Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 10

*Franks POV*

Out on a date with Arin! Yay me.
We're actually at his place, and he's getting dressed.
I take out my sketch pad and sit on his bed, trying to draw a panda.

Just then, Arin climbs ontop of me, straddling me and casting aside my sketch pad. Then, he presses his face to mine- forehead to forehead, nose to nose, eyes locked.

"Do you want me?" He asked.
I nodded slightly, refusing to break my gaze. "Yes."
"Forever?"
"Yes."
"Then I'm yours. Forever "

Arin leans in close, brushing the tip of his nose against mine again, breathing softly and deliberately. He then kissed me ever so slightly on my lips and whispered, "Mine."

"Lets go", he says as he gets off me and takes his phone from the bedside table.

"what a tease!", I shout out and then get my phone as well and switch it on.
'20 missed calls'
Its Gerard.

Fuck. What if something happened to Jamia?

I call him, and he answers with "Hey, I've been trying to get through to you for so long!"

"My phone was off. Is everything okay? Is Jamia okay? DID SHE GET HURT?", I yell into the phone.

"She's okay.... We need to talk...", he says, in a sad tone.

"Well, not now... Please? I'm going out with Arin...", I say to Gerard as I nervously play with my hair.

"When you get back home..."

"Erm sure... Do you wanna have a sleepover? My mom isn't coming home until Friday, and Dad is out of town. And plus, we can talk about the band! Why don't we get the band together? Arin said that as soon as we get our shit together, we'll be able to open for them! He said that people don't know us yet, and we haven't got a name yet, but as soon as we upload a few music videos, and have a few small concerts, we'll be up and running!", I say enthusiastically. I'm glad that Arin and I are dating, it gives us an advantage(the band).

"Well... Okay to the sleeping over part, but I'm not too sure about the band... We have school tomorrow."

"We can meet at the treehouse after school!"

"Sure. See you, baby."

"Bye Gerard."

And with that, I hang up.

"Frankie baby, lets go now! The movie is gonna start in half an hour, and we haven't even left the house yet.", I hear Arin yell.

"Coming!", I reply and quickly run to the front door, and hold Arin's hand.

*Gerards POV*

Okay, so calling Frank so many times was a bad idea. He got so worried.

Erghhdbsshvshsvzv.

So right now, I'm sitting in Franks room, on his bed, thinking of what to do with the blades.

"Uncle Gee, I had a bad dream.", I hear Jamia say in a sleepy voice, as she gets up from the bed, and sits on my lap.

"What was it about, hun?", I ask, stroking her head.

"Well, you and Frank and me were having fun at the beach, and then a monster tried to eat me, but then you tried to save me, and Frank tried to save you, and the monster ate Frank up and we cried and cried and then you left me because you said that you only liked me because I was franks cousin and you didnt wanna hang out with me because of frank not being there..." She said to me, as she started crying.

"Don't cry", i said as I wiped her tears.

"I'll never leave you. And Frank isn't gonna be eaten by a monster because monsters don't exist, angel." I continued, as she looked into my eyes.

As hard as I tried, the only thing I could see in her eyes was Frank. She looked like him. She smiled like him. If she never grows up, Frank and I are gonna adopt her.

Wait? What?

Frank and I, that sounded so perfect.

'You're in looovvvveeee'

No. I'm not. I just like him.

'Fine, then I'll just take him'

Go ahead.

'okay. But I'm you and you're me so we both actually have him'

Fuck you.

'Leave the fucking for Frank... That man would love to fuck you... I'm sure... The other night was perfect. He was soo good in bed. Remember when he sucked you?'

SHUT UP.

"What?"Jamia asked, looking slightly confused.

"You heard yme?", I asked

"Yip"

Fuck these demons inside of me.

I wanna drown them, but they already know how to swim.