Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son

Trophy Fathers, Trophy Son. (Chapter thirteen!)

Chapter 13
Panic. Panic. Panic. That’s the only thing that is running through my body. Gun shot? Was my Vic okay?! Was Mike okay? What do I even do? He told me to stay here no matter what. But how can I? Running every single possibility going through my mind, I didn’t even realize I had unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Creeping down the hallway I could hear whispering coming from downstairs. Making my way to the bottom step hat I saw made me both gasp and fall to my knees crying…
*Mikes POV*
Funerals. There is no easy way to have a funeral. And on graduation day at that. Should I even be here? I suppose I should. I feel almost dead anyways. Did I make the right choice? Looking to my left at Kellin with tears in his eyes but not tears of sadness, looking further to his left, I saw Vic sitting there with his arms crossed. My mind was made then and there. Killing Craig was the best thing I could have ever done for this family.
*Vic’s POV*
“He is dead. Finally dead” I thought to myself as I drove us home. Kellin was looking out the window; I crept my hand over to his and gave it a little squeeze. He gave me a small smile and put my hand in his lap. I thank everything that Mike wasn’t charged with murder. The cops said it was self-defense since Craig had a gun too. I never even knew Mikey had a gun though. But I am so happy he did. Explaining to Kellin what all had happened, with Craig shooting him then Mike shooting Craig, he cried for a little while and ended up falling asleep on my chest. He understood though. I think the shock of seeing a dead, bloody body scared him lifeless. Pulling into the drive way Mike was quick to jump out and head to the house. Taking a sigh I leaned over the steering wheel. I could tell this hurt Mike. I feel like I should have protected my baby brother more. He shouldn’t have had to take away a life.
“Vic?” Kellin whispered. I looked up at him to see worry in his eyes. “Let’s go inside.” He asked as he got out of the car. Walking upstairs pulling my baby behind me all I wanted to do was get out of this fucking suit. As I took off my tie I got immediately frustrated with it and jerked my neck down.
“Baby.” Kellin said as he came up behind me. “Let me help.” He said seductively. I lifted my eyebrow at his choice of words. Turning to see his eyes lit with lust he stared undoing my tie. Slowly he undid it and threw it to the bed. He pulled his lips to my neck, sucking being sure to leave his mark, as he undid my shirt. Kissing down my chest as he went to my pants. My breathing became heavy and my head spun as his lips worked on my body.
When he got to my zipper he stood up and attacked my lips hungrily. He pulled me by my jeans backwards until we hit the bed. We both fell onto it never losing synch. His shirt was making me pissed off. I ripped it off of him and threw it to the floor. I kissed down his thin chest and I smirked hearing him let out a low moan. I went for his zipper and looked him up in the eyes asking for permission. He was biting his lip as he shook his head yes.
“Are you sure?” I asked making sure he was sure. Pulling me up to him, he kissed my lip as his answer. Pulling his skinny jeans from his hips and completely off, I palmed the growing bulge in his pants. Kellin let out a low long moan which made my pants grow intently.
“Those pants. Off” Kellin demanded surprising me at how demanding he could be. Doing as I was told I threw my pants across the room. “Mmm that’s more like it” Kellin growled attacking my lips once more. Feeling his tongue on mine I slowly pulled his tight boxers down. Kissing down his entire body as he tangled his fingers in my hair, I made my way down to his length. Hearing him grown as I teased him with my lips made me feel like I was doing something right.
Pulling my boxers down I went back to his lips. I grinded our naked bodies together. My hands became shaken and I needed in him. Now. Reaching over the bedside table grabbed the lube out of the top draw. “Let me” Kellin whispered. Taking the lube he put a bit on his hands and rubbed it over me. Throwing my head back I let a small whimper escape my lips.
I pulled back and positioned myself right, “Are you ready baby?” I asked, shaking his head. Just as I was about to push in, he whisper yelled. "Wait!” I froze in my spot and gave him a confused look. “Don’t hurt me okay Vic?” He whispered biting his bottom lip.
“I won’t baby” I spoke into his ear as I slowly pushed in. I heard him take a gasp of air. Holding his hips down into the bed and putting my head in the crook of his neck as I pulled out and pushed in again. I kissed down his neck sucking and nipping at his skin. My body was becoming hot as I pushed in again. “Fuck.” I muffled into his neck. I grabbed his length and began to jerk him off as I continued to thrust.
“S-so close” Kellin whispered in a fit of moans. I worked my body fast into his. Our bodies were shaking and small sweat beats came rolling down my face. Moving to another position hitting his spot, Kellin let out a loud moan, along with a slur of curse words. Such a dirty boy. I thrust into him harder and faster. Hearing him say “Fuck me Vic.” In a low growling voice sent me over the edge. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I was soon spilling into his body. I pushed in a few more time still keeping my grip around his length; he too was soon spilling onto his stomach. Leaning down to lick up everything on his perfect little tummy.
We laid there trying to catch our breath. Kellin snuggling into the side of my body. I held him tight still coming down from my high. “Marry me” I whispered still out of breath to Kellin. Snapping his head up with wide eyes he stuttered to find his words. “W-what?”
Sitting up on my side. I told him, “I said Marry me Kellin Quinn…”