Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Ten

Me and Alex have been together for about 2 months now and nothing still hasn't happened except for us fooling around a few times. We were going out for another date and I was kinda hoping he would want to go all the way tonight.

"Where exactly are we going?" Alex asked from the passenger side of my car for the millionths time. I just shook my head laughing slightly. "I'm not telling you, Lex, or then it wouldn't be a surprise."

After driving another ten minutes, occasionally being asked where we was going, I finally parked by a small lake, that was frozen over due to the fact it was early January, we had only been back in school for a week and I was already hating it. I got out of the drivers seat and ran round to the passenger side door to let Alex out. Pulling him with me, I pulled him towards a large field. "You're not going to leave me here are you?" he asked, jokingly. "Yep, that was my plan all along." I retorted seriously, he just stuck his tongue out at me.

Walking another two minutes I heard him gasp at the scene ahead of us. We had just stopped walking in front of a small lake, that was frozen over, small amount of snow on the ground, to our right, was a picnic set up just for us, I got Rian and Zack to help me before because they are awesome for doing all the doing. "Do you like it?" I asked grinning, knowing he probably did.

"Fuck Jack, I didn't think you actually had a romantic bone in your body. well maybe one but that's not the point." He said sounding shocked, I laughed at him and looking amused at the last part. "Well maybe we could make that bone the point later." I said, smirking at him, causing him to blush and shake his head at me. "How about we just have our date for now." Taking that as my queue to shut up and sit down, I did so.

About fifteen minutes into the date, we were just talking and finishing off the food that I had brought with me, when Alex decides to throw a bit of his food at me, obviously being the mature person that I am, decided to start a full on food fight until I was pretty sure I had Turkey stuck in my hair and that I smelt of it too. "Okay, I call truce!" Alex shouted, while trying to calm himself down. "really?" I asked taking it upon myself to straddle his waist, "Are you sure about that?" "Yep." Nodding his head to his words, I started tickling him, while he was distracted. "N-no, Jack, s-stop, it ti-ickles." He streaked, while panting and trying to get my hands away from his sides, laughing I stopped and sat back in my original place. "Not to self, Alex is very ticklish." I said to myself while grinning like a Cheshire cat at Alex.

Pouting at me Alex stood up and started walking towards the lake, me being the person i am, followed him. "It's so pretty isn't it." He whispered. "Yeah, this is one of the places I found a couple years back, you should see it in the summer, it's so much better." I told him. Checking to see if the ice was thick enough, I started walking closer to the middle of the lake. "Jack! what the hell are you doing?" I stopped listen to Alex, his face, full of worry, I smiled at him and started to push my legs around the ice. "Ice skating, what does it look like?" I laughed at him, being completely serious. "Jack, come here, it might not be safe, something might happen to you." "Nahh, it won't I've done this before." I told Alex honestly.

Last year, me, Rian, Zack, and couple other friends all for a small get together, which was us basically getting stoned, I started skating on the ice and soon was joined by Mike, Tony, one of Kellin's friends named Justin, I think. We stayed on the ice for about ten minutes before we got bored and went back to the weed. I smiled thinking back to that memory, thinking how maybe this year we could all do it again, and Alex could come too and join in with the antics of my friends.

I was about to voice this when I heard a small cracking sound coming from beneath me, I looked down stopping where I was, all I could see was a small crack in the ice. "Jack? what was that?" I heard Alex distant voice, but all I could think about was the quickly large forming crack. I heard rustling, and I snapped back to reality, shooting my head in the direction, I saw him walking towards, shaking my head, I tried getting my voice to work "Don't Alex! Whatever the fuck you do, don't fucking take a step closer!" I said maybe a bit too harsh but it was only so something didn't happen. "W-why?" Alex asked hesitantly. Before I could answer though, I was plunged into nothing but coldness, it felt like my skin was burning from the suddenness, trying to get back to air seemed like the hardest thing to do, I felt like I was being pushed further down with every kick I done. What seemed like hours, which was probably only seconds, I heard a crash and then I was being pulled by someone to light.

Everything was freezing, all I could think about was the warmth of the other person, while they was shouting my name, or what I think was my name, all noise was blocked out slightly and as I tried to focus on the other person voice, I could feel myself getting more and more exhausted, the last thought I had before I couldn’t even feel the cold was oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is, weeks late and shit as can be but oh well,i had a hard time actually getting this chapter into words.

comment/rec/subscribe, do what you do.(If i don't get feedback on this i may delete it because i legit don't know if it's worth it now)

ps. please don't kill me for doing this!! and yeah don't be walking out on frozen lakes or canals or whatever because that shit is dangerous (not that i would know as i've never actually walked on a frozen anything)