Status: Still In Progress

Eye's Like a Car Crash

That Little Kiss You Stole

*Oliver's POV*

"Aus where are we going?"
"We're gonna somewhere for lunch and then we'll see what we do from there"
"Alright"
This his usual attitude after he hit me. He feels bad but never says it, he gets all nice and showers me in gifts for the rest of the day.
We pulled up to the usual diner we go to, a small family owned place called Amy's. It was really homey and the food is really good. We got out the car and headed inside the diner. Austin's hand interlocked with mine. The feel of him caused both sparks and an intense fear. On one hand I did love him on the other I didn't. I guess I was still in love with the old him. The one I only saw a couple minutes a day.
"Hi welcome to Amy's would you like a booth or table today?" A pretty red haired girl asked
"Booth please" Austin said
"Okay follow me"
She led us to a booth in the busy little diner.
"Your waiter will be with you momentarily"
"Okay thanks"
I picked up the menu and started looking through it. Deciding on what I wanted I looked around to find our waiter. A minute later a brown haired boy appeared.
"Hello I'm josh and I'll be your waiter today, could I start you off with something to drink?"
He had a toothy smile. It wasn't bad it was actually kinda cute. His hair was short and pushed up. He seems to be sweet.
"I'll have a cup of root beer please."
Austin's usual
"And I'll have iced tea with lemon please."
My usual
"Sure that'll be out in a second"
"Thanks, are you new here? I haven't seen you here before"
I asked reluctantly
"Yea I started three days ago, I moved down here so I could be closer to my college campus and not have to travel so much"
"Oh cool I'm Oliver by the way Oli for short"
"Well it's nice to meet you Oli"
He left and went to go get our drinks.
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"You know what I mean Oliver, that whole are you new shit and the Oli part"
"Austin I was just being friendly theres no need to get jealous"
"Yea sure Oliver, watch your tone"
"I'm sorry can we please just enjoy lunch without fighting please?"
He didn't answer. I felt like I was gonna pay for that later. He gets jealous over the stupidest things.
Our drinks came along with widely grinning josh.
"Are you guys ready to order?"
Before I could even respond, Austin suddenly became my mouth and spoke for me.
"Yea we are, I'll have the cheese burger, medium rare no onions and Oli your usual right? The chipotle wrap"
Josh looked towards me to make sure that's what I wanted and I could feel Austin's eyes burn into my head. I kept it down and just nodded. He was mad the tone of his voice, the way he looked at me said it all. And I'm pretty sure Josh noticed it too.
"Alright I'll put the order in and it'll be out soon"
I just gave him a half smile and he returned a sympathetic yet confused one in return.
"Aus please don't be mad I didn't mean it, please?"
Our meal came and it was eaten in silence except for when Josh came around to see how we liked it, of course Austin answered.
I could barley finish my food. I felt like I was going to vomit from the fear of Austin's rage. It terrified me to have to leave this place to go home and have to face him alone.
"Why aren't you eating Oli?"
"I don't know I don't feel to well"
Lie. Austin just rolled his eyes and asked for the check.
"Here's a box for the rest of your wrap, here's your check I hope you have a wonderful day"
He smiled and walked away.
"Come on Oli"
Austin took me by the arm in a way that it didn't look like it would hurt, but it did.
"Aus you're hurting me"
"Suck it up and get to the car"
"Hey!" Josh's voice rang from behind us
"Shit" I muttered under my breath
He probably heard me. He probably figured it out. God knows how but he did. My worst nightmare.
"What?" Austin asked rudely
"You forgot you phone Oli"
"Oh thanks Josh"
"Come on Oliver we have to go"
Once again that confused smile shot onto Josh's face. Poor kid probably wants to help but doesn't know how.
We got to the car and I expected the worst.
"Let's go home Oli I don't wanna be out anymore"
He seemed to be cooling off.
I took out my phone and noticed a small sticky note on the back of it. Sloppy hand writing was on it, like it was rushed.
"Call me if you ever feel like you have to" -Josh
His number was on it and I quickly put it into my phone while Austin's eyes were locked on the road. If he saw this he'd kill me and then move on to kill Josh.
The rest of the car ride was like our meal, complete silence. I had my fingers crossed that he would hit me or that I wouldn't trigger him even more.
Once we got home my heart was pounding as he opened the door.
"I'm gonna go take a shower just shout if you need me"
"Oli wait"
Fuck hell.
"Yes Austin?"
"I don't want you flirting with other guys okay? Let me make that clear to you now. Next time I won't be so nice about it okay"
This was him being nice. It sickens me how true it is.
"Okay Aus I understand, I won't anymore"
I headed towards the bathroom and I could feel the tears running down my face. I stood in the middle of the bathroom crying for the second time that day. This needs to stop. I need to get out of here some how. It's been three years of this and I can't take another minute. I just have to find a way to leave. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower to the perfect temperature. Not to hot and not to cold.
I started to sing one of the songs I'd written earlier that week. One that I was really proud of.

"Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?
Can you help the hopeless?
Well, I'm begging on my knees,
Can you save my bastard soul?
Will you wait for me?"

Something I've always been good at is writing lyrics. I just wish I had the courage to be able to get it into the world. Knowing Austin he'd ruin it all for me any way. There was no point in it.
I got out the shower and dried off and a light I knocking took my attention.
"You can come in Austin"
"Why'd you stop singing? You sounded really good"
Austin came up behind me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry Oli"
He was talking about the bruises on my side. They didn't really hurt anymore, only a little. I guess I was used of the pain by now.
"It's okay Aus don't worry about it"
I pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck breathing in his scent.
He began kissing me, lightly at first then he started going faster. He made his way from my lips to my neck down to my shoulder. His grasp on my waist tightened and my towel began to loosen.
Without parting our lips we began stumbling towards the bedroom and soon enough we fell onto the bed. I pinned Austin down took off his shirt and began to nip at his collar bone and kiss downwards tracing his tattoos with one hand and undoing his belt buckle with the other.
I pulled his pants down along with his boxers revealing his length.
His dark brown eyes gazed into mine as I started pumping it with my hand.
"Ohh Oli I need you" he moaned grabbing a fist full of the bed sheets.
I put my mouth on the tip and slowly made my way down causing his head to fall back and a moan to escape his lips. Bobbing up and down, he ran his fingers through my hair as I started going faster. I pulled my mouth away and started to pump as I made my way back up to his lips kissing him again. He put his hand on my shoulder lightly pushing me onto my back.
He stood and parted my legs, begging for entrance. He slowly began to push himself inside me bending forward and kissing my neck.
"Jesus fucking Christ Austin"
He started to thrust into me and little by little he picked up speed. He lifted me up a bit by my waist to get in deeper, causing me moan in ecstasy. He went faster and faster doing every movement he knew that I loved and couldn't get enough of. His hand made it's way to where I had mine and he started to pump as fast as he could.
"Oli I'm so close" he moaned biting his lip and closing his eyes
"Aus keep going just keep going"
Moments later we both came at the same time. Practically yelling each others name we finished and Austin collapsed on top of me, catching his breathe while kissing me.
"Oli you're so good"
"Jesus, Austin I don't think I'll be able to walk for a bit"
"That's how I know I did a great job"
We cleaned our selves off and headed back to bed where we watched a couple movies and I fell asleep on Austin's chest.
"Oli, wake up"
"Huh wha?" I answered groggily
"I ordered Chinese and he's at the door and you're kinda on me right now"
"Oh sorry" I moved and let him get up. He pulled on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt from the floor and grabbed his wallet.
I laid in bed, slowly falling back asleep as I felt Austin crawl back into
bed with some low mein and sesame chicken for the both of us.
"I guess I'll let you sleep a bit longer"
He said kissing the top of my head.
The warmth of his embrace at this moment made me feel safe. This is what I loved. This is the Austin I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, there'll be longer chapters later on
Title Credit "Deathbeds" Bring Me The Horizon