Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

You shook me all night long

You Shook Me All Night Long
The week in September flew by and today was the last day of my summer job. After that we’re going to Vienna to pick up Jason, who’s coming around a week and a half before they have to play in Germany. My last day was pretty cozy and there wasn’t as much work as the days before. At about 1 pm I got out of the office and picked up Daneel from her flat. She took the day off from her new job to arrange everything for Jason.
“Hello sweetie!” I welcomed her as she got into my car.
“Hey hon!” She took place on the passenger seat. “I’m so glad that you’re coming with me and doing the driving!”
“Are you excited finally seeing him again?” I grinned at her and started driving towards the airport in Vienna.
“God… I’m already feeling queasy…!” I had to laugh, there she was sitting right next to me and behaving like she was fourteen again.
“You’ve already had lunch today?” I asked her and she denied, so I pulled off into the next supermarket to grab something to eat for us. “I’m starving!” I said as we went into and I convinced her to eat something too.
We arrived at the airport in Vienna after two hours and went inside and got us some coffee, because Jason’s plane was going to arrive in half an hour earliest.
Neela got from minute to minute more conversable. “God you’re kinda nerve-racking when you’re excited as hell!”
“Oh God… Really?”
“Subtle…” I moaned and took another gulp from my coffee. The destination board showed that his flight arrived and we paid our coffees and went into the hall waiting for Jason.
He came through the door and looked for us. A big smile appeared across his face as he found us.
Daneel already started running towards him and he left his luggage behind him, lifted her up and kissed her as she reached him. “Honey, I’m so happy seeing you again!” He stumbled between their kisses. It was pretty to watch them, they’re so cute together. Jason let her down again and gave her another kiss.
“Eve! You look great!” He said and pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. “Hey Whitey!” I grinned and squeezed him. “How are you? How was your flight?” Jason linked hands with Neela as we went outside to my car. “The flight was okay…but I’m feeling pretty wracked after a twelve hour flight!” He moaned and stretched himself.
“How are the guys?” Daneel asked curious about hearing some news from overseas.
“Everyone’s fine! They’re all glad to have a little break after our gig-marathon in New York… Billie, Adie and the boys went for a little holiday to Adie’s parents, Mike and Britters enjoy their time with Stella again and Tré stays until Tuesday in New York to spend some time with Mona!”
“I’m so glad, you came around a week earlier!” Daneel gave him a long kiss and some amorous glances. “I’m pretty excited seeing your home, meeting your friends and stuff like that!” He pulled her closer and their kisses got pretty hot.
“Hey you hormone-driven teenagers!” I laughed. “Can you please wait with fumbling around until you’re at Dani’s apartment… I’m not really in the mood watching a nooky on my backseats…!”
“Sorry!” Daneel stammered and gave him a last kiss.
“Thank you!” Jason brought us up to date and so the two hours of driving went quickly by.
“I wish you a good night!” I wiggled my eyebrows. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and –as Billie would say – use protection!” I laughed as they got out of my car and said goodbye.
As I couldn’t count on Daneel and Jason for at least the next three days I decided to spend my last free days on our bathing lake to get a tan. Daneel and Jason even made it out of their love nest after two days and we went for a dinner together, showed him all the lovely places and of course – there was no way around – we dragged him to the stable to our lovelies.
“You want me to get on that back?” He laughed and jumped around warming himself up as he saw Daneel’s mare.
“You don’t have to!” Daneel laughed as she watched him. “No no... I will do that!” he exhaled hearable for a few times.
“I hope for you you’re wearing pants and no shorts!” I laughed as he stepped forward to Anka, Daneel’s mare.
“Um... yeah... why?” He asked unsure about getting on her back or not.
“Shorts will kinda engrave your misters!” “Okay?! I will still be procreative when I’m getting down that horse again, won’t I?” He laughed and climbed up in the saddle.
“Just watch the horn and nothing will happen!” Daneel laughed and we watched Jason guiding Anka forward.
“Is it able to change up a gear?” He asked and we both got to laugh as hell.
“It is actually called Anka and yes she’s able to change up a gear!” Daneel laughed and showed him how to “gear a horse up”.
After some quick rounds he stopped her and got down. “Fuck… I’m having bowlegs!” he laughed and prostrated few times.
“You want some beer for recovering?” I asked him and went down to grab three beers. Jason helped her feeding Anka and they let her out on the field again. “How about going down to the fisherman’s cottage?” I asked them as they came back. “What’s that?” He asked. “It’s the way down and there you can eat the best fried fish…after fishing it on your own of course!”
We went down and fished us our dinner for today. It was delicious and after two bottles of beer we got back up to our cars, split and drove home.

