High Society

Chapter One.

She smiled and bit her plump, lower lip as he brushed her hair from her eyes. He had always loved the glow of the silvery moonlight against her face. The man pressed his lips against her forehead, her small bust gently met his firm chest. His lips lingered. The space between her legs grew warm with desire for the man she had come to love. She knew this feeling wasn’t going to elevate her to high society. The society she was born into. The society she would remain married to.

Smooth jazz drifted from the club lounge. The sultry voice of the scantily-clad, blond haired singer enveloped the lovers. Outside, the air had become crisp. Fall was blowing into the city. The two began to sway in small circles. His arms were strong and she felt protected. Nothing could ever be wrong as long as she had him in her life. She lightly pecked his lips as he began to smile. She never wanted this moment to end. The way she looked at him said it all…Tonight was the night she would give herself to the man she had come to love. She slipped her hand into his pocket and retrieved the key to his hotel room across the way. The pair left the boardwalk club and the fresh sea air.

Eleanor drew herself a bath. Andrew was waiting for her right outside of the door. She had left him with a cigar, Scotch, and the thought of sex on his mind. This wouldn’t be his first rodeo, but it would be hers.

As the bath filled she looked at the girl in the mirror. Her stomach felt queasy and she swore she would vomit from anticipation. What if she made a complete fool of herself? What if she wasn’t very good? How would she ever compare to the experienced women before herself? She let go of the counter and shed her clothes. She stepped into the warm water and allowed her muscles to relax. Her fingers glided over the slit between her legs. This would her last moments as a virgin. She imagined the blood adorning her fingers and the pain that would wrack her petite body.

When she opened the door, she body was nude. Eleanor felt his cerulean eyes upon her, ravaging her body. She stood in the doorway until Andrew bridged the space between them. They stood next to the plush bed. His suave hands followed the curvature of her hips until they met her firm, young breasts. He looked at her nipples before gently rubbing the tiny knobs between his index finger and his thumb. He placed soft kisses along her jawline as his hands danced all over her new body. Eleanor watched his face. She saw his brow furrow as he lifted her and laid her on the bed.

He sat beside her as she laid flat on her back. He spread her knees apart. Using two fingers, he explored her sex. She let out a tiny, breathy moan as his fingers circled her sensitive clitoris. Her toes curled. She watched him smile as he received satisfactory reactions to his touches. She noticed the hard bulge growing within his trousers.

Andrew shed his pants. Eleanor’s eyes met his hard member. She had never seen this part of a man and soon, it would be within her walls. He dove onto the bed and gathered the girl into his arms. “Look at me, Ellie. Don’t break your gaze. I promise you…”

He took her face within his hands and looked into her eyes. He tenderly pressed his lips against her own. She could feel transfer of emotion from him to her. He held her tightly as he positioned the head of his penis against her opening. Eleanor gasped as he slid his thick, pulsating member deep inside of her. She felt as if she would rip in two. She had no idea how she would carry own. A few tears rolled down her cheeks as he began to move within her space. He looked at her. Love cloaked the couple. They transcended this world together. All chains were broken. All things were fresh. All things were right.

Andrew wrapped her within a towel as he pulled the sheets from the bed. A minuscule speck of blood disrupted the pure white of the sheets. The red. It was a symbol. A symbol of the pain and passion that lived and thrived inside the two.

That night, they slept together. Or rather, he slept. Eleanor laid awake, still feeling the man’s member fighting to enter her. It wasn’t painful, just a dull ache letting her know that she had just given herself to this man rather than her behooved. She began kissing the man’s fingers, then his arms, and finally his jaw. She curled into him. Her heart told her everything would be okay even if her mind hadn’t stopped racing ever since he had first asked her to dance.