Status: Still In Progress

Eye's Like a Car Crash

I'll Eat Your Heart, I'm A Monster

*Oliver's POV*

I woke up with a a strong pain at the side of my face. The memory of what happened last night flooded my mind. Austin came home, hungry as usual and being the nice boyfriend I am I made him dinner. Chicken with some green beans and red potatoes. Little did I know it would get me the bruises that are littering my body at the moment.
"Oliver how do you expect me to eat this shit? I need food that taste good I'd think you'd learn by now"
The only time he called me Oliver was when he was mad and I could tell what was coming next.
"Well don't eat it then Aus just order something, I always try you know that"
According to Austin I had an "attitude"
Turning around his clenched fist met my face and knocked me to the ground.
"You want me to fucking order something? All I'm asking for is some decent food you piece of shit!"
Over and over his foot met with my stomach.
"Austin stop please!"
I pleaded but to no avail. He just kept hitting me. There was no stopping him when he got like this. After a good five minutes which felt like and eternity he stopped.
"Pick your self up you prick"
"I'm sorry Austin"
It was my fault. It always is. If I don't do something right it's my fault. Austin made it clear.
Getting out of bed I went to bathroom to inspect the damage done. I took off my shirt and saw the marks from Austin's kicks were going down from my shoulder to my hip. A simple movement hurt like a bitch. And then there was the bruise on my cheek. I opened the drawer and took out the cover up I had for these kinds of bruises.
"I can't do this anymore I'm sick of it why didn't I leave when I had the chance? You're fucking stupid"
I hit the ground crying harder then before. My body was shaking and I couldn't control it. All I could hear was Austin's voice "Pick yourself up"
And that's what I did. It's what I always have to do.
"Oli get changed we're going out"
"Alright Aus I'll be ready soon"
I washed my face from the tears and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pair skinny jeans, black vans and a drop dead hoodie.
I soon felt Austin's arms wrap around my waste and his head burry in the crook of my neck.
"You know I love you right? I'm sorry I just get mad and I can't control my self I'm a monster and I don't deserve you. Please forgive me Oli"
It was times like these that I loved. It reminded me of the times Austin didn't hit me when he loved me and showered me in it.
"I love you too Aus"
He lightly kissed the side of my cheek that he punched and turned me around for another kiss.
"Come on babe we have things to do"
If only he could be like this all the time. I really did love him, now I'm just afraid of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you guys like it, if you do tell me what you think.
Title Credit "I'm A Monster" Of Mice & Men