Thursday afternoon was coming and we met each other on the airport to get to Germany and now it was my turn to behave like a fourteen year old during the flight. Anyhow I managed to only annoy Daneel and to behave normal when Jason was around and I was glad that he didn’t really witnessed my teenage behavior. After a short flight we landed and got into the bus which brought us to the hotel where the other guys already arrived about an hour earlier.
The closer we got the more my heart started flattering as my brain decided to drive me to insanity. ‘How should I welcome him? Should I just grab his hand and shake it? Should I hug him?...God…Should I kiss him? I can’t just go over to him and kiss him… Fuck… just heading straightforward to fuck him?! Okay… now I’m insane… ‘ “What crawled up your ass and died?” Jason asked me straight and pried me out of my thoughts. I cleared my throat and managed to grin. “Nothing! Everything’s okay!” We got out of the bus and went into the hotel as Jason put his arm around me. “Just don’t think that much about it… He’s also looking forward seeing you again!” He squeezed me and went on to catch up with Daneel.
“406…407…408!” I counted as I passed the doors in the hallway I picked out my card and opened the room. It was a big and very cozy room, with a couch, a television and a very comfortable looking bed. I hoisted my luggage onto the couch and went over to the windows to look outside as I felt some strong and rough hands covering my eyes. “Who am I?” I heard a familiar voice I haven’t heard for a long time and felt immediately comfortable as I felt his warm body pressing against mine from behind. He spun me around and I held my breath as he covered my lips with his. A frisson of excitement perfused my body as I felt one hand on my waist, pulling me closer to his body and one on my neck. We separated gently, I opened my eyes slowly and looked into his signature and piercing blue eyes.
“Hey Babe!” he moaned softly and stroked over my jawbone with his thumb. I gasped for air as I heard him saying his nickname for me - I haven’t heard it for such a long time.
“Tré!” I whispered and laid my hand on top of his and gave him a smile. My heart rate quickened and I felt like having butterflies in my tummy. I just stood there, waiting for him to make the next move. Our eyes haven’t left each other as he closed them and put his lips on mine. His tongue softly brushed over my lower lip, begging for entrance…once…twice… and I bestowed it with pleasure. As our tongues clashed, his arm wandered up my lumbar region and stepped up pressure. All my worries about coming to Germany and seeing him again blew away and I was glad that he sent me the pass and I decided to come around. I started to relax in his arms and groaned into our kiss, which made him smile. “God! I’ve missed that!” he admitted as we separated. I blushed a bit and grinned like a Cheshire cat. “You’ve missed me too?” He asked me softly. I grabbed his neck to pull him down into a hot and eager tongue kiss which made him groan with pleasure. “Answer enough?” I smiled at him and pulled him back. “C’mon the other guys are already waiting!” He said, linked his fingers with mine and pulled me out of the room.
“My sweet dancing queen is finally here!” Billie Joe smirked and pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. “Billie! I hope you practiced?” “You look great!” Mike welcomed me with a long hug. Britters yelled my name as she came into the room and squeezed me hard, so we nearly fell onto the ground. “Honey… ungh… don’t squeeze… ungh that much!” I gasped and gave her a kiss on her cheek. “Sorry!” She smirked and after another hugging round with Adie I was able to catch my breath again, such welcoming hugs can be very exhausting…
The whole troop went for dinner into a restaurant and it felt so good being around the guys again. Adie told us about Joey and Jakob, who were currently at Ollie’s place. “Joey started playing the drums!” Tré proudly told us about his godson. “I always thought that he will follow in his father’s footsteps… but he’s really gifted on the kits!” Adie laughed and squeezed Billie Joe’s hand.
“Ah… we’ve got another son!” He laughed.
“Hey I just have to say, again, thank you to all of you for this amazing birthday present!” I said as our meals got served.
“You’re welcome!” Mike said and pulled Britters into his arms. “You’ve already decided when you will come around?” Adie asked and started chowing.
“I have to look how I can manage it with my study, but I thought about mid-December!”
“That would be great… then we will have you around over the Christmas holidays!” Adie’s such a lovely person, who loves to have her beloved ones around her all the time. I felt Tré’s palm on my thigh under the table and felt hot to the touch.
“So Jason… what do you think about Austria?” Mike asked. “Pretty cozy! Nice people, nice places and good beer!” “Good beer? I think I have to come visit you!” Tré wiggled with his eyebrows and squeezed my thigh as he looked at me. “Good to hear, you will visit me because of beer and not because of me!” I pretended to be teed off and the others laughed. “I infer no sex for Tré tonight!” Britters laughed. “WHAT? NO!” Tré and I both stated with one voice and the whole table started laughing at us. After we finished our dinner we went back into our hotel as Billie asked who wants to join him for a beer down at the hotel bar. “We’re on!” Britters grinned and kissed Mike and so said Jason and Daneel. “I think…” I started to say that a beer would be a great idea as Tré gave me a fireman’s lift. “C’mon one beer!” I slapped his ass and tried to bridle as he waved his palm to the others and went towards the elevator. “Okay… no beer for tonight!” I laughed as he stepped into the elevator and let me down on my feet again. “You’re going to have some Tré for tonight, if you want to!” he said seductively and pressed me against the wall.
“K… I’m convinced…!” I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed the warmth of his body emanated to me. The elevator stopped at my floor so I was able to grab my luggage and convey it to Tré’s room. “I like it when you’re such a gentleman!” I smirked at him as he carried the luggage for me into his room. “Thank you!” I grabbed his shirt and kissed him softly as he pushed me towards the bed. I doffed his shirt off and vice versa. As he was busy dropping my shirt on the floor, I started unbuttoning his jeans and dropping it off. We collapsed onto the bed and I felt his rough hands going down my waist to hike down my skirt.
“Come here!” I hooked my finger at him. Tré placed his hands on either side of my torso as he leaned down to kiss me.

