Status: I hope you like this story! R&R

I Wish You Were the One That Got Away

Why Are You Running Away?

Disclaimer: Once again, no I do not own Evanescence or Avenged Sevenfold. Only made up characters and this story.

No sooner than he said that a group of guys burst through the door laughing and talking and falling over one another. Wow these guys were goofy. I realized I was still on top of Johnny after stealing his phone, looking victorious nonetheless.

"Stop drooling over my sister and come and help me you idiots!" Johnny yelled.

"Amy Lee is your sister?" Syn asked.

"Yes now help!" there was the 'Johnny squeal' again. haha.

"Shit, you look like you're in a pretty nice position right now." Syn joked. I knew what he was implying and all I could do was gag at the thought of me and my half brother like that. With Syn, maybe. Shut up Amy! You're engaged!

"Too bad for all of you my sister is engaged, so back off!" Aw he's so protective even though he's younger than me. I got up off of Johnny when Dave walked into the room.

"Hey boys! I see you have all met my estranged daughter, Amy! Amy this is Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, and Brian." He introduced each of them.

"So why isn't your fiancée here with you, Amy?" Syn asked. That was a random question. I thought to myself.

"Well, I knew I wouldn't really be able to get to know and try to enjoy the company of my estranged family with him breathing down my neck constantly. He's a very nosey man, I guess that comes with the territory. Seeing as how he's a therapist and all. I need this time just with them, not him. Plus, he can be a real ass hole at times." I explained.

"So you probably won't be staying long then, will you? Because he'll be bothering you constantly." Johnny said, his head down with sadness.

"I don't know yet. He will probably want me home soon or he will throw a fit. He didn't want me to really even come in the first place because he wanted to rush to get married. I couldn't enjoy a wedding with all of this stuff on my mind ya know? After learning I have a whole other family though, I would love for you guys to be there when I walk down the aisle."

"Why would you want to marry him if he's such an asshole like you say he is?" Syn asked. That was a good question.

I was getting ready to answer when I was interrupted by Jimmy. "Cuppy cake! Amy that is your nickname now! Because you're so darn cute I could just eat you up!"

"Hmm...That is very random Jimmy, but I like it." I smiled. Just then my phone rang. I looked at the Caller I.D. It was Josh. Great. I thought to myself. I answered the phone and put it on speaker. When I answered he sounded like he was drunk, which is weird because he never drinks!

"Amy! Amy! What is wrongs with yous? You're the only bitch I know that just runs out before a bootiful wedding is about to take place just to chase after some crazy ass dream! You're crazy! Do you get that?! You-you are horribly crazy! I don't like you anymore!" He sounded like a child, and I knew he was drunk, but his words hurt me all the same. I couldn't hold it back and I started to tear up. Johnny then grabbed my phone and yelled "Fuck you prick!" before hanging up.

I couldn't help but be upset. I mean we were supposed to love each other and support one another and he's acting like a complete asshole over this. Why does it always have to be all about him?! Now everyone was staring, they're eyes glued on me. I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden and I couldn't control myself. I dashed out of the house, forgetting Johnny's phone was still in my bra and mine was still with Johnny. I heard voices calling my name behind me but I just kept running as far as my legs would take me. I didn't even know why I was running. I felt kind of stupid. I was so upset though, that I didn't pay any attention to where I was running and was now lost. I didn't know where I was. I took out Johnny's phone and looked for Brian's number. He's the first person I thought to call. I called and it only rang once before he answered.

"Hello! Amy, where are you!?" he sounded frantic. How cute.

"I don't know, Brian. It's dark and it's got me kind of scared. Where's Johnny?"

"He stayed with everyone at the house. I told them I'd go out and find you. You know seeing as how you think I'm a hot sex machine and all." He laughed. I knew he was just trying to lighten the mood so I wouldn't be so freaked out. I wonder if he really is a sex machine? No Amy! Shut up! Stop thinking like that! Stop trying to picture him naked!

"Brian, I'm on Jerry street(idk if that's really a street name there. Just making it up.) Come get me please. I'm tired and those were Johnny's words, by the way, not mine." I was clearly referring to the sex machine comment. haha.

"You walked pretty far girl! And what? Johnny thinks I'm a hot sex machine? That's kind of creepy." he laughed. "Anyway, I'm on my way girly."

"Thanks Brian." He showed up about 20 minutes later and pulled up next to me.

"So how much for a good time pretty lady?" He joked.

"Out of your price range." I laughed. "Thanks for coming for me, Brian." I said while jumping into the SUV.

"Oh don't worry, beautiful, I'd come for you anytime." He laughed. Was he really flirting with me right now?

"You're such a perv! Oh my gosh!" I couldn't believe how much of a little high school girl I just sounded like. I didn't even know the guy personally and felt I could be myself around him. I was starting to like this harmless flirting, but I knew I still needed to be careful. I was still engaged after all.

"I've found that I like making you laugh, it's cute." he smiled.

"Are you hitting on a taken woman, Mr. Haner?"

"Only because I feel so close to you already. I don't know what it is. And I'm a miserable married man." For some reason I felt my face drop it's smile. Why was I jealous? I was engaged, so why should it matter?

"Amy are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just thinking." I decided to drop the subject.

"So, I had an idea."

"What's that?" I asked.

"How about an Evanescence/Avenged Sevenfold tour?! Kind of like how Kiss and Aerosmith toured together!" Boy was he excited about this.

"Great idea except the fact that my band hasn't even finished writing our second album yet. I need more inspiration."

"You're in love, what could be more inspiring?" he asked. Was I truly in love if I wasn't inspired by it?

"It's not enough" I finally answered.

"Are you even in love with this guy?"

"What kind of question is that?" I accidentally snapped at him. "I'm sorry, Brian."

"No you're right, it's none of my business." By this time we had pulled up in front of the hous.

When we entered the house, I was taken in by a group hug from everyone.

"Um.. Can't breath. Need oxygen!" I managed to get out through breaths.

"Cuppy Cake!! I'm so glad you're ok! Did he touch you in any way?" Jimmy said. He looked so serious, but you knew he was joking.

"Who?" I asked.

"Brian. Duh Amy! Gosh do I have to thing of everything?"

"Oh my gosh, jimmy, no he didn't touch me." I laughed.

"Oh Amy, we were so worried! There's a lot of weirdos out there that could have easily grabbed you up and would have been glad to as beautiful as you are! Good thing Brian went out to find you." This came from Mary. She was just too sweet, I loved her.

"I'm sorry I worried everyone. I just got overwhelmed. Josh was such an asshole and I was embarrassed." I explained.

"It's not your fault that guy's a creep." Johnny said.

"Why'd you say yes to marrying that ass anyway?" Matt asked.

"It's a long story, really. Let's not get into that right now." I laughed.

"Yes you must be starving! Let's eat!" Dave said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Authors Note: Ok, so I know that was pretty crappy and a pretty crappy ending. Sorry. Also, whenever things are typed in bold, that is an "Authors note". Things in Italics are "Amy's Thoughts" or whoevers POV it is. Please read and give me some feedback. :)