Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Four

Me and Jack were sat on the couch in the dull living room, and as one of my current dreams was coming true I heard someone shout "What the fuck Jack!?" I looked up to see a very handsome man , he was tanned, had tattoo's covering his arms, longish dark brown hair and a snapback. Okay wow this dude was hot.

Jack must have noticed my awkwardness, from someone I didn't know being with us, because he stood up and said "Ah okay, erm, Alex, this is Mike, Mike this is Alex." Mike looked me up and down and smirked at Jack while saying "hey, nice to meet you." all I could do was smile shyly. When I thought Mike would leave another man came over to us shouting "Mike what are you doing?!" over the pounding of another band playing on the small stage, I think they said their name was Bring Me The Horizon.

"Speaking with our main man Jack and to this lovely man, Alex." Mike said with a small smirk playing at the corner of his mouth. The man that was now looking at me and Jack with a knowing look, that made me a little bit confused, leaned over to Mike and whispered something in his ear that made his eyes light up and stutter out a "erm....yeah....m-me and Tony are going to l-leave you guys to it now bye."

Mike and who I'm guessing was Tony left me and Jack confused but we soon got over it a load and very drunk Rian walking over to us with a sorry looking Cass pushing him along "I'm sorry guys when I turned my back he'd somehow got a bottle of jack and yeah I think he down most of it in one go and yeah he's kind of really drunk and I was going to ask if we could maybe get him home now because his mom and dad would be pissed at him." She asked us so quickly that I'm surprised we even understood what she said but then Jack replied with a sigh "yeah, we might as well leave this party is starting to get boring anyway."

As soon as we found Zack we left the party in hopes to get Rian home before his parents and so they couldn't screamed at him for being drunk. There was a comfortable silence in the car until Zack broke it laughing and saying "Omg guys did any of you see Vic leading some dude into his room? He thought it was chick and I think it was Kellin but I'm not too sure." "No way dude really? I've been waiting for them two to stop eye fucking each other and finally do something about it." As the conversation went on a thought popped into my head "Wait guys who's Vic and Kellin?" Jack was the first one to hear me and answered "Vic is Mikes, the dude you met before, his older brother and Kellin is in the year below us but still one of our friends and them two have basically had crushes on each other since middle school, it pretty funny actually because they don't even see that they have the same feelings, anyway we've been trying to get them together for the past year now because it worked with Tony and Mike, even though they say they're not together 'they only fool around' but we know differently." After my interruption the conversation resumed back to Kellin and Vic and we parked up outside Rians house, I presume.

After dropping everyone off Jack took me back to my house, all the lights where off, which means my mom and dad are probably asleep. I looked back to Jack going to say thanks for the ride but he cut me off before I could speak "Listen Alex, what happened at the party was fun and all but like-" I cut him off with my lips pressed to his, in a quick kiss "Don't you dare say 'forget about it' Jack because I'm not, I liked the kiss and maybe if we got to know each other it could come to something more, but right now I just want to be friends with you, so don't you dare say 'forget' because I won't, because I think I might actually like you Jack but I don't know if I'm ready for anything yet" I looked down to my lap and Jack quietly leaned over and kissed my cheek and said "Maybe we could go on a date some time?" To which I answered with a small nod and smile on my face and then got out of his car.

For the next three hours all I had on my mind was the kiss with him and how I think this time it might be different and that this time I might actually have someone to love me but at the same time I had doubts running through my mind. At the then end of the night I fell asleep at 2am with a smile on my face thinking of what could end up happening between me and jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for me not updating in a while, i had college work to do but anyway i am back not and it's christmas break and Chapter five will be up tomorrow.

Comment, rec or subscribe whatever. Either one of these would be nice, and thank you for reading this