In The Name Of

Chapter Thirty- Five

~Matt P.O.V~

Rubbing my face I looked outside into the darkness of the road that we were driving on; only portions of the road were lit because of the street lights and billboards. I didn’t know what to do, Loren and I just hung up with one another she just told me that Adrianne was sick. She was so sick that she was in the hospital, and on top all of that off she told me that she was sorry for acting like such a child. Does that mean everything is okay? Does that mean that I can have her and Adrianne back in my life? I don’t know, I’m so fucking confused it’s not even funny. Zacky woke up and walked up; his hair was all messed up. It looked like he got in a fight with a hair dryer and lost.

“Hey man, what are you doing up?” Zacky asked me reaching in the small fridge he took out a bottle of water, twisting the cap off he took a drink. I sighed and looked at my cell phone again, hoping that maybe there might be a text message from her but there wasn’t.

“I couldn’t sleep…believe it or not I got a call from Loren,” I told him. Zacky finished his water bottle and nodded taking a seat next to me he smiled. “It wasn’t a happy call either…will you could say that part of it was okay but the rest wasn’t,” I told him.

“What do you mean?” Zack asked as he spun his water bottle around on the table. “Is everything alright?” he asked.

“All I know is that Adrianne is really sick; and Loren is really upset. She called me up and was saying how sorry she was for acting so childish, and I think she wants me back. But I’m not sure if she wants me back or she only wants me back for Adrianne’s sake; I’m not saying that I wouldn’t love to be in her life against but I want to be in both of their lives,” I told him. Zacky sighed and looked at me he scratched his head and yawned slightly.

“What are you going to do?” He asked me.

That’s the thing I don’t know what I want to do; then it hit me. “Go home.” I told him plainly. Zacky stopped spinning his bottle and looked at me like I was crazy. “Don’t look at me like that,” I told him.

“What do you mean go home?” Zacky asked me. “You don’t mean leave do you?”

God some days Zacky can be so thick headed it’s not even funny. “Yes Zack, I mean go home. Back to Huntington,” I told him. “I know for a fact that you wouldn’t mind seeing Jessie again, and I know for a fact that it would make Jimmy happy to see Kat. And it would make Brian happy,” I told him. Zacky sighed and looked out the window; I knew for a fact that he missed Jessie because along with Jimmy and the rest of the guys he would call her and tell her how much he loved her and ask her to wish him luck. Johnny and I sat back talking while we made fun of the guys making kissy noises in the phone.

“But what are you going to do when your there?” he asked me. I smiled at him and placed my hands behind my head; I was going to make things right between Loren and I for good this time.

“I’m going to go see my girl,” I told him.

“Loren? But Matt you’re not seeing her anymore, or did you forget that?” Zacky told me. I laughed slightly and stood up popping my back I scratched my chest.

“I never said that it was Loren,” I told him. I couldn’t help but smile as I saw the confused look came upon his face once more; it’s so easy to get Zacky confused when he just wakes up. “Just go back to bed Vengeance, we’ll tell the others in the morning okay?” I told him as I made my way to my bunk. I crawled into my bunk and closed the curtain; I knew that Zack wasn’t going to go to sleep he was going to text Jessie and spoil the plan. Oh well it doesn’t bother me if he does or not, for all he knows I’m going to see Adrianne and not Loren; but if her really thought about it there was no way I could go see Rae without Loren being there. Because I know for a fact that there is no way in hell that Loren would ever leave the hospital if Rae was still there.

The next morning came and I was woken up by the yelling of my band mates; they were of course playing some video games. Jimmy was probably getting pissed because Johnny was kicking his ass; it’s really funny to watch. I crawled out of the bunk and scratched my head looking I saw that in fact I was correct Johnny was kicking Jimmy’s ass.

“Johnny fucking Christ you’re an ass!” Jimmy yelled as he hit Johnny in the shoulder.

“Ouch! Hey man, just because you suck at this game doesn’t mean you can take it out on me!” Johnny said as he rubbed his arm. Jimmy glared and smacked him in the back of the head tossing the remote at Brian, he grumbled and took Brian’s seat and watched as Brian began to give Johnny a taste of his own medicine. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a seat on the couch with the rest of the guys that weren’t playing.

“About time you woke up,” Zacky laughed watching as Johnny flipped Brian off. “Awe, are you upset because you lost?” Zacky joked. I laughed and took a drink of the water and set it on the ground looking around I decided that it was time to tell the guys my plan.

“Hey guys before you start the next game I wanted to talk to you about something,” I told them. Once I was sure that I had all over their attention I told them my plan; they made a few confused faces and there were questions from Brian. He asked about the tour and the fans, I explained to him the situation…well as far I would go. All the guys were perfectly fine with the idea of going home, amazingly they seemed to me like they really wanted to go home.

“When can we go?” Johnny asked with a smile.

“As soon as we hit the airport,” I told them.

“Sweet! Jimmy you get to be home in time for your baby to be born!” Zacky laughed. Jimmy only smiled and nodded. I guess my plan made everyone’s day because they all went to their bunks and started to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
See! I am on a roll huh? Now if only I could be like this with my other stories huh? haha

Comments? And maybe you'll get one more update out of me tonight.