Status: Being Written

The Rise of Max

Chapter 2

I guess there's a time in everybody's life when they have to go somewhere. Not everyone moves. they could grow up some place, take it from their parents and just stay there.
For me, its like one of those stories from t.v. Where the wife and child never really lived, they spent nights in their cars. All because their husband is a military official.
For me, me and Tyson are constantly moving to different places!
We've been to Nevada,Arizona,Mississppi,Alabama,Oklahoma, Arizona and right know we are leaving Georgia.
After my "dream" and finding out only 13 of us are left, Tyson wants to move again. It so aggravating, not being able to get attached to anything because the next day we may have to leave. Thats the same reason I only went to school in Nevada,Arizona and Texas. In Nevada and Arizona i went to school, but after a while I got tired of having to leave good friends behind. And then in Texas I went to school because we spent three years there. I was like "what the hell!" I'm just happy that Tyson didn't take me to France, then Spain, then Germany, then Russia and then to America. Actually...then I would know like 5 languages!
Tyson is one of those people who work out every other hour. He wears normal people clothes, and keeps his shirt on most of the time, not being one of those people who go everywhere they can shirtless. He gives me freedom, maybe it's Puisance way, but I feel so bad for the humans who don't have as much freedom as me.
Other than that, Tyson can be very strict when we are moving, he gets angry if I try and be a rebel. Tyson is nearly bald, the little hair he has is black, he has dark skin and his eyes are hazel.
Meanwhile, I'm a short haired blonde boy, my height is equivalent to his chest. I have blue eyes, light skin. I'm a tech nerd. That doesn't mean anything when it comes to battle. That is, if it's on the computer or some gaming device. I honestly don't know how good I am in real life.
I'm gonna miss this house in Georgia, I know we aren't going far...South Carolina,Tennessee, North Carolina or even Florida. But I still cant help it, every house we have seems to have some good memories to it. 
This house was bright green, the only "colored" one out of the neighbor-hood of white and tan houses. It had a real squeaky door- which I hate. It was a ugly house. But its better than the apartment we had in Mississippi. Why is Mississippi such a difficult name to spell?
Tyson owns a red truck, we have had it since arriving here on Earth
The one thing I hate the most is when adults think they are better then children. When they call you "Young people", I feel better. Now kids...Kids are 5 year olds, 7 year olds...I think when you get to the double digits its safe to stop calling you a "kid". But maybe that's wrong too. Maybe we shouldn't judge what to classify someone In by their age. Age is but a number right? 
We are one the road now. I'm sort of angry at Tyson...I don't know why though. I should also point out that our teenage years are not like humans. Basically on our planet, when we become a teenager, we are treated an adult. You can go to "college" when you are 15 if you want to. Basically what the college is, is when there are two classes, both of them are full of Ordin. One is when the Ordin train to become the "guardians" of the Puisance. The other is when Ordin don't do this and do work around Puisant. Then the last one is part of a special program. It's where they train the Puisance. It's so confusing to me, Tyson tells me stories about kids at 5 years old with Temperature Manipulation. once froze his Ordin. Another time, an 8 year old set the college on fire because he had Pyrokinesis.
I have not been paying attention to where we were going until now. I was personally hoping Florida. But now i see the "welcome" sign of another state.
"I guess know is the perfect time to say hello to South Carolina, huh?" I ask.
"you better believe it." says Tyson
I was personally hoping we were just driving through it. But I don't think so anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I waited so long to update. I just really didn't want to continue thinking no one was gonna read it except for the one person. It hurts me to know other people have more reader because of their Romeo and Juliet like stories.
I don't know when I will next update. I guess it will depend on if I have that extra boost or not.