Status: I hope you like this sequel...

I'd Go Through Hell and Back for You

25.

Brian put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap, holding me tightly. “Everything is going to be okay. You won’t be alone at the trial. You’ll have me, Demi and Alex right by your side. We are all in this together.”

“I know.” I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder. “I just hate that we all are going to have to relive that day.”

“None of us do.” he kissed my forehead. “As for the pregnancy, we knew it would come out eventually, it just did sooner than we wanted it to. Just don’t let anyone’s words get to you.”

“I make no promises.” I said honestly as I rubbed my belly.

“I will take away your phone and laptop if I see the slighted bit of anxiety in your eyes.” he warned. I knew he was serious too. He’s been so worried since the shooting since I’ve already had complications. He just wants to keep us safe and I love him for that.

“Want to come to my interview with me?” I asked him. I really didn’t feel like going alone. Yeah my hair stylist will be meeting me there but I know that the paparazzi will be outside my apartment building and I don’t want to deal with them alone.

“Of course.” he kissed my temple. I smiled and got up to go take a quick shower. I decided to just put on a pair of cut off shorts and a flannel shirt that is a bit big on me to hide my belly. I grabbed my outfit for the show and text Riawna that I was leaving so we would arrive around the same time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Now this next guest has been here multiple times and is one of my favorite people. Everyone welcome the gorgeous Selena Gomez.” I heard Ellen say from back stage and people start to clap.

I walked onto the stage, waving at the audience with a huge, fake smile on my face. Not that I wasn’t happy, this is just the last thing that I want to do right now. Plus I felt so nauseous, I thought that stage of my pregnancy was over? Maybe it’s my nerves? Either way I made my over to Ellen and gave her a hug. I turned and waved at the audience once more before sitting down.

“It’s so good to see you again.” Ellen said happily.

“You too! It’s been too long.” I smiled.

“It has.” she nodded. “The last time you were on the show, you just turned twenty one and moved out on your own.”

“And now I’m twenty two and moving again.” I laughed. Once those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it because i knew what questions would follow.

“Already?” she questioned.

“Yeah, my apartment isn’t all that big. I like having people over so I’m in the process of buying a house.” I explained.

“Are you sure it has nothing to do with these rumors that I’ve been hearing about you being pregnant?” she asked curiously

Bam! And there is the question. “I really do have guests over a lot and my sister is getting older so I want her to have a space when she visits.” I paused. “But yes the rumors are true. I am pregnant.” I stood up, pushing my flowy top back so you could clearly see my baby bump.

I heard gasps and squeals from the audience. I was terrified to hear people’s reactions after this though. A huge smile formed on Ellen’s face, I could tell that she was happy for me. “Congratulations!” she cheered. “How far along are you? Are you excited.”

I laughed at excitement as I sat back down. “I’m nineteen weeks. And I’m very excited. It’s obviously unexpected but I am over the moon in love with being pregnant and can’t wait to become a mom.”

“How did you hide this from the world for so long?” she asked me, clearly stunned about how far along I was.

“It was easy at first because I obviously wasn’t showing. The only concern was praying that I didn’t get spotted at the hospital which i didn’t. Once I started showing though, it got difficult. I’ve just been staying in as much as I can and wearing a lot of flowy and baggy tops.” I said pointing to the shirt I was wearing.

“What did your parents have to say since you are still so young?” she asked. It was the logical question. I am young and most parents don’t want their kids to become parents at this age.

“I was actually terrified to tell my mom because with her having me at sixteen she always instilled safe sex into my brain. She didn’t want me to been a teen mom. I’m clearly not a teen but I’m still young so I was so scared.” I told her. “Most of my friends and a few of my cousins knew before I got the nerve to tell my parents. My mom was a bit disappointed but at the end of the day she was happy because I was happy.”

“What about your boyfriend’s parents?”

“Brian is a few years older than me so it wasn’t as scary to tell his parents but they were ecstatic. I think the biggest concern with both sets of parents was how are we going to juggle our busy careers with a baby. He’s a musician and is on tour a lot. And I’m just getting into a more adult world with my acting, I’m not that little Disney kid anymore. We really haven’t figured it out at this point but we have some time.” I explained.

“What’s this going to do with your music? You’ve tweeted a lot about being in the studio lately.” she asked me.

“That’s actually an interesting question.” I laughed. “I have been in the studio a lot. Recording and writing and trying to grow as an artist. I’ve even taken some vocal classes. I really want to create a personal album. All of my past albums have been these fun, upbeat tracks with a few ballads. But nearly all of those songs were given to me. I wanted to work with some writers to help me put what I’m feeling and been through into lyrics. I’ve even had some help with some of my very talented friends. So I just want to take my time with this album and make it from my heart. I’m going to work on it throughout my pregnancy and see where it goes from there. I’m in no hurry to get another album out.”

“Well I’m looking forward to new music and meeting your bundle of joy.” Ellen said excitedly. We took a small break and then talked about the reason I was on the show, my movie Rudderless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“What are you doing?” Brian asked as he walked into our bedroom.

I was standing in front of my full length mirror with my shirt pulled up and staring at my belly. It has grown a bit and I can feel her moving now. It’s such a weird feeling knowing that there is a tiny human growing inside me. “Just admiring my belly.” I smiled at him through the mirror. “Thinking of posting a picture.”

“Just don’t read any comments.” he told me as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. “You know, we never finished our conversation about our daughter’s name.”

“Josslyn Nevaeh Dales.” I said biting down on my bottom lip.

“Sounds perfect.” he smiled as he rubbed my belly. He took my phone out of my hands and took a picture of my belly before giving it back to me. I looked at the picture with a huge smile on my face. I still can’t believe that I am pregnant.

I opened Instagram on my phone and posted the picture with the caption. It’s official! I’m pregnant and am so incredibly happy. Thank you @brainlogandales for making me feel so blessed. I love you and our baby so much. Watch the Ellen Show on Friday for the full announcement.

Brian reposted the picture on his Instagram too. I looked at his phone as he started to write the caption. Started out as a crush then my dreams came true when she became my girlfriend. And now she’s giving me an amazing gift. I’m going to be a DAD and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you @selenagomez for being such a light in my life.

“Twitter is already blowing up.” I told Brian as I scrolled through my feed.

“Remember what I said.” he warned.

“I’m not going to read anything negative. Josslyn is a blessing and no one can ruin that for me.” I told him then kissed his lips. “And by the looks of it I’m not the only one trending.”

Brian looked at me curiously then looked over my shoulder at my phone. “Why is Demi trending?”

“Not sure.” I shrugged. “I know her and Alex posted some interesting pictures earlier but that was early this morning. That wouldn’t still be trending.” I clicked on Demi’s name and my eyes widened. There was picture after picture of Demi. There were a couple of nude pictures and some there were sexy. I couldn’t believe this was happening to her.

“Holy hell!” Brian gasped. “Where did those come from?”

“Not from Demi or Alex.” I said matter of factly. “Look, this one has Wilmer in it. all of these are old. Someone leaked these pictures.” I immediately closed twitter and called Demi. She doesn’t need this shit right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Picture that Selena and Brian posted.
Image

Whelp there is that. Selena told the world that she's pregnant. And pictures of Demi got leaked, which did happen in real life. What do you think is going to happen? Let me know your thoughts!