[Tré’s POV]
Waking up again right next to her felt so damn good… I wrestled my arms around her and pulled her close and waited for her mumbling and grunting. I loved Eve’s behavior in the morning to bits. I buried my nose into her hair and placed a soft kiss on her neck. As the alarm clock indicated that it was only about 8 am, I closed my eyes again and dropped off again. I felt Eve stretching underneath my arms and opened my eyes slowly.
“Morning!” She grumbled sweetly as she turned around and rested her head on my chest.
I placed a soft kiss on her head. “Morning Babe. Slept well?”
“After you bleeding me dry last night I slept like a baby!” She mumbled and kissed my chest. Her fingers stroke slightly up and down. “Good to hear I pleased you, milady!” I smirked and my fingers ran through her dark hair. “What’s on schedule for today?” “We’ve got sound-check at four, but there’s nothing on otherwise! Want to do something?” “Yeah, for sure! What did you have on mind?” “Hmm… How about some cultural self-improvement?” She said after she had a good yawn.
“My suggestion: get dressed or maybe have a hot quickie before that, enjoy a delicious breakfast and then we will see what comes around!”
She stood up, put on her panties and my shirt and went over to the windows to open the curtains so the room got flooded with sunlight. I still lay in bed, watching her walking over to her case and searching for some fitting clothes. After we took a refreshing shower we got dressed and went down to have breakfast.

