Status: Still In Progress

Eye's Like a Car Crash

Cause I can't say no

And there I was with my mouth opened wide enough it hovered over the ground.
Olis words lingered in my head "Marry me"
He was asking me to marry him.
Me and him to get married.
Like with rings and a whole ceremony. Married.
After what felt like an eternity of standing there like an idiot I finally said something.
"Yes, holy fucking shit yes, I'll
marry you"
His smiled stretched from ear to ear and his arms were wrapped around my waste.
"I almost forgot, the ring"
He pulled out a little gold ring from out his pocket. It was plain but at the same time stunningly beautiful. It's not like I'd go around with a huge rock on my finger anyway.
"I know it's kinda cheesy but I got it engraved, my heart will stay with you. No matter what we go through, nothing will ever keep me from you"
He slipped it on my finger and I was captivated by how it looked. Never in a million years had I thought this would happen. I mean were both really young, but I just know it's what's right.
"Oli, I love you so much"
I leaned in and pressed a kiss onto his lips. A long tender kiss that you could tell was filled with love.
But holy shit I'm engaged. At some point in time I'll be married. To Oli. Joshua James Alphonse Sykes, has a good ring to it.
The rest of the walk on the trail was quiet. I couldn't stop staring at my finger and Oli noticed. From the corner of my eye I saw him smiling harder than ever.
Back at the hotel we returned to our room and plopped onto the bed.
"So when do we start planning?"
"I'm not sure exactly how the whole wedding plans come, but Han said she'd help"
"How long did she have to keep quiet about this?"
"A good month"
"An entire month Oli, is that why were here?"
"Kinda sort of"
His response only made me smile. The sly boy knew what he was doing the entire time. It made it all the more special.
"Oli?"
"Yes"
"I can't wait"
It was a nice evening we had. Dinner was brought to us, along with an amazingly great tasting wine. Oli said Dan recommended the dinner and drinks, he always had good taste. Everything was impeccable. We watched some tv but soon got bored.
"Josh, if I have to watch another rerun of Friends I'm going to punch a hole through the wall"
"I thought you loved this show"
"Not when I've been watching it for the past three hours"
"Aww is someone cranky"
"Let's go to the jacuzzi"
"But it's closed"
"So"
"Well get in trouble"
"So"
"I don't want to get in trouble"
"Oh come on Josh, for me?"
And there he goes with those eyes and that pout and that voice and how could I say no?
"Alright fine"
We got out of our pajamas and into our swimming trunks. The halls were quiet, most of the guests were asleep or in their rooms doing their own thing. We got downstairs and outside to where the pool and jacuzzi was. There was a sign that read "To all guests pool/jacuzzi is closed after 800, please do not swim past this hour"
"Oli there's a sign" I whispered as if talking regularly wasn't an option.
"Oh what's it going to do? Arrest me? Calm down Josh" he opened the door and walked towards the jacuzzi.
This was a bad idea. With my luck we'd get kicked out of the hotel. But I followed like a puppy does for a treat. I better be getting a treat too.
It was mostly dark apart from the lights that lit up the inside of the pool and jacuzzi, it was calming. I put my towel down next to Olis. He put his feet in first. His trunks hung onto his thin waste perfectly. They were small and hung low exposing his hip bones completely. Even a little bit of cheeky bum was out. Just a bit. He sat in the warm water and let his head fall back.
"Aren't you going to join me?"
I didn't take as long to get in as he did. I was in sitting next to Oli as he put his arm around me and and laid his head on mine. We sat there in the warm water simply enjoying each other. I looked up to him, his eyes were just fixed on watching his feet kick through the water. It was cute. I leaned closer to him to press a kiss onto his soft cheek. I was now facing him, my legs on each side of him and my arms resting on his shoulder. He flashed a smile and winked knowing what was going to happen. Third time today, this time in a hotel jacuzzi.
He leaned in to kiss me while my hands made their way into the water and put them on his waste. Oli's arms were around me in seconds as the kiss intensified. This time it was a hungry, sloppy kiss. The amount of longing in it was to much to bare, it made me want to rip off the little bit of clothing we were wearing. And that's what I did. Oli knew what I wanted and wouldn't hesitate to give it to me. He lifted himself up a bit allowing me pull his shorts down. I got hold of his growing member. His head fell back as I pumped my hands up and down making it harder and harder.
"Alright Josh you can stop teasing now"
I laughed still going up and down as his hands pulled my trunks down. He threw them almost getting them into the pool next to us. Oli's fully hard cock was resting it self on my thigh, I needed it.
"Well are you just going to sit there? or are you going to fuck me?"
"Why don't you do work this time?"
"What do you want me to do?"
He got closer to me, his mouth next to my ear "Fuck me" he said while nibbling on my ear.
"Well it's about time you let me"
I stood up in the water while Oli sat on the bench and spread his legs. I positioned my self to get in better. His cute little smile and nod told me he was ready. Holding onto his perfectly sculpted hips I slowly made my way inside. His eyes and nose scrunched up a bit and he let out an airy moan. I slowly started to thrust into him not wanting to hurt him. His expression of pain soon changed and he began to release tiny moans. I started going faster and with every thrust he moaned louder and louder. I found his sweet spot early and kept hitting it sending him into bliss. I bent just a bit to be able to place kissing down his neck and onto his collar bone. Biting his neck lightly, just enough to leave a mark.
"Come on Josh, faster"
And I complied. Pounding into him, the water was splashing everywhere. Mixing in with the beads of sweat now falling from my forehead, both of us had our hair sticking onto our heads. Oli was now biting at my neck, not softly but hungrily. He wanted to leave a mark that wouldn't fade away as quickly. His nails dug into my back leaving behind long red lines. He was pumping himself faster and I could feel my self get closer. My thrust became sloppy with each passing second. I couldn't hold it any longer.
"Oli I'm close" I groaned
I put my hand where his was and started to go up and down and the expression on Oli's face made me know he was close. We both went faster and faster until we finally reached our climax. The kissing had stopped and I laid my self on Oli's chest, both of us coming down from our orgasm induced high. I pulled out and sat next to Oli, placing a kiss on his jaw.
"I never knew you could do so good"
"Well I learned from the best"
We sat there for a while longer, laying on one another.
"Hey! You two aren't supposed to be out here after 8" One of the managers was at the entrance to the pool yelling at us "Get out right now!"
"Give us a second please" I said to her
"I said now"
Oli stood up out of the water and it made the women look away as if shes never seen a penis before.
"Oliver!" I yelled
"What? she said now, come on Josh"
"Grab my shorts, I'm not getting up without them"
He walked towards the pool and grabbed them from where they were laying. The lady was closing her eyes tight as Oli bent down to get them. He had guts to do that. He threw them into the water where I was at and I slid them on and got up.
"Put yours on" I said giving them to him
"I'd rather not"
"Oliver, do it"
"Fine, whatever mom"
This boy drives me crazy. But in a good way. We left the pool area with a mean scolding look from the employees. Oh they new they'd have to disinfect the jacuzzi. I just laughed, it was worth it. After all I did get my treat. Once in our room we were to tired to shower so we just hung up our wet shorts, dried off and got into bed. Didn't even bother to put on sweats. It was nice. Oli was fast asleep with his arms around me, and I laid there in between sleep and being awake. Just looking at the ring that was resting on the night table.
I'm engaged.
Oh god I'm engaged.
Jesus fucking Christ I'm engaged.