Status: Still In Progress

Eye's Like a Car Crash

Be Careful What You Ask Of Me

And he lays there silently, his back rising and falling slowly with every breath he takes. While he sleeps, the overwhelming power of peace consumes me. In stillness there is beauty and in quiet there is happiness. It's true what they say, there's beauty in a storm. Oli is a complicated person with many layers that unfold as you get to know him. He is a storm, within himself lightning and thunder rage as the tides violently go back and forth dragging everything in its path. He's not a storm that destroys or stops life all together, he's a storm that stops you wherever you are to admire how beautiful life itself can be. The way the rain falls lightly on your skin and gives you chills but at the same time fills your heart with a certain type of joy that you cant explain. Or how lightning fills the sky like no firework can and shows the shapes of the darkened clouds in the night sky. And his voice, that light sound of thunder you hear from a distance while the rain falls outside your bedroom window as you fall asleep. Oli, well he's my storm and I never want it to stop raining.

Off of his stomach he turns onto his back and his eyes open slowly. He flashes his smile at me while propping himself up by his elbows. His collarbones stick out and the tattoos on his bare chest look better than ever. It amazes me that someone so kind and beautiful could face such brutal treatments. His body had scars that he or someone else imprinted onto him, but these scars are not signs of weakness but of someone who is strong enough to continue their life even when they have no reason too. He's destined to be someone bigger than he can imagine, I can just feel it.

"How long have you been up?"
"Not to long I think, didn't want to wake you"
Again he smiled, sat up and lifted the blanket.
"I'm going to take a quick shower, then we can have breakfast and go for hike?"
"Sure sounds great"
He put his lips to my neck and pecked slowly up to my jaw and whispered to me "Wanna join me?"
"Do I even have to say yes?"
He jumped put of bed and offered me his hand. "Come on then" he said biting his bottom lip.

Oli could be such a sweet talker without even talking, he could give you a certain look and you'd agree to anything. Sex, lunch, murder, not that we've killed anyone but still. I wondered what is was, his charm, whits, amazing smile and eyes. Whatever it was it worked to his advantage. It definitely worked because he had me bent over in the shower screaming his name as he thrusted into me. Early (technically early) morning shower sex was better than it's described. I just hope the people in the room next to us weren't able to hear the loud moans, groans, cursing and name yelling we were blurting out, hopefully. The smug little smile on his face as he panted and rested his head on my shoulder showed how proud he was of his work once he was done.

It was comfortably warm in the shower well with all the hot water, steam and close body contact. I didn't want to get out. It reminded me of The Notebook where Ryan Gosling's character is telling Rachel McAdams' character how much he wants her, well that was the feeling I had in my chest and maybe others places as well. But hot water doesn't run forever. We got out the shower and I chucked a towel towards Oli's wet body. This boy drives me crazy in every possible and I can't get enough of it. This love is like a drug and I just want to overdose on it.

Eventually we dried off and got changed. Took us a while, well with all the other "adult activities" you can do in a room. Hand in hand we went down stairs to the dinning area of the hotel. I got my self some eggs with toast, bacon and apple juice. Oli sat down with some fruit with granola and honey on top, plain black coffee on the side. For the past two days we've been in this beautiful resort on the countryside. A spa, pools, Jacuzzi's, hiking trails and some of the best food I have ever had. It was great to be alone with Oli, we got to know each other on a deeper level in every way possible. Away from the stresses of every day life, friends and family, this was a trip we both needed. For the next four days this would be our home, it was really nice of all of our friends to chip in to get us this as a present. Literally there was no reason for this, Oli and I aren't big on the whole "x amount of weeks/months anniversary" type things. I guess getting away was something they thought we needed. We both have been through a lot apart and together. This whole trip is probably a "You guys have been through a lot of shit and deserve to get away and have as much sex as you guys want" and god were they right.

Outside the air was clean, quiet and crisp. The trail was empty and it left us alone while we walked through the woods. Oli held my hand but not as a scared child anymore, he held it in a protective manner. He has changed for the better. He's a lot happier, his music is progressing, his life seem's to be getting a lot better and it makes me so happy to know I'm a part of it.

"Josh?"
His voice broke the calm silence between us.
"Yes"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
We had stopped walking and we were now facing each other. His eyes looking deeply into mine and mine deeply into his.
"Josh"
"Yes?"
"Marry me"
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry I haven't updated in the longest time. But I'll get better with it, I hope. But hope you guys enjoyed this. Will he say yes? no? who knows. No really cuz idek if I'll make him say yes, I have two ways this can go.