“Don’t you think that they would make up a great couple?” Britters squeezed Mike’s arm as they went into the dining hall and saw us sitting at the end of the room where we laughed and kid around. “Just don’t get obsessed about that… They will have to leave each other again in a few days… I think that they both enjoy that there are no obligations and they do not have to account for anything they do – they just have to enjoy themselves…”
“Nicely said!” Billie interrupted them. “C’mon for how long have you been standing here?” They went over to our table and sat down. “You’ve already decided what you’re going to do today?” I asked them as Adie joined our breakfast. “Brittney and I go for some shopping!” Adie grinned. “Wanna join us?” She looked over at Eve. “Thanks. But Tré and I will do some cultural self-improvement!” She laughed and grabbed for a croissant. “Where are Jason and Daneel?” Britters asked and Everly took a look on her watch. “It’s only about nine, Neela is still in dreamland I guess!”
We finished our breakfast, grabbed our stuff and went outside the hotel. Thanks to some privacy sometimes there were no fans outside it and we went towards the art museum which was only about ten minutes away.
Ryan, my bodyguard, was close in all the time. I noticed that Eve felt quite uncomfortable on our way. She avoided too much contingencies and she was glad that she could talk to Ryan as well. We stipulated months ago that when we’re in public we try to act as normal friends and don’t share too much contingencies. Everly felt pretty unsure about being with me in public, having Ryan around all the time and being watched on nearly every step. She already met Ryan when we were in LA playing our first gig with the new album. “Well then happy delayed birthday!” I heard Ryan as they shook hands. “So, are there things I need to get up to date?” She laughed and started to relax after a while. “What about the blonde form LA?” “Nah, she was kinda crazy!” Ryan laughed and we arrived at the museum. Eve insisted on paying the cover charge on her own. “I don’t like it when you pay for everything, you know that!” She smiled at me and I squeezed her ass unobtrusively. “You want to get an audio guide in English?” I heard her asking from behind and shook my head. “Nah, I have you as my own hot interpreter!” I laughed as she grimaced. “Okay, well then we’ll put my English skills on the test…” We went through the exhibition and there were really beautiful paintings and photographs to watch. I told her that Liséa works as a professional photographer and she always chooses Ramona as her model and inspiration. She asked me about my week with her and how it was in New York and that she was really tickled about Ramona’s and Frankito’s happy birthday wishes. At the opposite of the museum was a pub garden, where I was able to treat her to some ice cream. As the hours went by we had to get back to the hotel, to get our stuff we needed for the show at the club tonight. Adie and Brittney joined us on our last minutes to the hotel and they had to show her all their new stuff they bought at the town a few hours ago, so I let myself fall back to talk with Ryan. We went together upstairs into our room and I packed my stuff into a smaller bag. “See you tonight, Babe!” I pulled her close and my lips covered hers. Her fingers grabbed my shirt at the back and I felt her opening her mouth. I knew she loved and maybe kinda needed some affection and closeness from me after we were separated in public. I gave her a last kiss and went down to the guys to drive to the club.

