Not Me

Oh....shit

“Where in the BLUE fuck am I?” I shrieked
“My house” the voice says scared
“Wait...you're not Milan” I say almost crying
“No, I’m Tyler why would you think I’m Milan” He say confused and then looks at my face “Oh shit you Becca”
I nod crying. “Alright, what should we do?” he asks
“Bring me to my friends house please” He nods and we head out the door I call Bryan.
Crying when he answered “You woke me. Are you crying?” He asks
“Yeah I did a stupid thing last night. Somebody’s bring me over and I’ll explain when I get there.” I tell him
“Alright” He says and we hang up. we pull up in his driveway and Tyler puts his number in my phone to keep him updated because he knows what we did. I head up the stairs and knock on Bryan doors.
“Hey” I say with tears running down my face.
“Aww Becca what’s wrong?” He asks
“Its was Milan and my one month yesterday and he took me out to meet the team cause I haven’t met them yet. And I kinda got drunk and I slept with Tyler Seguin.” Crying full on tears now.
“Does Milan know yet?” He asks and shake my head. “You have to tell him Becca”
“I know Bryan just let me figure out how.” I say and nods understanding. I fall from a headache and Bryan carries me to the guest room and lays me down. I decided to call Milan.
“Oh my god baby you're ok? I hear Milan sigh of relief
“Yeah, sorry to scare you baby. I lost you in the club so I took a cab to Bryan's house. I don’t feel good right so I’ll him bring over later. When I feel better baby.” I tell him
“Alright from better sweetheart, I miss you” He says
“I miss you too. I’ll see you later” I say before I hang up. I take a nap to clear my head and wake up to see Bryan get my some pain meds for my headache. I take the meds and walked out of the room.
“Do you still have the outfit I left her a couple months ago?” I ask him
“Yeah, why?” Bryan asks
“I’m gonna take a shower” I tell him heading to the bathroom “Can you bring my clothes?” I ask
“Sure” He says and I turn on the shower and he appears in the doorway. “Here its your black skinny jeans and your Harry Potter shirt” He tells me as he throws them at me
“Thanks” I mutter and push him out the bathroom and close and lock the door. I undress out my slutty club clothes from last night and jump into the shower. The cold water sends a shiver down my spine. I wash my body quickly and just rinse my hair under the water. I get out and dry off and get dressed. I walk to the living room and Bryan’s yellow lab, Sissy jumps up and licks my face. “Hey girl” I say as I scratch her face “By the way, the shower was freezing”
“I know, I have to get it fixed. Are you leaving?” He asks
“Yeah, Can you bring me home? Remember I moved in with Milan. I ask I hug Milan. I turn to Bryan. As I hug him “Please don’t say anything. Not yet” I whisper he nods and walks away. I hold Milan’s hand as we go up the stairs. “You had me worried last night babe” He says
“I’m really sorry” I tell him. He just smiles and tells me its ok with his eyes.
“We are gonna hang out today and tomorrow cause after I go on a two week away game.” He tells me
“I know you do I’m gonna miss you so much,” I tell him
“I will too baby” He kisses me and I giggle. We sit down and watch “The Grudge” I scream and he laughs. “I told you I didn’t want to watch this” I say hiding behind him.
“Well do you want me to turn it off?” He asks
“No, now I want to finishes it” I whine and he rolls his eye
I stay behind him and hid half of my face during the whole movie. He puts in another movie and I’m not sure what it is. “Its “Mama”” He tells me
“Oh come on that shit ain't scary” I tease He smirks and puts the movie. I watch it with him until I fall asleep on his lap.

~Milan point of view~
I smile out her as she sleeps. I gently run my fingers through her hair. I pick her up and carry her to bed when the movies over. I gently lay next to her so I don’t wake her. I really do love her and I’m gonna miss, I think. I gently get up and start think how we will spend tomorrow. Ohh I know we can ice skating and then go to the cheesecake factory. I think she’ll love it. I lay down wrap my arm around her and fall asleep. I wake up to an empty bed and the smell of bacon and coffee. I wake to the kitchen in my boxers to see Becca in her bra and underwear cooking us breakfast, I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her hips. “Hey there beautiful” I say as I feel the shiver gone down her body from my touch.
