Not Me

I love you too

I wake up the next morning with a headache. I call Milan, when he answered I think I woke him up.
“Hey” He said sleepily
“Aww Did I wake you up babe?” I ask
“Yeah, you did, but its ok, I’m glad to wake up to you.” He says
“Aww thats so sweet” I say
“You busy today, I don’t have practice today. Wanna hang?” He asks
“Yeah, I’d love to, see you in an hour?” I asks
“Yeah, but sweetie” He says before hangs up
I smile as I walk to bathroom and take about a ten minute shower. I debate whether or not I want to curl. After I get dressed in my black and red lace dress. I do end up curling my hair. The curls really bring out my highlights. I make a smokey cat eye, with my black eyeliner. I look at my phone, it 10:30. Just another half hour and I’ll be in his arms I think to myself. I go to the kitchen and make cupcakes for him and I. I hear a knock on the door after I frost the last cupcake. I open the door and get picked up into a tight hug from Milan. I hug him back and wrap my legs around him. For the first time since Dylan, I feel happy. I think to myself as he puts me down. I grab his hand a pull him into my apartment. I showed him around the told him to sit on the couch. I brought out the cupcakes and we watch Breakaway.
“I love this movie” Milan tells me
“I do too I’ve seen it like three times” I tell him
He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. I curl myself up in a ball and cuddled into him. I find that we stopped paying attention about half way through. It take me a minute to realize that I’m on his lap with my legs around his waist and his hands sliding down my back and thighs. We make out during all this, his bite my lip gently and licks my teeth demanding me to let his in mine. He slowly starts to lie on the couch bring me down with him. He whispers in my ear “let's go to your room”
I nodded and he sits up and picks me up . I wrapped my arms around his neck. As we walk into my room he sits on me on my bed. Then he walks to the and shuts the door. He comes and sits next to me, picking me up and sitting me on his lap. Again we slowly start making out, he slides his hand up my shirt. Once he starts to go and unbutton my pants. I pull away.
“Milan. I’m not ready yet.” I tell him
“Its ok. I understand. We don’t have too” He says
“Thanks you. I love you baby” I say
“I love you too babe” he tells me
We lay and cuddle for about an hour in silence I fall asleep.
“Hey” he says shaking me “Are you hungry? Cause I am? He ask
“Yeah a little bit” I tell “ I can make us dinner”
“No, the team is having dinner. I can someone with me come on” he says
“Oh cool. Where are we going?’ I ask
“You’ll see it’s a surprise” he says with a wink
We get in his car and drive for a little while. We pull into Tresca parking lot, I recognize some of the players cars.
“Oh my god this place is really expensive, I’ve never been here before” I tell him
“We come every year at the very beginning of the season.” he explains
We walked in together and I got a bear from Patrice, Tuukka, and Brad.
“Hey you better put her down, she’s mine guys” he says with smirk
I giggle as all three of them put me down from the bear hug. Milan grabs my hand and we walk to the back and there are 4 booths reserved for the Bruins.
“This place is huge” I whisper to Milan
“I know it is and its really good too” he tells me
He hands me a menu and tells me to pick whatever I want. I scan over the menu and pick Shrimp fra diavolo. Milan orders me glass of pink rose wine.
“I’ve never had wine before” I tell him shyly
“How come?” he asks curious
“I’m not much of a drinker” I tell him
“Just one glass?” he ask
“Sure, why not.” I say
I take of sip of the rosy colored wine and it taste pretty good.
“How do you like it?” he asks
“I love it. Its really good” I tell him
We each have a couple more glasses my food comes and along with his. He just gets pizza.
“Mmm this is really good” I say as I take a bite of shrimp. “Here try some” I give him a forkfull
“Oh the is really good” he tell me
“Yeah I know” I lean over the table for a kiss. He leans in too, our lips meet and I can feel the sparks.
“Rebecca, I love you” he says
“Milan, I love you too” I tell him
I blush. He makes me feel so special, I think to myself. We finish our food and our waiter comes over with check. He jumps at the check before I even notice it was there.
“Wow someone raised a gentlemen” I tell him with a smirk
“My momma taught me never let the girl pay, Even if she offers” he tells me
“Well she raised a great guy” I tell. I lean over to get another kiss. The waiter comes over and takes the check. Milan and I walk out of the restaurant holding hands. We get in his and car.
“Hey Milan, I’m ready” I tell him. He just nods and starts driving.