[Eve’s POV]
Our day together was amazing, even when I’m not comfortable being with him in public yet. At this time I’m always glad that Ryan’s around, so I could talk to him as well. I’m not that kinda person who likes to be the center of attention, but as soon as you’re with Tré you catch attention. His lightheartedness and sense of humor is worth striving for. The thing going on between us was just the perfect thing I needed at this time. There were no obligations, no one who’s mad or disappointed or jealous. Just the two of us - enjoying the company of each other and feeling like a million bucks. “Honey?” I heard behind me and turned around seeing Daneel at the door. “You were miles away, weren’t you?” She grinned and came inside. “How was your day?” I asked her as I noticed that she got a tan. “Not very productive, Jason and I spent the whole day at the bathing lake about 20 minutes away from here!” “You got a fucking tan!” I grinned at her and told her about our cultural day. “I think I will spend the whole day tomorrow at the lake with you, getting a tan and swim a bit!” “There you are… I was searching for you… How about drinking some wine and bitching around at Adie’s? You girls are on?” Britters asked as she came in. We followed her to Billie’s and Adie’s hotel room and went inside. Adie had already brought four wine glasses and sat outside on the terrace. “God, it’s so fucking relaxing having some time without the kids!” She said as we touched glasses. “How was your birthday party?” Adie grinned at us and we told her about our great evening with our girls at home. “How was your week with Jason around at home?” We all were pretty happy that they both managed a long-distance relationship with flying colors. “It was great having him around at home, waking up with him and create a daily routine!” Jason and Daneel complement each other pretty well, I haven’t seen Neela so settled and happy for a long time. “And you and Tré, everything’s alright?” She grinned and took another gulp. “Everything’s just as perfect as the way it is!” I grinned satisfied as Adie’s phone rang. Billie and the guys wanted to know when we’re coming around and stated that the sound check was over. We cleared the bottle of wine and went down to the van which took us to the club. After a few minutes ride we went into the lounge where the guys where. They welcomed us full-throated and Tré hugged and kissed me with eager. “Honey, are you drunk?” I laughed after a vodka-flavored kiss. He let go of me and collapsed back on the couch. “Sorta!” he slurred and pulled me onto his lap. The rest of the band was buzzed too and full of energy… I got up to get something to eat for me, as he followed, like a lost puppy. He always got clingy when he’s drunk… we went over to the buffet and I filled up my plate with a lot of delicious things. “You want something too?” I asked but he denied, so I sat down again and as soon as I took the first bite, he “owed” my fork and started to steal some bites. As my plate got cleared, nearly only by Tré, I grabbed his cup to quench my thirst. “Whoooaa!” I gasped after I swallowed it down. His cup was filled with vodka and bitter lemon, in my opinion half-half. Unsurprisingly that he got buzzed within this short time. The rest of the crew laughed about my grimace and I got up to get a beer for me. From time to time Tré got a bit soberer, but their energy level didn’t go down at all. Mike spent about half an hour on the treadmill and the others got already dressed for their gig. Tré wore some black jeans, a black shirt and a tie… God, I loved it when he wore a tie… After he got his hair done, he came back to the lounge and hugged me from behind. “Raawr!” He growled into my ear and spun me around. I grabbed his tie and pulled him down for a kiss. “In a kinda wild mood today?” I grinned at him seductively. “I’m wild about you!” he stated rung our kisses. “God! Get a room!” Freese moaned as he came inside. We separated and the guys started to heat up. They sang various parts of their songs, Billie played with Floyd and Tré drummed with his sticks on the back of the chair. Adie, Britters, Daneel and I effaced ourselves and let the guys do their thing.

The whole audience yelled their band name as they waited for them to get on stage. They got out on stage and started right off with American Idiot and the crowd got crazy.
We watched Jason dance, Tré’s crazy faces while he was drumming, Mike’s Bass-Gun, and Billie singing and heating up the crowd.
“Ey, they said we can only play for 45 minutes” Billie stated after the first song and the whole audience’s yelled. “I say fuck you, we’re gonna play as long as we feel like! The next song is brand new, called JESUS OF SUBURBIA!” They went on playing and Billie kinda introduced Tré before his drum solos to the audience.
Mike and Jason played their guitars together while Minority as Billie leaned forward to the audience and splashed some water of his bottle all over them. He played with his harmonica and the audience started clapping strict in time. Neela and I had to laugh every time when Billie pronounced “Dankeschön” in a very American way and it came out as “Dankeschen!”
For the last song they played Johnny B Good and Daneel and I got crazy at the left of the stage – it was one of our favorite songs.
“Go go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go
Go
Johnny B. Goode” we sang along the lyrics and as Freese started his solo on the piano we also started to dance some Rock’n’Roll.

