Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

one

3rd person
"what the fuck!" who's this? You cant be serious man?" Daryl's voiced carried throughout the entire camp.
"Rick who is this?" the woman of reason, Lori, spoke up.
"I...I dont know. she saved us.... the next thing i knew she was lying on the floor in a puddle of blood." rick said
"where she bit?"
"No, shot by your brother." rick stated this at Daryl.
"you found him?" daryl said, his voice becoming softer
"HE FOUND US, wanted to kill us." rick said
"where is he now?"
"he ran. said to tell you not to do anything he wouldn't do and one day he'll be back."
"so you left him AGAIN!" daryl shouted
I think we have a bigger problem than that." t-dog said as the women in the car started to come around.

~o~

1st person
I remember the car of the door open and my leg hanging out carelessly. I moved but froze as a excruciating pain went shooting through my body. I passed out again, i was never good with pain even though my i was practically covered head to toe in in tattoos. I then remember being picked up and being thrown into some sort of tent.

~o~

3rd person
"What we gonna do with her?" daryl's southern accent rang out again.
"what do you expect me to do, send her on her ways and allow them things to get her. We're better than that, and if it wasn't for her we wouldn't of made it back." rick stated looking around the camp at everyone.
Daryl stepped forward, "yeah well not everyone did make it back did they. my brother is still out there."
"your brother was the one who did this, and he left on his own accord." the camp fell silent.
"we let her stay?" Andrea asked.
"yeah but everywhere is full up. no spares tents and the R.V is full." Glenn said.
"not all" Lori said looking towards rick.
Everyone knew who had space but who on earth would want to share a space with him. None the less everyone looked towards him.
"OH HELL NO! No chick who i've never met before is staying with me."
"Daryl come on, just 'till she's well enough and can be on her way again. After all, your brother was the one who put us in this predicament in the first place." Rick said nodding his head to the other members of the group.

Lori and Carol grabbed the women's bags out of the truck and Glenn picked her up: struggling.
"why should i have to deal with the consequences?" Daryl said, his voice much more calmer than it was before.

"all was silent until daryl decided to be man enough about the current situation. He walked over to Glenn who was struggling with the limp body. he picked her up bridal style; he looked down at her face and he seamed to recognize her from somewhere, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Daryl then pointed to the two women that was heading his way "only one of ya." he called out.
Carol and Lori looked at each other deciding which one of them should go, carol then took the bag off Lori and carried on approaching Daryl and the women in his arms.

They reached Daryl's tent, "open it up," he told Carol and the timid women obliged. As she entered the tent Daryl said " put her bags on Merle's bed." And again she did as she was told. Daryl slung the women on his bed causing her head to bang everywhere.
"jeez Daryl, be careful." Carol told him.

~o~

1st person
As i began to wake up i noticed i was in some sort of tent. i was laid on my side facing the wall of the tent, and my head was pounding. I was scared, heavy breathing was coming from behind me. i slowly brought my hand to the waist band of my jeans and moved onto my back. A man, whom i couldn't see properly, leaned over me. i reacted quickly and tugged my gun out of the waist band of my jeans, then scurried back to the edge of the tent and held the gun up to his face as he came closer to me.

However he was stronger than me, he smacked the gun out of my hands and pinned me down. Just as i was about to scream, with fear and pain, he covered my mouth with his hand. Who on earth was he? And how did i get here?
http://www.polyvore.com/first_started/set?id=101172868 (outfit)
♠ ♠ ♠
so who is this strange women and do you think she has ever met daryl before?

this is my first story i have ever done so hopefully it will get better.