In The Name Of

Chapter Nine

~Matt's P.O.V~

All I was doing was sitting out side on the lawn like normal waiting for Jimmy to come over so we could go to the beach when the last person I wanted to see. A sigh escaped my lips as I stood up to look my ex girlfriend in the eye.

“Hey Matt whats up?” she asked me with that coy ass smile that she always gave me.

“What the hell do you want?” I asked her as I stretch popping my back I looked at her and sighed. She smiled up at me, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“I hear..you have a date for prom,” she said softly.

“Ya' I do. Do you have a problem with it?” I told her as I stuck my hands in the front pockets of my jeans. Yes I know that I am sounding a little harsh with her, but I can't help it she isn't my favorite person in the world. Besides the fact that I know she is only here to start shit with me for taking Loren to Prom and not her.

“No..I just wanted to tell you something,”

“And what is that Amy?”

Amy walked a little closer and looked into my eyes, her fingers walking up my chest with a soft smile on her face.

“It's about your date...” Right there is when I could tell that the shot was going to hit the fan, she can talk about me all she wants to but right when she brings Loren into this things were going to get nasty.

“And what about Loren?”

“Well she hasn't told you everything has she. She hasn't been completely honest with you,”

“And that concerns you why?”

“Because Matt. You deserve to have a girl that will tell you the truth, know matter what happens.” she told me as she stepped at little closer, causing myself to step back. “Has she told you that she has a two year old daughter?” My face kind of fell slightly, but I didn't let that get to me Amy had know right what so ever to be telling Loren's personal life. “Well...with the look on you face I take that as a no.”

“You know something Amy. What's Lorens personal life is her personal life and it has absolutely nothing to do with you. So I think you can stop trying to talk shit about my girl and go spread your legs for some jock.” I told her as I heard the familiar music coming down the road, I turned my head and smiled as I saw Jimmy pull up.

“Shads get in.” He told me with a smile on his, thank god for Jimmy he is my savor.

“Now. If you do excuse me I do hate to leave this wonderful little meeting but I have to go have fun at the beach with some friends.” I told her as I walked past her and get into Jimmy's car, seeing the look on her face was priceless absolutely amazing.

“What the hell was Queen bitch there for?” Jimmy asked as he pulled out and started off to the beach. I just looked out the window and sighed, secretly I wanted to know if what Amy was saying was true about Loren being a mother, but the gentleman inside of me kept telling my to wait she'll tell you when she is ready.

“Hey Jimmy...take me to Loren's house.”

“What do I look like your personal Taxi service?” Jimmy laughed and made a left turn and soon pulled up in front of Lorens house, he got out with me and we both walked up stairs.

“Is she coming with us to the beach?” He asked as I knocked on the door.

“I want to see if she can yes.” thats it Matt lie through your teeth, then my ears perk up as I hear a little girl scream and Loren laugh as she opened the door her eyes went wide and I saw the little girl that looked exactly like her holding on to her leg.
“M-matt...your here...what a surprise...” she said softly.

“Mama he's pretty..” Adrianne said softly.