Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 21

*Jacks POV*

So here I am, driving to the hospital. People keep saying that it's my fault about what happened to Frank! So, I have to apologize. I don't mind actually, the kid is pretty cute.

I'm finally here. I get out of the car and walk into the hospital.
"Do you know which room Frank Iero is in?", I ask a nurse.
She points at a door near by.

As I walk into the room which the nurse directed me to, I see Frank, with a scissor above his arm.
"STOP!", I yell at him and at that moment i run to him and he lets go of the scissor.

He's in tears and i wrap my arm around him.
"What's wrong?", I ask him.
"Get away from me! You're the reason Gerard doesnt love me anymore! He thinks I'm a freak!", he says, and then he tries to cross his arms around him but looks in pain.

Looks like I'll have to help him now. I cant believe Gerard would say such a thing about him!

"Look, Frank. You're not a freak. Don't believe that. I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk who was flirting with your boyfriend. Gerard is sweet, but honestly, if I had to pick between you and him, I'd pick you. I've only known you for, what? A day only and I don't know anything about you, but I do know that you're not a freak. ", I then took his hand in mine, and he blushed and he looked so cute.

"You're beautiful, and don't let anyone be the reason why you cry, or don't harm yourself for someone. You're just hurting yourself."

*Franks POV*

That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me! I tried to hug him, but failed, and he could see that, so he hugged me.

"Thank you...", I said .

"No problem", he said and then he picked up the scissor and looked at me.
"I'll see you later", he said, and then he kissed my cheek.

Awwww.

*Jacks POV*
I walked out of the room, and grabbed my phone from my pocket to text Gerard. That jerk!

*To: Gerard Way*
Jerk! What the fuck did you do?

*From: Gerard Way*
Idk you tell me?

*To: Gerard Way*
Oh, so you're telling me that you don't know what your "boyfriend" tried to do? Fucking cunt. You're a fucking jerk for telling him that he's a freak.

*From: Gerard Way*
Freak? Oh yeah that. What did he do? He started screaming at me to get out so idk.

*To: Gerard Way*
He tried to kill himself.
You're a fucking loser.
Bye.

I then put my phone in my pocket and ran to my car.
Gerard pisses me off so much.

*Gerards POV*

*From:Jack Barakat*
He tried to kill himself.
You're a fucking loser.
Bye.

I looked at that message over and over again. My heart sank. I froze. Frank.... He... How could he? Why did he? Oh yes, stupid. You called him a freak.

Now I have to redo everything! I want him. Why did I do that? Ergh!
Wait, maybe I can get him back... I'll have to wait, but it's worth it.

Prom.
He can't not come, I mean, it's basically the happiest day of every students life. I'll get him then.
I'll get my Frank back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not gonna post the last chapter today.
After that is an epilogue.
I must warn you, for the last chapter, you'll need a box of tissues. And lots of chocolates.