They came off the stage, sweaty as hell, as Tré tried to hug me. “Dare you… you’re not going to hug me when you’re sweaty like a pig!” I tugged on his wet shirt and they went into the bathrooms to refresh their selves and change clothes.
“Am I now allowed to show you my endless love?” He laughed as he came back with still uncombed and wet hair. I had to laugh about his words and grabbed him for a kiss. We stayed at the club to drink a beer together with the guys, as Tré leaned his head onto my shoulder and I placed a kiss on his head as we linked fingers under the table. It was about midnight as we nearly finished our beers. “Wanna go back to our room?” I whispered as I kissed his head again, letting my fingers tickle his neck. “Mhmhm… that sounds kinda compelling to me!” He grinned and finished his beer. “Guys we’re tired and we’ll drive back to the hotel room!” He stated as he stood up. I said farewell to the girls and we went together but separated outside the club.
Tré went straight into the bathroom to take the well-deserved shower, while I changed into my pajamas and turned on the TV. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hairs together in a plaited loaf as he came out the shower and gave me a kiss on my neck. I gave him a smile in the mirror and he toweled himself and brushed his teeth. Tré let himself collapse on the bed next to me. He moaned loudly as he laid his head on my chest and put his arm around me tight. I kissed his head and tangled his hair. Feeling the warmth of his body against mine made me feeling warm and fuzzy. “I missed you!” Tré said softly as he looked up. “I missed you too!” I whispered, looking into his amazing eyes, where I got absorbed in every time I looked at them. He exhaled hearable and unbent as he went on. “…nah…I missed YOU!” He touched the tip of my nose with his forefinger. “Not just the sex with you which is, by the way, fucking terrific!” I blushed as I heard his words coming out of his mouth. Did Tré really made a small but mighty love confession to me? He looked at me, waiting for a response to his statement. “Aw god…Marry me, idiot!” I gave him the same response he gave me months ago as we talked about our relationship. He understood my hint and gave me a satisfied grin and laid his head back on my chest. We just laid there, cuddled up, watching a movie and stroking each other. I felt Tré’s breathing got deeper as he dropped off into dreamland. “Night, boo!” I whispered as I placed a kiss on his head and closed my eyes.

[Tré’s POV]
I woke up the next morning because of a quiet knock on our hotel room door. As it opened, Daneel walked into on her tiptoes. Everly still slept deeply next to me, wrapped up in her blanket.
“Morning! I just wanted to say that we will drive to the lake, but you can catch up as soon as you feel up to it!” She whispered, waved her hand to me and headed towards the door. “Thanks, we will catch up later! Have fun!” I answered her and she closed the door quietly. Eve still slept and didn’t catch our small conversation. She laid with her back against me, so I got myself under her blanket and wrapped my arms around her waist to cuddle up. I put a kiss on her neck and rested my head onto her pillow and closed my eyes.

After about an hour I woke up again, searching with my right hand for Everly next to me, but grasped into nothing. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them with my fingers to find my bearings as I heard her taking a shower in the bathroom. I dropped my head back into the pillow and stretched myself, waiting for her to come back. She turned the water off, stepped out and wrapped herself with a towel. After she rubbed her hair with another one she came back into the room. “Good morning. I’m sorry if I woke you!” She said with a soft voice. “Nah, you didn’t!” I smirked at her and reached for her arm. We linked fingers and I pulled her close. “Come here!” I grinned as she fell on top of me. “Ungh!” She moaned, I laid myself on top of her and started tickling her before she could turn around. “That’s unfair, I can’t… defend my… myself under your weight!” She winded herself underneath my body, laughing and screaming sounded through our room. “Stoooop.. please… ungh…ple…stop.. TRÉ… stop it!” I got off her back and she tried to catch her breath again. “You will suffer for that…! She breathed and slapped me. The towel which was wrapped around her body loosened itself and I could catch a glimpse on her thighs as she turned around. Her wet bangs fell on her face and she looked at me underneath them. “Absolutely not cool, Mister!” She said and I grinned amused. “Don’t… That’s not amusing!” I stroke her wet flick of hair out of her face and placed a kiss there instead. “It was amusing!” I wiggled with my eyebrows and she started cackling. “I love it when you’re doing your eyebrow thing!” “What eyebrow thing?” I acted unknowing but still doing it. “This eyebrow thing!” She aped me. “This?” I kissed her softly and looked up again, wiggling with my eyebrows at her. She nodded during her laughing and I repeated my question a few times, kissing and wiggling at her until she placed her hand in my neck and held me tight against her warm and soft lips. ‘Why does it feel so fucking right with her?’ I thought to myself.

