Status: this is my first story ;-; please dont hate<3

Crooked Young

This is Gospel

All of my favorite bands. The one who saved my life and kept me from killing myself all these years were right in front of me. Motionless in White, All time Low, Tonight Alive, Pierce the Veil, and so so so many more. Jenna got up and ran over to me
"You're so beautiful! Oh we're all so happy to finally meet you. Austin said you were pretty but wow. Pretty doesn't even begin to describe you!"

I blushed and put my head down. Everyone was talking at once. Austin took my hand and led me upstairs into the bedroom. He put the bag on the bed and pulled me in to him.
"Is this too much? Are you okay? I know about your anxiety and just let me know if it gets to be too much."
I looked up and kissed him.
"It's perfect thank you. Thank you so much."
Austin smiled then took my hand and led me downstairs.

He sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of him. Everyone was asking me questions and complimenting me. I don't think I've ever been this popular or happy in my life ever.
"Wow. Everyone is so nice. Just wow. This is perfect." I thought to myself and smiled at everyone.
We were all talking, smiling, and laughing when suddenly Oliver burst through the door reeking of alcohol and totally high as a fucking kite.

"The fuck be goin on in herreee? I juzz neeee sum sleeeep" Oliver mumbled and wobbled himself up the stairs.
"For fucks sake. He's done it again." Chris said as Austin pushed me off and ran up the stairs.
"Every fucking day it's something new with him. He needs help. Help we can't give him. He needs rehab. It's getting way out of hand." Vic spoke up.
I bit my lip and fiddled with my hands in my lap.

"I think that's put cue to leave, dear." Jenna said and walked over to Vic taking his hand.
"It was a pleasure finally meeting you, Darling." Vic smiled. They left then one by one, I was alone.
I could hear yelling and screaming upstairs. Slamming doors and everything else. It was just like being alone.
"I finally had a fucking home. I was finally fucking happy. Now it's back to being like my fucking sperm donor's house. Fuck this!" I said to myself and got up and ran to the bathroom.

I knew it would be hard to puke everything back up since it's been a little bit since I ate but I made sure I puked every last calorie up. When I was pleased with myself I pulled up my sleeves and reached in my back pocket. Tears were streaming down my face and the flashbacks were coming as I listened to the noise upstairs. I sliced up my arms and wrists worse than I ever have before. I sat in the bathtub and smiled to myself.

"I'm coming, mommy. I've missed you so much. I'm here now. I'm here" I said.
I heard the door open and my name being called but everything was slow. I closed my eyes and let everything wash over me. "Here I am, mommy. I'm home."

"FUCK NO!" I heard just as I faded into the darkness.