“Morning dear.” she giggles
“Aww you making us breakfast. What’d you make?” I ask before kissing her neck
“I’m making pancakes and bacon. I poured you a cup of coffee. Go sit breakfast is almost ready.” She says as she brings the plate of bacon to the table.
“Alright” I say as I sat down. In a couple of minutes she comes back with two plates stacked with three pancakes each. Also she brought some butter and maple syrup. “Aww sweetie this is sweet.” I tell her
“Thanks, but its really nothing I love to cook” She tells me. We eat and talk after we both finish we venture over to the couch. She sits on my lap with our hips together.
“Oh hello there” I tease
She giggles and kisses my neck and I moan. She slowly starts to kiss down my neck and my chest. I try to hid my moans but it doesn’t work. I moan louder as she hits my lower stomach. It got harder to hide my excitement as she tug on my boxers. She tugs them down to my ankles. Her soft hand rubbed up my legs and sent shivers down my body. She gets off my hips and stand me up. She runs her hands down my chest as she goes on her knees. I moan as she rubs my inner thighs.
“Oh someone likey? She asks with a wink
“Oh yes” I moan. She giggles at my response and continues to rub me down. I shiver and moan as I feel her tongue on my thigh. She looks up at me and gives me a half smile. I feel myself getting hard. She giggles as she feels it on her cheek from her licking my thigh. She turns and just plays with dick a little bit. I feel her lips gently kiss the tip. I my lip and she giggles. She continues to to rub as she starts to suck on my dick. She nipples gently and rubs my sides. I let out one last moan before she makes me cum. “You don’t have to swallow if you don’t want to.” I tell her. She swallows. “I wanted to” She says with a smile “I’m gonna take a shower so I can get ready for today. I can’t wait to see what you planned” She gets up and walks to the bathroom. I slide my boxers up and sit on the couch. She comes back in about twenty minutes with hair flowing over her shoulders and a dark purple long sleeve velvet dress on. “Wow you look great babe, but I was thinking of ice skating.” I tell her.
“Oh, Alright I just bring a change of cloths with” She says as she head back to her room. She comes back with her skates and a bag of clothes. I kiss her on the cheek before going to take my own shower. I leave her sitting on the couch. I hop in the shower and start to think. “Oh god I love her so much, maybe she come with me on the road trip” I wash my body and hair. I wake to the room and get dressed and had back out to living room. “Oh there mr.v-neck” She giggled.
“Hey” I say as she gets up off the couch and comes ovre and puts her hands on my chest. I lean down and kiss her. I just hold her for a while and then grab her hand as we head down to my car. I bring her to my favorite ice rink. “Oh way is this the Common Frog Pond?” She asks
“Yeah, I was always brought here as a kid” I tell her
Her face lights up me too, hang on a second” She tells me as she climbs to the back seat.
“What are you doing?” I ask
“I was changing” she said coming back up front seats. She grabs her skates and opens the door. It was just after noon and watching her walk made me so happy. I follow quickly we sit on the bench together, and change our skates. I have to sign a few autographs before we got left alone. We skate for a couple hours. Becca was skating behind me and I hear a crash. I turn to see she fall. I laugh a little and skate over to her.
“Are you ok?” I asks
“Yeah I’m fine, but I’m hungry” she tells me
“Alright” I say as I help her up. She skates over and changes into her sneakers. I follow and do the same. We walk back to my car holdings hand. As we start to drive away she changes back into her dress. I kiss her cheek as we pull into the cheese cake parking a lot.
“I love you you” I tell her
~Becca~
“I love you too” I tell him. Oh my god should I tell him I think to myself. I jump as he takes my hands shaking my from my thought. We hand in hand into a private back room of the restaurant.
I can’t believe you are gonna be gone for two weeks, I’m gonna miss you so much.” I whine
“I know I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me?” He asks
“Baby, I’d love to, but I promised Bryan I’d helped with a project.” I say
“Oh ok” He says and waiter comes over and takes are drinks. I get an ice tea and he gets a beer. We order our food we both get a cheeseburger with fries. I order my with our onions or tomatoes. We eat and we talk for a long time. We realized we had to go at six pm cause Milan had to be at the rink by eight to get on the road. We get home and he packs his bags. We share a long kiss. I don’t want him to let go of me. But I know he has too. We share our goodbyes and he heads out the door. I text Bryan after he leaves.
