Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 7

Frank woke up with a killer headache. He moved the white sheet that was covering him, off him and sat upright.
He let out a groan as he rubbed his eyes, so that he could see clearly. He then noticed a person next to him, move. He couldn't tell who it was, as the only thing he could see was black hair and a body which was covered by the white sheet.

'what happened?'he thought to himself.

Just as he was about to expose the intruder, he noticed that he wasn't in his bedroom. He recognized this place though.

It was the treehouse.

Frank tried to move his legs, down to the side of the bed, but he was in too much pain.

He felt the urge to puke and just ran to bathroom.

"What the fuck?" He said, as he lifted himself from over the loo.
He picked up a pregnancy test stick, and laughed.

Just then, Gerard woke up. He pushed the white sheet off him, and ran to window, breathing in fresh air.

He looked at the bed to notice that Frank wasn't there. He then heared laughing, coming out of the bathroom. It was a nervous type of laugh.
He sighed with relief, but then he realised something.

The treehouse was home to everyone. Everyone in the "band" that is. Everyone had their shit in the treehouse. Especially Gerard.

Gerard panicked with the thought of Frank finding the pregnancy test in the bathroom.
What would he think?

It was for Lyn-Z, because she was getting worried and the only place they could ever meet was in the treehouse. She had not used it yet, as she was too afraid and had left the box there. Gerard had forgotten about it, up till now.

He couldn't tell Frank that. Frank would be heart broken, and start slitting again.

Just as Gerard got lost in thought, Frank ran out of the bathroom, and to the window, where Gerard was standing. He pushed Gerard out of the way, not even noticing that it was Gerard, that was sleeping next to him.

He saw Zacky Vengeance standing below the treehouse and started yelling at him.

"HEY DUDE GUESS WHAT?" Frank yelled.

"WHAT?"Zacky responded.

"I'M PREGNANT"

"I CANT HEAR YOU WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I SAID I'M PREGNANT AS IN I'M GONNA BE HAVING A BABY"

"STOP IT BRO YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? GUYS CAN'T HAVE BABIES AND NOT EVEN THINGS LIKE THAT HAPPEN IN FANFICS"

"WELL THIS ISN'T A FANFIC ITS REALITY"

"WHOS THE DAD?"

Just then, Arin walked in, standing next to Zacky, looking up.

"Wassup?" He said, referring to both of them.

"WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU SPEAK LOUDER ARIN"

"I SAID WASSUP AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED?"

"FRANK SAYS HES PREGNANT LOL" Zacky said, grinning.

"ITS TRUE ARIN AND I THINK ITS YOUR BABY CAUSE WE HAD SEX THE OTHER DAY, REMEMBER?"

Gerard then looked at frank, and Frank could feel Gerard staring at him and then he realised that Gerard was naked too, but then he thought that he couldn't be preg with Gerard's child because even if they did have sex, it was last night, and him and Arin have been doing it quiet alot and Arin can't get his hands off Frank, cause Frank is really good in bed ... And in the schools gyms shower.

Arin started laughing, and climbed up the ladder, and he too, didnt notice Gerard.

Gerard quickly hid under the bed, so that Arin would not notice him.

Arin started patting Franks tummy.

"Awwww I'm gonna be a dad, I'm so proud of us."

"Arin, I'm still in school... And I'm a goddamn guy. You're happy about the baby, but how did it happen? I mean, I'M A GUY GODDAMIT"

Arin then motioned Frank to go down the treehouse.

"We'll figure it out. I promise." Arin said and then they started running after some random deers in the forest.

*GERARDS POV*

What the hell just happened? I got up from under the bed, and ran to bathroom.

Shit.

He wasn't lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Frerard. Please don't give up hope on them.