Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Thirteen

3rd person
Bailey slowly dropped to the floor and held her legs to her chest trying so hard to keep her sobs in but couldn't help the tears that rolled down her cheeks. She didn't know how to feel. These people were her new family, but Shane, he wasn't, he was a fucking monster. Family do NOT do anything like that. These people were like her new start, even though it wasn't brilliant with the dead walking around, but she didn't want to really go back to the old Bailey. Many more people like the new Bailey. But there would always be a little part of her that would always want to be the old her, but she was becoming a new person with new responsibilities, people relying on her. This was the new Bailey and Shane just fucked it up and made her think of the past. Mad the new Bailey feel week, powerless and vunrable.

"'Ey!" She was disturbed from her thinking when Daryl shoved her in the shoulder. "What's up woman?"

Bailey wiped her eyes not wanting someone to see her crying.

"Ya crying?" Daryl asked.
Bailey got up off the floor and continued to wipe her eyes. "No i'm tired that's all."
"I'm not fucking stupid!"
"So why the fuck did you ask if you already knew?"
Daryl looked down the hallway looking if he could see anyone around, but no onw was there, either still drinking in the cafeteria or in bed pissed. He pulled Bailey into him and gently put his arms around her. She hesitantly followed and put her arms around him, but he soon let go and she stood back feeling a little better.

"Shane." Bailey answered. Daryl looked at her face for more of an answer, but he only saw pure hatred.
"What did he do?" His voice was low.
"Nowt I can't handle." She said with no emotion at all. Bailey was over it as quick as that and she was back to the old Bailey, the cold hearted bitch that only cared for one thing, "hey you still got some off that fucking whiskey?"

She stormed past Daryl and towards his door, he caught up and pushed the door open leading Bailey in. He handed her the already half empty bottle of southern comfort, she grabbed it and before he left go he said, " I thougt you said you didn't want this shit anymore?"
Bailey laughed, "what's the worst that could happen, the dead walk the earth?" She asked sarcastically. She snatched the bottle from his hands and took another full bottle and stormed out of his room already taking large gulps of the alcohol.

########################

1st person
I jumped onto my bed and drank the whiskey enjoying the burning sensation. Before I knew it, I had drank the half empty bottle and half of the full bottle. I was feeling relaxed now and happy than I was a few minutes ago. I put the bottle on the cabinet next to me and layed looking up at the ceiling. Being in an apocalypse was so fucking boring. I jumped out of my skin when the door was kicked open. I sat up and watched Daryl walk over to the cabinet. He looked at the two bottles and picked up the bottle that still had alcohol left in it.
"Mine," he said shaking the bottle in front of my face. "Man your fucked up woman." He added.
The fuck did he just call me, I shot up from the bed and stormed over to him whinwas already at the door. He had it open and I slammed it shut. "Who the fuck are you to tell me i'm fucked up. And stop calling me women, I have a fucking name."
"Yeah," he laughed in my face "someone feels better dont they Barbie."
"Fuck off now. I think the real reason you came in here was to fuck with my brain just a little more like everyone else seams to be doing right n-." I wad cut off when I was shoved into the door and his lips crashed down onto mine. I stood there frozen but soon pushed him off me. I looked up at him, I had no words, I was speechless even though I had just been rambling on. I saw him smirking. He slowly brought his head down further and I grabbed his neck and pulled him down bringing his lips to mine again.

###############

3rd person
Daryl pushed her back again against the door and attacked her lips again. Bailey undid his buttons on his shirt and slipped it off his arms. He took a step back and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and slipped it over her head. She tugged her shorts down and now only stood in her underwear. The sudden rush left her body and she slowly felt herself returning to the new Bailey as Daryl stood there looking her up and down but all confidence returned when his lips attached back onto hers. His hands found her hips and settled there for a while, but then ran up her sides and to het back and he un fastened the clasp of her bra. She watched it fall to the floor but there lips never left one another's. Daryl pushed Bailey backwards and they both fell on the bed laughing. There lips soon finding each others again. Bailey laid back and rested her head on the pillows and Daryl hovered over her, but she suddenly stopped him. She slipped the chain off over her head and held it for a slight second, she felt guilty all of a sudden for doing this but at the same time happy. She knew she was never gonna see George again. She put the chain on the drawers next to the bed, she then grabbed Daryl's broad shoulders brought his lips back to hers again.

She started at his jeans, un fastening his top button then pulling down the zip. She tugged his jeans down and he kicked them off himself in the end. They were now both only in there underwear. Daryl looked in her eyes asking for permission, which she quickly nodded yes.

He ran his fingertips around the edge of her underwear until he reached the back, he slipped his thumbs in and tugged them down. Bailey arched her back allowing him to pull them off, and as she did so she felt his hard bulge in his boxers causing her to smirk.

However, she wasted no time and and just quickly tugged his boxers and where quickly discarded onto the floor with the rest of their clothing that was scattered around the room. They pulled the thin linen over them, which was used as the duvet, to keep them warm. Bailey giggled but soon stopped when she realised Daryl was staring at her intensely. She lifted her head forward and kissed his lips. She bucked her hips and wrapped her legs around Daryl's waist, causing him to thrust into her.

At first Bailey gasped, but shortly felt pleasure. She just wanted to scream aloud but she knee the others would be able to hear. She kissed his jaw, bit gently on his shoulder and up to his neck, she hoped she would mark him, but knew it would look suspicious the next day to the others.

Daryl loved the way Bailey was under his body and the way she bit into his neck.

#######################

1st person

His body fell limb and he he laid in bed next to me, we were both breathing heavily trying to calm our breathing. I looked over at him and chuckled.
"Was it worth it?" I asked.
"Worth what?" He asked confused.
"Waiting 10 years for this."
"Oh shut up woman, you know how to ruin a moment."
He laid on his back with his hands behind his head, " oh and if I have a mark in the morning..." He added
"What? What you gonna do big man?"
"Imma kill ya thats what."
"I'd like to see ya try."