Not Me

I can’t believe this.

I wake up the next morning still in shock. I grab my phone just having to text Bryan. I look at my phone and see a text from Milan. I smile and happily text back.
Milan: Hey beautiful ;)
Me: Hey cutie :)
Milan: How are you?
Me: I’m good, just wake up. You?
Milan: I’m good. But I got to go hockey practice. Text you later.
Me: Ok bye sweetie
I smile and put my phone down. I walk to take a shower. After my shower I put on my light blue velvet dress. I brush my hair and pull it back into a tight ponytail. I pull out my phone and text Bryan.
Me: Hey I have great news
Bryan: What is it? And it better be good cause you wake me up.
Me: Me and Milan got together last night.
Bryan: Really? No way? Tell me everything.
Me: Well we went to dinner. At lobster hut. We talked and ate. And at the end of the night he pulled me in for a kiss. Then asked me out. Me!
Bryan: That’s amazing, it was worth being woken up for. Wanna hang out today?
Me: Sure I’m not doing anything today and Milan has practice all day.
Bryan: Ok see you in like a half and hour
Me:Kk
I go to my mirror and put some light make-up on. Then I sit on my bed, and Tyler hops up on my lap. I scratch him and cuddle with him. I pick him and walk to the kitchen with him in my arms. I get him some breakfast, as I heat up a pan for myself. I put the bowl on the floor for him.
“Guess who coming over, Bryan is” I tell him
He barks excitedly. I go back to the stove and crack and two eggs into it. As my egg cook I make some toast. I got a plate a put my fried eggs on them along with some toast I buttered with peanut butter. I sit down and get a cup of orange juice. Tyler finishes his breakfast and comes and joins me at the table. He hops up on the chair next to me. I scratch him and take a bit of my toast. I finish my breakfast and clean my dish. I hear a knock on the door, as I look at the time. Tyler barks really excited, he knows its Bryan. I open the door and Bryan grabs me into a hug.
“Are you lucic really together?” He ask without hesitation
“Yes!” I say happily “And hi to you too” I tease
“Hi, so any idea what you want to do today?” He asked
“Well toddlers and tiaras is on” I say with a teasing a smile. He hates that show.
“No, please no. What about playing NHL 11? We haven’t in a while” He asks
“Sure, but I get to pick the game” I tell him
“Ok, lets go” He says as he walks into the living room. “You for a small amarpent t you sure have a lot of gaming consoles.”
“I know, everyone tells me that” I say
I turn on the radio, along with the tv and my Ps3. I put in NHL 11.
“Catch” I say as I throw a controler at him.
“Oww” He says as it hits his chest”
“Opps sorry” I say with a smirk
I sit on the couch next to him, we pick are teams I’m on the bruins and he picks The Flyers. Just cause he knows I hate them with a burning passion. We play for about 10 minutes in silence.
“Hey I brought you a late birthday present.” he says pausing the game.
“What would that be?” I ask questionly
“This” he pulls out a bottle flavored vodka, I couldn’t see the label.
“Its watermelon” He tells me
“Oh wow, but you know I don’t drink” I tell him
“I know just this once” He says getting up for cups
“Fine, just this once.”I say. I’m kinda happy he brought that, I’m tired of my good girl image. He comes back with two cups. He pours my first, then his. I’m shy at first to take a sip.
“Just grow up and try it” He says smiling
“Fine” I take a sip and really like it
“Good?” he asks
“Yes” I say after I finish my glass
I down 4 more glasses, Bryan sees me getting a little tipsy.
“Ok no more for you” He tells me
“But why?” I ask
“Cause your why to drunk” he laughs
“I’m fine, I want more please” I beg
“Ok, fine” I say unhappily
We finish our game, I win like always.
“Hey its almost 4pm I gotta go to work, bye”
“Bye Bryan” I say
I watch tv for a few hours and pass out on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for wait and how short it is