Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 6

One word. French.
The only reason I decided to take it as a sub was 'cause Gerard did.

He's sitting next to me and I made sure of that at the beginning of the year. We sit at the back, so that we can use our phones in secret.
Things are still a bit shaky between us, but I'm over Gerard.
I think.

"Excuse me", he says, as I push my chair a bit front, for him too pass through. He could just go from infront of me. Ergh.

"Learners, today you'll have to write a paragraph on your weekend in French." The teacher announces.
Fuck. I'm bad at French.

As I'm writing, I notice that Gerard is looking at me. He's smiling.
I quickly run to the teachers desk to hand in my assignment, which is basically 99% in English.

"Mr Iero, you do realise that this has to be in French?" He asks me.
Well, no shit Sherlock.
"Go ask Mr Way for some help. He's pretty good".
I walk over to Gerard's desk, and pull my chair next to him.

"Frank... You're so beautiful...", Gerard whispers into my ear. Fuck. What is wrong with him? I think he's drunk or trippin'.

"Frank... When you were playing guitar, I thought of us fucking...", Gerard said, as he slided his hand on my leg.

"Ge-ra-rad, I ca-ca-ame ta-ta-to ask you to he-elp m-me with fr-e-ench", I replied nervously.
Ergh. I have a boyfriend. Why is he doing this?

"Okay.. Hmmm... So firstly... Your handwriting is pretty bad. I can't read a word. Let me teach you how to write..." , he said to me, and then he held my hand.

"Gerard? I think its okay. I'll use google translate." I manage to say, and then shook my hand.

I then went back to my seat, and started thinking of a series I was watching on Disney. Its so stupid. They dubbed it and the voices don't fit with the people. Disney only has stupid shows now a days.
Just as I got lost in my thoughts, the bell rang.

Next class, PE.
"Okay class, you guys have a few weeks to prepare a dance. It has to be a Latin dance, and a Latin song.", the teacher announced as I walked in.

"Hey Frank!" Ray screamed from afar just as I bent down to tie my shoelaces.
"Hey Ray! Wassup?" I said and then we fist bumped.
"So what song are we dancing to?" I asked, and just before Ray could reply, Bob/Carl pulled me.

"It's me, Frank! Bob! OHMYGOD I'm so happy to see you!" He said, and then hugged me.

"Bob? What the fuck? What happened ? Where did you disappear? And why did you tell Carl? Why?" I said, as I looked down , to cover my cheeks which were red with anger.

"He threatened me... I'm sorry... But its over now. I reported him to the police"
"You did what? He's your brother!"
"Not anymore... My parents disowned him too ... And I did the same..." He said as he stared into midair.
I can't believe that Bob did that. But Carl deserved it, after all, he harmed so many people.

"Attention everyone! We're gonna be doing mas que nada by the black eyed peas, and we've only got a few weeks before this is due so we better start now. No more talking and listen to me. Gerard Way, Brendon Urie and I will be your choreographers, so you better listen to what we say. We've gotta work as a team, and if you guys don't co-operate, it will effect our marks." Ray said in a stern voice.

Wow. Ray is so determined and mind-controlling, I've never actually realised that.

*Gerards POV*
Okay, so its class dance. Ray made Brendon, him and I choreographers because we were the only ones who knew how to dance and our class mates are basically useless.

"Okay, so guys since the girls have to so their own dance, we'll have to do a dance that doesn't require girls. Hmm... Sway your waists like this",
Brendon said as he started swaying his waist from side to side, with his hands on his hips.

Everyone's doing it good, looks like they're not useless after all.
Wait, what the fuck is Frank doing?
I quickly run behind him, and place my hands on his waist, trying to get him in motion.

"You're doing it wrong, babe" I whisper into his ear.
Okay, so you must be wondering why I called him that. Here's the truth :
I saw his slits, and they were fresh, which meant he slitted recently, so the only reason I'm being nice and that is so that he could stop, even if it meant hurting him in the end.

"Ge-Gerard, th-thank you", he says to me as I pull him closer to me.

*Franks POV*

I could feel Gerard pulling me back, and tried to resist him. I'm useless. I hate being short and unable to defend myself.
Whenever I'm with Arin, I never felt this way. Weakless. Arin was just as small as me, and he never actually tried to force me to him, I actually just blend in with him. I wanted to be close to him, so he didn't have to force me.

"Meet me at the treehouse after school. Just you." Gerard whispered into my ear.

Fuck.