At about midday we drove down to the lake Daneel and Jason recommended to us, even the other guys were present. “Look who made it out of their beds!” Freese laughed as we went towards them. “The first who left yesterday and still the last who arrived the next day!” “Oh well… it’s kinda crap when there’s no one to have fun with, isn’t it, Freese?” I asked him bitchy and grinned as Eve gave me a high five. She stretched her towel on the ground and slipped out of her summer dress. “Is the water warm?” She asked Daneel. “It works!” She grinned at us happily. Jason really made a big haul with her. We sat down and Billie handed us two beers over.
Everly baked in the sun for about an hour as she stood up and looked down on me. “I will cool myself!” “Just feel free to do with me whatever you want to, you want it with audience? That’s fine by me!” I grinned at her gleefully and laid my head on my crossed arms behind. “Baaam. That hit home!” Mike laughed and gave me a high five as she gave me a smirk and looked at the others. “Anyone in on it?” They all denied except of Billie. “I will sacrifice!” He laughed and stood up. “That’s the motivation I wanna see!” Everly squeaked as Billie tried to catch her on their way to the water. “Nooo.. noooo noooooo!” She yelled and started running, but Billie caught her, lifted her up to jump with her into the water. Everly screamed for the last time and Billie let himself down the jetty into the water. They frolicked around in the water, doused themselves and tried some tricks. I laid myself onto my tummy and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my back, as Eve sneaked up to me and wringed her wet hairs above me. I screamed out as the cold water drained down my heated back. “PAYBACK!” She laughed and I pulled her down to the ground and covered her with eager kisses. “If you won’t stop you’re gonna hit the papers for sure!” Jason grinned and we both separated quickly. God… how I hated it, but it wouldn’t make any sense to make our relationship public… at least because there actually is no relationship at all… She formed a ‘sorry’ with her lips and turned away from me. Having her separated from me made me feel whacked…. But there was no future for a relationship at this time… even if I wished there was one… She kept a distance from me the whole afternoon and enjoyed some time together with Adie and Brittney.

The girls had to leave tomorrow afternoon, because Eve had to be at the University at Monday and Daneel had to get back to her job. I invited her for dinner at the evening and she was just so pretty in her light blue dress. She wore her hair half up with bangs. Everly even allowed me to pay for the whole dinner and we spent the rest of the day outside on our terrace with a bottle of delicious white wine. I told her about our previous gigs, that Frankito discovered my kits in my rehearsal room and his first beats on them while sitting on my lap, about Ramona’s ice figure skating training and competitions and our weeks together at my place and in New York. She was really curious about hearing news from Kito and Mona. “I’m really looking forward meeting her anytime! She’s a great girl!” As it got dark I managed to get some candles and we lighted them up, some faint music came from the radio inside our room and we sat on our chairs and talked. Everly had her legs over my lap and I stroke her gaiter.
“Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress”
“Oh how stereotyped…!” She grinned as she heard ‘Kiss Me’ from Sixpence None the Richer on the radio. She sang along the lyrics and stood up, grabbing my wine glass and put it on the table.
“Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me” I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her waist while she rested hers around my neck. We started dancing in candlelight and I listened to her singing softly the lyrics of the song.
“Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map”
She still wore that beautiful dress and danced with me on our terrace on her tiptoes. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from hers, they had a pleased and happy expression and glinted in the candlelight.
“Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me” To complete the cliché I dropped a seductive kiss onto her lips after she sang it for the last time. “And now it’s time to take your virginity after our little prom dance!” I said softly and gave her a grin. “But, promise to start it off slow and to take it one step at a time!” She said with a teenager voice and bit on her lower lip. She laughed. “Oh, what a cliché!” “That’s just the way it goes!” I laughed, spun her around and led her into our room and closed the door behind us.
“I think we’re way beyond that!” She grinned at me and raised her eyebrows as she heard the first chords of “You shook me all night long” from AC/DC on the radio. She started dancing and turned up the volume.
“She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean
Was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs”
“That’s more to my taste!” She grinned and danced towards me. “Don’t tell you’re listening to AC/DC?” “Hell yeah!” She moved her hips in circles according to the song and sang along.
“Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
The walls start shaking, earth was quaking
My mind was aching, we were making it”
A grin showed up on my face as I heard those words. “The Ramones?” I spun her around and grabbed her waist again to bring her close to me again as she nodded. “Rolling Stones?” “Yep!” She answered while we continued dancing in our room. “Okay, the final one: Johnny Cash?” “God… how can you ask? He’s amazing!” That was the answer I wished for. “Marry me, idiot!” I said, gave her a kiss and she grinned at me and pulled me back until I felt the bed behind me.
“And you shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me all night long”
She dropped me back on the bed and I braced myself on my forearms, watching her unbutton the dress slowly, still moving her body with thy rhythm of the song. She bit on her lower lip as our eyes met and grinned seductively.
“Working double time on the seduction line
She's one of a kind, she's just mine, all mine
Wanted no applause, it's just another course
Made a meal outta me and come back for more”
The dress eased around her torso and I could catch a glimpse on her bra when she moved to the music. Eve let her hands go up to her hair, as she undid and loosened them. She opened the belt around her waist and dropped it on the floor next to her.
“Had to cool me down to take another round
Back in the ring to take another swing
The walls start shaking, earth was quaking
My mind was aching, we were making it”
The halter-neck strap was the only thing which made the dress still cover her breasts. The arousal down my pants made itself known as she opened up the strap in her neck. The dress slid down her body as she came towards me, she wore a saucy blue and white lace lingerie. I quickly sat up and grabbed my T-Shirt with one hand on the neck and pulled it over my head. “God… I love it when you doff your shirt that way!” She grinned and sat on my lap. I placed my hands on her booty and kissed her tattoo underneath her collarbone, aware that this was one of her erogenous zones. As I hoped for, I heard her groan and felt her fingers tangling in my hair.
“And you shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me all night long
You got me goin', shook me all night long
You had me shaking and you shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me, baby, you took me”
My fingers went up along her spine, unclasping her bra with one practiced hand and opened up the neck strap after it. Her lingerie landed on the floor, next to the other removed clothes as she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it off. As soon as the remaining clothes where dropped on the floor, I turned her around and we became one with each other.
“You shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me all night long
You really got me and you shook me all night long
You got me goin' and you shook me all night long
Yeah, you shook me then you took me all night long”

