Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Chapter Two

I was partying with Dave and we were having a good time. I felt someone grab my hand and it was Dave. We started walking over to the other two judges and saw my sister with her husband.

“Lydia this is Dave and his wife Vanessa” Chris said.

“Pleasure to meet you” dave said then shaking her hand.

I shook her hand and she saw my wedding rings. I let go and was trying to be nice and acting like I don’t know her.

“How’s Jonathan?” Oliver asked.

“He’s good” Dave said.

“Who’s jonathan?”Lydia asked.

“Their one year old son, by the way you look stunning Vanessa” Jaime.

“Thank you” I said.

We had to leave it was close to midnight and shooting started tomorrow. I was really tired and had a feeling drama was going to start tomorrow on set. I went to head outside to get some fresh air and heard heels.

“Someone missed you” Tatu baby said.

“OMG” I said hugging her.

“You look amazing” She said, “one hot momma”

I laughed and headed back in. I had to leave and Dave was tired. I got in the car and started driving home.

“Thanks, for driving baby” Dave said.

“You need some rest for tomorrow” I said.

“Your sister is in the competition and if she gets kicked off they’ll blame you but no one will know that your twins” He said.

“Yeah. She can be a bitch when she wants I’m surprised her husband puts up with her” I said.

Dave laughed and grabbed my hand. I pulled into the garage and turned off the car. We both got out and Dave opened the door for me.

I heard Jonathan crying and saw Dad trying to comfort him. Dad handed him off to me and I finally got him to calm down. I put him in his crib and he went fast asleep. I changed clothes and went to bed.

Next Morning

I woke up and got dressed. I was getting ready for the first show taping and put on my makeup. I put my hair in curlers and we had to leave.

“Don’t laugh cause I have curlers in my hair” I said to my husband.

“I won’t” He said.

Dad was going to run Jonathan by after we get settled in the tattoo shop and then we were going to eat dinner. We arrived at the parking lot of the jail and I took the curlers out of my hair. I fixed my hair and put on my favorite nude lipstick. I sprayed my hair outside of the car and went up with the guys. Then, a few minutes the tattoo artists arrived.

“Welcome artists, over the next twelve weeks you will live and work together. Competing in brutal tattoo challenges and designed to put your skills ultimately to the test. Only one of you will earn a hundred thousand dollars, feature in inked magazine and the title of ink master” Dave said.

“To claim the title of Ink Master you must first impress these gentlemen, first up he has traveled the world tattooing and specializes in American traditional he is the legendary Oliver Peck” I said.

Everyone clapped.

“Next up is chris, he has travled the globe and has opened up a tattoo shop and art gallery called hand crafted” I said.

“Your final judge is me” said Dave.

Tatu baby came back and I hugged her when she walked out.

“in the first flash challenge you will be doing a single needle prison tattoo” Chris said.

“Your human canvas is behind bars” Oliver said.

Everyone was shocked and I had a feeling tension will rise. So, this week is the week their testing flexibility and it’s a challenge.

“So, this week we’re testing flexibility” Dave said.

Then, we proceeded to head inside the prison…….