'sorry." Tom whispers before tugging me towards the direction of the yelling. "Hey guys!"

I look around and realize that we're now standing in what must be his living room. Considering the couch, love seat and huge flat screen tv. Jesus, his house made Mike and I's flat look like it just fell out of a cow's ass.

"Uh, hi." I mutter out, looking around the room to find my old highschool friends beaming back at me. I'd have probably kept in contact with them, although Mike though Matt Nicholls and I were fucking. So there was no way I was allowed to hang out with him again.

Well, Nicholls was the first one to flop off of his spot nestled between Jordan and Lee to run up and give me a hug. His arms tightly stretch around my waist.

"I miss you." He whispers, his voice cracks at the end.

I wasn't certain at first, but now I was. I had fucked up, very, very badly.