Me: Hey, can I stay at your house while Milan is away?
Bryan: Sure I’ll be over in little bit.
Me: Thanks :)
I put my phone down and walk into my room and pack a suitcase of clothes and make up. I bring my suitcase to the living and see a text from Milan.
Milan: You aren’t spreading the two weeks alone right?
Me: No I’m going over Bryans, He needs someone to take of the dogs well he’s at work. And I have school this week so it works out.
Milan: Alright good, I just got on plane so I’m gonna try to sleep for plane ride. I’ll text you before the game tomorrow
Me; Alright sleep tight
I put my phone down and Tyler hops up in my lap. I groan because he’s about 5 months.
“You know you are getting a little too big this.” I tell him. He barks and licks my face.
“I love you too Tyler” I tell him and my phone goes off Bryans calling.
“Hey”
“I’m down stairs” He says
“I’m coming down now” I hang up the phone and put a leash on Tyler and head down stairs. I met Bryan in front of the house and put my stuff into his truck. I put Tyler in backseat and hop into the front seat.
“Wow he’s gotten big” Bryan says `
“I know. He’ll be 6 months next week” I say
“Sissy excited to see you guys” He chuckles as he talks
“When isn’t she, she loves him” I chuckle
“If your dog gets my sissy pregnant in this two weeks, you taking the puppies” He tease
I tap his cheek “Oh you’re cute, you think I’m doing it myself” I smirk
“Whatever” He groans as we pull into his driveway. He walks Tyler in and I grab my suitcase. I put my suitcase down and sissy jumps up on me and licks my face. “Hey girl, look who else is her.” I tell her as Bryan walks in with Tyler. She gets up and starts wrestling with Tyler. I get and unhook Tyler from his leash and watch them run around. Bryan looks over at me and we both start laughing. But that quickly that changed. “Have you told Milan yet?” He asks
“Not yet, I have to tell you something.” I tell him nervously
“What is it?” He asks
“I think Tyler might have gotten me pregnant, I don’t think we used a condom” I tell him
“No rubber? How do you forget?” He tease
“Shut up” I say crying “This is serious”
“Sorry, alright so you Tyler did “The Nasty” about two days ago, correct?” I nodded still crying. “Ok it takes about two weeks for a test to tell” He tells me “So two days before he comes home we can tell” I nod crying and he hugs me “It’s alright Becca, everything will be ok I promise” I nod and take breath. As soon as I stop crying he stops hugging me. “I promise we will get through together” He says and I smile pull out my phone. I texted Tyler.
Me: Don’t say anything to Milan please not yet
Tyler: Alright but why?
Me: I want to make sure I’m not pregnant first.
Tyler: Alright G2g, practice
Before I put my phone down Milan calls me. “Hey baby” I say
“Hey I just got in and have to go to practice but I thought you liked to hear from me.” He says
“Aww thats so nice , but go don’t be late. You don’t need coach to throw a fit” I tell him
“I love you”
“I love you too” I say before hanging up the phone. I put my phone down and Bryan puts movie in.
“What movie is it?” I ask
“The Saw series” He says with a grin
“You know these movies don’t scare me” I say with a smirk. We get through the first three movies before I fall asleep. Two days before Milan came quick and they haven’t lost a game yet, just one more to go. Bryan take me to the store and I got some pregnancy tests. When we got home I take them. “BRYAN” I scream with tears in my eyes
Bryan comes running “What is is Becky?” He asks
“Bryan I’m pregnant” I collapse on the floor and cry. Bryan puts his arm around me and tells me everything ok. I can’t watch the game tonight. I went to bed early. Thinking about how I’ll tell him.The next I didn’t do much. Just wanted for Milan to came home. When he did he picked me up and we drove home. We walked into the house. I start crying. “Milan I have to tell you something” I tell him
“What is it baby? Why are you crying?” he asks hugging me I collapsed to the floor still in his arms.
“Do you remember when I met the team? And I got completely wasted?” I asks tears running down cheeks
“Yeah, why what happen?” He asks I can hear him getting annoyed.