[Eve’s POV]
I woke up, looking straight into his eyes. “Morning!” He said briskly and gave me a huge smile. My response was a loudly yawn and a chuckle after it. I was in a kinda depressing mood, I hated farewells and there was a huge farewell for me in a few hours. We refreshed ourselves and went down to have breakfast. I was not exactly talkative this morning, as every time I knew that I had to leave somebody for a longer time. I was glad that no one was downstairs as we sat down at a table. Tré talked about something but I didn’t really catch his words. “Hellooo?? Earth to Everly?” He interrupted my thoughts and I looked up promptly. “I’m sorry… what did you just say?” I gave him an apologetic look and filled my glass with orange juice. “What’s bugging you?” He asked while I asked myself if this question was necessary at all…. “…huh…What do you think? Why they don’t serve ham and eggs?” My voice got a bit more sarcastic and bitchy as I planned and I immediately hated myself for being rude to him without any reason. “God… that came out wrong… I’m sorry!” He raised one eyebrow and grinned. “I like it when you’re bitchy because we have to leave each other!” Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. “You like me being bitchy to you?” “Nah… I like you being bitchy, because we have to leave each other! “ I shook my head and rolled my eyes after hearing his words, yeah… it was kinda cute that he thought I’m cute when I’m bitchy because of missing him already…
My mood didn’t jollied up at all during breakfast and no one said a word as we went to the elevator.
“Stop being bitchy for the last couple of hours!” Tré beefed at me as the doors shut. “Or I will stop you from being bitchy!” “How will you stop me from being bitchy?” I asked bitchy – on purpose. A gleeful grin played around the corners of his mouth as he bumped me into our room.

“Bitchy-Sex compared with I’m-already-missing-you-sex will ascend to a higher rank I think!” Tré kissed me after he successfully stopped me from being bitchy.
I spend the rest of our time together with the other guys, as time flew by and we had to leave them again. After a huge hugging session, I looked up into Tré’s eyes and gave him a soft kiss. “Just don’t start crying!” I heard Jason talking to Neela in a soft voice. Daneel brushed a tear away and cleared her throat. She whispered that she loved him and gave him a last kiss. They both are just so wonderful, I thought to myself. We said farewell to the guys who had to do an interview and the gig in the evening.
“I’m already looking forward to seeing you in December!” Britters hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. “So am I!” Adie and she escorted us to the airport. We checked in and waited for our flight back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
★ You shook me all night long - AC/DC ★

c'mon guys.. don't be that shy^^ comment on it, huh? *please* :D