Status: In Progress

I Wouldn't Know What to Say If I Had You

Chapter 7

After Jack and I both washed ourselves up and I changed into some of his extra clothes we were now sitting down on his couch. Alex was sitting with us, which kind of sucked because I really just wanted to be alone with Jack, but it was whatever.

“So do you guys think I can leave you alone again? Or should I watch over your shoulders to make sure you don’t fucking set of a nuke in my freshly cleaned house?” He glared at us, it was a playful glare though, you could tell that he wasn’t that mad, but he was at the same time.

“I think we will be fine Lex, go do whatever you want to do.” Jack moved his hands in a shooing motion.

“I swear to god Jack, if I come back to a mess in this house, heads will roll.” He turned and left the room.

“He is such a party pooper, what do you say we play some video games Ry?” He turned to me and smiled.

I smiled back, “Sounds good I guess. I am not very good at them though, so prepare to have an easy win.”

“I am sure you will pose somewhat of a challenge Ry, you can’t be that bad.” He stopped and stared for a minute, “Okay I am not going to say that again, because last time I said you can’t be that bad at something, we ruined the kitchen. So I take that back and just say I hope that you aren’t that bad.” He laughed and I gave him a playful punch on the shoulder.

He smiled at the punch and looked me straight in the eyes, the more time I spent staring at him the more I fell for him. It was getting pretty bad, I had only met him the other night, and now we were making out on the floor in his kitchen.

I blinked and realized he was moving closer, he kissed me gently on the forehead, “Let’s play some Halo cutie.” Now he was using pet names.

“S-sounds great Jack.” I was getting flustered now, I blushed out of embarrassment.

He passed me a controller and turned on the game, we both started playing and as it turns out I wasn’t that terrible at it. I mean, I probably could’ve been better but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Jack most of the time. He was so fun to watch as he stared at the screen. His eyes wide trying to be the best at the game as he can be. He was so into it, it was so adorable. I smiled and pretended to actually try at the game, but really I just wanted to watch Jack all night long.

He turned his head to glance at me and realizes I was already staring at him. “Uh, Ry, are you just looking at me? Are you even playing?” He laughed.

“Uh...I was playing…” He wasn’t buying it though, he just laughed at me put his face into his hands. He put a hand on my shoulder and lifted his head back up to make eye contact.

“If you don’t want to play, we don’t have to Ry. We can do something else?” I could see him as he glanced downwards at my lips, I don’t think he actually meant to do it though, probably just a reflex.

I looked at his lips and just imagined them pressed to mine, it was a great fantasy that had already happened, how is this all actually happening. “Well, we could keep playing, or we could do...you know...wherever.” I smiled and looked at him.

He took the hint.

I felt his lips crash against mine and his hand move to the back of my head, he pushed us together, just strong enough that it felt perfect. We moved in sync with our head motions. It was perfect. I leaned backwards and he was on top of me as we laid down on the couch, his heat moving to my body, as he moved up and down on me. He was such a gentle kisser, but it was so passionate.

I did my best to keep up with his kisses, I was not what you would call a pro at kissing, I just wanted to at least be average. His breaths made me so aroused, every one of them was so mesmerizing, I focused back on the kiss, I opened slightly and he went as far in as our mouths would let him, our tongues brushed one another and it felt so magical. He moved his one hand down to my hip and pulled me closer to him.

After we finished our little session, we laid down on the couch cuddling one another, it was amazing. I was a little scared with how fast our little friendship has been moving along. I think I liked it though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter, Next one will be longer! :P

Thanks for 50 reads! :)

-Stephen