Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter 11

All I can remember is blackness, I don't know if it's been seconds, hours maybe even weeks. Slowly I could feel senses coming back to me though, the under my palm I could feel the wetness of something I couldn't put my hand on, so I squeezed it to feel what it was, when I did that I heard a muffled gasp come from next me, and a quiet "Jack? Jack are you okay?" I could tell how frantic they were. As I tried to pry my eyes open I could have sworn I had heard that voice before, then it all came flooding back to me, the lake, me nearly drowning and Alex saving me, I immediately started crying, thank ever god I could think of that I was okay and that I had Alex and it wasn't him that went under the water.

I tried to open my eyes again, and as they slowly open to slightly blinding brightness, Alex walked into my, I let out a croaky hey, and gave him a small smile, and that is when he broke down too saying how he thought he was going to lose and how I was stupid to go on the lake but more so that he was happy I was okay. As I was about to reply to him, my mom walked into the room, eyes red and puffy, as soon as she saw that I was awake, she ran over to me pulling me to into a hug "Moooom, watch out will ya." She pulled away with a grin on her face "Well aren't I suppose to be happy that my baby boy is fine."

I could feel my cheeks burning up with embarrassment at the nickname she used on me a lot, I mumbled a quick fine to have her pull me back into the tightest hug I'd ever been in. I looked up to Alex to see a small smirk playing on his lips, so I sent him a quick glare to which he just smiled at. "I'm really glad you're okay Jack." He said in a quiet voice, eyes glued to the floor, my mom looked at him as well. "Oh dear, if you'd haven't of been with him, who'd have known what would have happened."

I had later found out that I had been in the hospital for about a week, Alex was only in the hospital for an hour before getting the okay back for him to leave. I also found out that I could go home in the next few days, if all my test came back clear. But through out all of this, all I could think about was 'What if it was Alex that had fallen into the lake? where would I be now? what if he hadn't had saved me in time? and what if something worse would have happened?' As soon as those thought had entered my mind, the light in my life walked into the door, tears pricked at my eyes Fuck I can't cry now, not again As my eyes slightly widened, the sudden realization was the only thing running through my head, Alex ran over to my side.

"Babe, what's wrong? everything okay? Do you need a nurse or your mom?" His voice was quick and stumbled, all I could do was shake my head 'no' and mutter out a quick I'm fine. Slowly I had calmed my self down to let what I had earlier thought settle back into my mind.

As the hours past by with me and Alex just sat in my little room in a hospital, watching the shitty TV. I found my self falling asleep with only one thought on my mind, and it was the biggest and scariest thing I had ever thought, in my hole life. I also had no idea if it was a good or bad thing.

I think I was fucking in love with Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
This actually is a shitty chapter and i'm sorry.
but yeah, this is the best i can do bc two months with out writing anything and i'm sorry for that too, okay maybe not too sorry.

Rec/Sub/Comment pls it will make me actually update this or not and plus comment are pretty nice.