Sequel: Do I?

Wasting All These Tears on You

Seven

"Nice game Jordan." I said congratulating him on the 3-2 win.

"Thanks. I'm glad we won." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey uh I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you when we get home." I said nervously

"Okay?" He said. We got in his Escalade and drove back home and I lead him straight to his office.

"Okay, this must be important you dragged me to my office." He said with a serious tone in his voice.

"Well I uh talked to Sid." I said

"What did asshole say to you?" He asked grimly

"He's not an asshole anymore. He said he was going to quit hockey and try to get me back. He said fuck hockey you're more important and that way he can put me first." I said

"That's bullshit Rachael!" He yelled and I flinched.

"No it's not Jordan." I said calmly.

"Oh yeah? What happens when he does this again? Then what are you going to do!" He boomed

"He's not going to do that again Jordan!" I yelled finally loosing my cool.

"How the hell do you know that he's not?!"

"BECAUSE HE LOOKED MISERABLE JORDAN!!!!!! HE DIDNT LOOK LIKE THE ASSHOLE THAT HE'S BEEN RECENTLY!!!!!!! HE LOOKED LIKE THE MOST MISERABLE PERSON ON THE PLANET!!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL THAT HE'S CHANGED!!!!" I screamed at the top if my lungs.

"HE'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE RACHAEL!!!!!!!" He yelled just as loudly as I had.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HIM LIKE I DO!!!!!! I'VE KNOWN HIM SINCE I WAS BORN JORDAN!!!!!! AND YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO????!!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM!!!!!! AND JUST FOR THAT YOU CAN CONSIDER THIS RELATIONSHIP AND FRIENDSHIP OVER!!!!!!!" I screamed back as loud as I could. I stomped upstairs started packing my shit into my suitcase.

"FINE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!" He screamed.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT TO BE HERE?????" I screamed and stormed out of his house. I ignored my keys laying on his counter and started walking to a nearby park and called Tanya.

"Hello?" Her voice answered.

"Tanya? I'm gonna need you to take me to the airport. Me and Jordan had a fight."

"Okay, where are you?" She asked.

"Hailstone Park." I said.

"I'll be right there." She said and hung up. Ten minutes later I was at the airport.

"Thank you so much Tanya. Maybe you and Eric can talk some sense into Jordan." I said an hugged her.

"I promise we'll try. Now go be with Sidney. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow. Go give him his Christmas present." She said winking.

"You're so weird." I said while laughing.

"Now boarding flight 1287 to Pittsburgh." The voice over the PA said.

"Bye squirt." She said and gave me one last hug.

"Bye." I said and walked to the gate to board the plane. As soon as I got on the plane I whipped my phone out and looked though he pictures that me and Sid took together. I couldn't wait to see him. I smiled and thought about him until I fell asleep.

"Excuse me miss." The flight attendant said. I slowly opened my eyes and thanked her for waking me. I got off the plane fished around for the keys to my SUV that Sid bought me before our fight. I got in the car and froze my ass off for a bit and drove to my real home. I parked in the drive way and grabbed my suitcase out of the back. I slowly walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Sid's POV
I hear the doorbell ring. "Who the hell is that." I though to myself and walked to the door in my pajamas. I opened my door to see Rachael standing there. I just stood there with my eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Hi Sid." She laughed.

"Rachael." I said and picked her up and twirled her around.

"Merry Christmas Eve." She laughed and kissed my lips. I looked at the clock after we pulled away.

"Oh I guess it is Christmas Eve." I laughed noticing that it was midnight.

"Oh Sidney." She laughed and walked into the house with her suitcase.

"This is the best Christmas present ever." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Well maybe we can make it even better." She suggested raising her eyebrows.

"I uh um I yeah." I stammered and she lead me upstairs. Let me just say that was the best Christmas Eve I've ever had.