In The Name Of

Chapter Nineteen

The next morning I woke up getting dressed back in my pajama’s I walk out of my room and into my little girls room. She was curled up in her bed her teddy bear on the floor, I smiled and placed the teddy bear back on her bed. Adrianne stirred slightly and her eye fluttered open and a small smile appeared on her face; reaching out she took a hold of my hand.

“Hi...mama” she whispered softly, I smiled and leaned down and kissed her head softly.

“Hello baby girl, are you getting up for breakfast?”

She snuggled as deep as she could in her pillow and shock her head, looking up at me with a smile on her face.

“If you don’t get up you might not be able to come with Matt and I,” I told her. With that said she shot up and smiled clapping her hands jumping on her bed in her princess pajama’s.

“DAH-DEEEEE!” she giggled and jumped into my arms snuggling closer to me, I laughed and kissed her cheeks.

“Come on lets get some breakfast in your tummy,”

“Tummy!” she repeated with a bright smile on her face. I laughed and walked down stairs, the smell of coffee and breakfast filled the air.

“Cake!” Adrianne clapped. My dad laughed walked over kissing his granddaughter softly on the cheek, causing her to giggle and rest her head on my shoulder.

“Yes little Adri we are have your favorite, banana pancakes,” He told her. Adrianne giggled and I set her down walking over I got her princess plate and cup down setting them on the table at her spot.

“Milk or orange juice?” I asked her.

“Juice peas,” she smiled and crawled in her seat and smiled as my dad set her pancakes in front of her. She didn’t like syrup thank god, so there was no worry about her getting all sticky she smiled and became to eat her breakfast looking around like she did every morning.

“So Loren how was your night?” My father asked me as he took his seat and his coffee cup in hand. I swear to god my heart stopped beating in my chest when my father asked me that question, it took a little awhile for me to reply.

“Oh...it was nice. Matt had a good time and so did I. I can’t wait for Casey’s and I’s prom it’s going to be amazing,” I smiled and took a drink of my juice. My father smiled and looked at Adrianne who was munching away at her pancakes.

“Slow down Adrianne you’ll get a tummy ache,” I told her softly. She nodded and looked around the kitchen once more, the breakfast was like any other. My father eating very little but having three and a half cups of coffee, then he was off to work with a kiss to my head and two kisses to little Adrianne’s cheeks he left. I sighed and finished what I had left on my place and smiled as I saw Adrianne pat her now full belly.

“All done there sweet heart?”

“Uh huh...” With that said I walked over and took her dishes and placed them in the sink and smiled as I looked at the clock.

“Well lets get you a bath then I’ll call Matt,” I told her and she smiled crawling down from her seat she ran up stairs as best as she could to her room looking in her closet for what she wanted to wear today. I laughed and walked up stairs smiling as I saw her looking in her closet, she loved picking out what to wear and for a two year old she has very nice fashion since. So I guess that means when she is older I don’t have to worry about a poorly dressed daughter.

“I want to wear that!” she pointed to the spring dress in the closet it had multicolored flowers all over it and it was her favorite dress she owned, I then grabbed it off the hanger and handed it to her. I smiled as I saw er hold it against her chest and smile at me with a cute smile.

“It’s very pretty, now lets go get your bath.” I told her. She nodded and ran to my bathroom and held her arms up for me to help her get undressed. With that done I turned the water on to the perfect temperature and gave her tummy a few razzberries listening to her giggle. I helped her in the tub and handed her a few toys so she could play with.

“Okay mama will be right back,” I told her. I don’t think she could care less she had her bath toys and was a happy camper; I then walked out to my bedroom and took my cell phone out and called Matt up knowing that he would be awake.

“What’s up pretty lady?” He answered.

“Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with Adrianne and I,”

“I have nothing else to do there isn’t a practice today because Jimmy is with Kat, and Zacky is with Jessie,”

“Adrianne is in the bath right now so I’ll see you in about twenty minutes?”

“Will do babe,” Matt told me. We exchanged our good byes and I love you’s and then I hung up the phone just in time for Adrianne to call out to me. I went into the bathroom and did my motherly duties, I helped her wash her hair and help her rinse. I then helped her out of the tub wrapping her small body in her fluffy pink towel; walking out into my room I dried her off and she got her panties on along with her dress.

“Look mama!” she smiled and just when I was about to say something there came a knock at the door. “Daddy!” she giggled and ran out. I sighed and followed after her, walking down the stairs I saw matt holding Adrianne in his arm.
“Hey there sexy mama,” he smiled and walked over to me kissing me.

“Yucky,” Adrianne giggled. I laughed and kissed him once more and smiled as Adrianne stuck her tongue out.

“I’ll be down in a few minutes let me get dressed.” I told him as I ran upstair and got dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a white Paramore tee-shirt, walking down stairs Adrianne and waved.

“Hi mama,” she smiled.

“Ready to go?” Matt asked. I nodded and soon we were off for great day at the park and the day was great. We spent hours at the park, running around chasing Adrianne and pushing her on the swings, and playing with her and the ball we had brought along with us. It was almost 5 o’clock when we got home, Adrianne was passed out in Matt’s arms she was holding a stuffed puppy Matt had got for her.

“Lets take her upstairs,” I told him softly. He nodded and followed me up once we got to her room he laid her down taking her little sandals off he kissed her head as did I.

“She will sleep well tonight,” Matt sighed as he wrapped his arms around my small waist. I pressed my back against his chest and nodded slowly.

“And so will I,” I told him with a smile. “Come lay with me...” With that said he followed me into my room and once again we were in bed together; with me in his arms it made my day complete.