“Well, I get really drunk and, I umm I” He stops mid sentence
“YOU WHAT?” He yells pushes me against the wall and holding me there.
“I slept with Tyler. I thought it was you...I’m sorry” Crying trying to break free of his grip. He lets go of me pissed. He hits me and throws me to the ground. I fall face first and break me nose.
“PACK YOUR SHIT NOW. WE ARE OVER. GO THE FUCK OUT NOW” He screams I get up crying and pack everything. I call Bryan and tell him what happened. He told me he was on his way. Bryan is over within minutes as I pack my things in the car he looks at my nose which is still bleeding. “Becca What the fuck happened? Why is your house bleeding?” He asks
“Milan throw me to the ground and I think its broken” I tell him. Before I could say anything else Bryan runs up the stairs. Minutes later he comes down with a nose bleed. “What happened?” I asks
“Nothing don’t worry about” He remarks “Get in the car you need to see a doctor” I nod and get in. We get the hospital and they take me back and take care of my nose. I’m free to go. “You can stay with me until things get better” He tells me.
I hug him “Thanks” We pull into his driveway and he starts unloading my stuff.
“I need to make a phone” I tell him as I take Tyler out of the backseat. He nods and I walk off into the house. I call Tyler. “Hey” I say
“What’s up?” He asks “Are you ok you sound kinda funny?”
“I’m not the best. Tyler I’m pregnant. I told Milan and we got in a fight. He broke my nose” I tell him He just hangs up the phone.

~Milan~
I hear a pounding on the door. “Who is it?” I yell
“It’s Tyler. We need to talk” Tyler screams
“No we don’t! You fucked Becca” I yell through the door
“You broke her fucking you motherfucker” Tyler screams. I pull the door and push him against the wall. “How the fuck do you that?” I demined
“She told me. Cause I actually care and understand she makes mistakes” He screams “She’s human”
“Whatever. You just us much to blame you douche bag” I scream. I reach over and punch his nose. I release my grip on his shoulder and Tyler pushes my nose. I stable back, knowing this will be a stalemate I slam the door in his face.
“Whatever prick” He yells as he storms off.
~Tyler~
That little fucking prick. I think as I drive off. I pick up my phone and call the coach.
“Hey” I say coughing “I don’t think I can play today. My fever is almost 100 degrees” I fake a sneeze.
“Alright Seguin, stay home and feel better I’ll just have to change the lineup” He says
“Thanks coach” I say before hanging up the phone. I throw my phone onto the seat besides me and pull into my driveway. I decided I need to take a breather. So I take Marshal for a walk.

~Becca~
“Come on Becca” Bryan begs “Please stop crying”
“I can’t help” I scream through the tears “I lost the love of my life to a dumb mistake, this is why I don’t get drunk” Bryan tries to calm me down. He rubs me back and gets me all the junk in the world. But I still just cry endlessly. He turns on the tv and the Bruins were on. I still love the team and the sport. But I can’t watch it, I get up and lay in the other room with the dogs. They cheer me up a little. The games ends. “Did we win?” I asks over some pizza and coke
“No, we lost 5-1 to the Islanders. Milan sucked ass tonight” He says trying to cheer me up.
“Oh thats nice” I say sadly. After we eat I go to bed and try to sleep everything off. A few days go by and I finally had it. I call Milan. He doesn’t answer. So I texted him telling him I’m coming over. Bryan drives me down. “Do you want me to stay?” He asks I shake my head
“I need to do this on my own” I tell him he nods in understanding and drives away. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. He opens the door. “What the fuck do you want you little slut?” He snarls.
“We need to talk about this” I tell him with my eyes watering
“There is nothing to talk about. You fucked up and fucked a player. We done. Its not my problem bitch.” He says almost yelling
“FUCK YOU TOO YOU ASSHOLE” I scream as he slams the door. I run into the street crying not even looking. All I see out of the coner of my eye is a black car.
~Milan~
I hear a scream and I car stop dead. I throw the door open to see Becca laying in a pool of her blood and Tylers car.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI I know Tyler isn't on the team anymore. I just thought he fir the idea I had for this chapter